Metal Storm logo
In The Silence - Crowdfunding New Album

Recently, In The Silence announced via their Facebook page that they had begun pre-production on the upcoming album, and that they would be crowdfunding the new album starting in September. The follow-up to the brilliant debut A Fair Dream Gone Mad is finally shaping up!

The full update on their page was as follows: "Pre-production for our next album is well underway...we've got most of the demo's done, and are contemplating the song order. The only thing left to do is raise enough money for the recording, and get started! Make sure to follow this page, and follow us on twitter @inthesilence101. We will be launching a crowdfunding campaign in September, and we will have some great perks. We want you to be a part of the making of this album! There's even a chance a select few fans will be able to come sit in with us during a few sessions, have their photo with us in the Album Sleeve, and perhaps...appear in a video, or even a DVD on the making of the album! Sit tight folks, updates will be coming over the next 6-8 weeks."

Their last album A Fair Dream Gone Mad was released in 2012 and was nominated for Best Progressive Metal album in the MS Awards, so expectations are high for their next album.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: In The Silence
Posted: 01.08.2014 by MeloDeathViking

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 64 users
01.08.2014 - 13:20
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Can't wait to hear new music from these guys. Can't believe that no label would support them? Yes, difficult times. Seems like crowdfunding is taking over.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
01.08.2014 - 13:50
R'Vannith
ghedengi
With enough funding I've no doubt they'll deliver. Their debut was well put together and I imagine a follow up would be no different. Looking forward to it.
01.08.2014 - 14:13
OpenMind

Strange, how these guys can't get a label, their first album was really good...
01.08.2014 - 17:48
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
They don't even have 5,000 likes on Facebook. They may be popular on Metal Storm, but I don't think labels are big on picking up bands that don't move merchandise.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 1941 | This month: 5