Metal Storm logo
Basketball/Handball/Volleyball and other indoor games!

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 03.02.2007 - 15:15
Since here are ppl who likes thos spotts and thay post in football trad so I open this tread for other sports

Basketball - Well I hawe no fav Basketball team, ok Olympiacos, Panathinaikos, ARis but I watch moustly Euroleage games and soemtimes Italian and Spanish leage but also Greek leage and games like Cervena Zvezda - Partizan and such derbies whit atmosfere, drums and flairs
Alos Olympics, EC and soemtimes WC and HELLAS rape USA there Theodoros Papalukas

Volleyball - Well its ineresting game but for those who dont knkw rulles and hawnt play it its hard to understand it but still its interesting and well Pao-OSFP it was amazing, also It, Fra leages is good

Handball - Now there are WC in Germany and Poland are in final and its ineresting game and I saw Partizan - HB Zagreb and such amazing atmosfere nice

Others - Vaterpolo, Florball, and such games belong in this tread
08.11.2008 - 21:01
Macedonia
Account deleted
This is the draw for the next European Championship

Group A (Poznan)

Macedonia
Croatia
Israel
Greece

Group B (Gdansk)

Russia
Qualifier
Germany
Latvia

Group C (Warsaw)

Great Britain
Serbia
Spain
Slovenia

Group D (Wroclaw)

Poland
Turkey
Lithuania
Bulgaria

And this is the draw for the additional qual.

Group A

Portugal
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Belgium

Group B

Italy
France
Finland

I am sorry for both France and Italy, one of them wont play next year.

I watched our group, Greece is the strongest team, Croatia isnt the same team as before but they are still good and our chance to go through I see in Israel because we are similar teams.
08.11.2008 - 21:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 08.11.2008 at 21:01

This is the draw for the next European Championship

Group A (Poznan)

Macedonia
Croatia
Israel
Greece

Group B (Gdansk)

Russia
Qualifier
Germany
Latvia

Group C (Warsaw)

Great Britain
Serbia
Spain
Slovenia

Group D (Wroclaw)

Poland
Turkey
Lithuania
Bulgaria

And this is the draw for the additional qual.

Group A

Portugal
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Belgium

Group B

Italy
France
Finland

I am sorry for both France and Italy, one of them wont play next year.

I watched our group, Greece is the strongest team, Croatia isnt the same team as before but they are still good and our chance to go through I see in Israel because we are similar teams.

FYROM vs Greece, thats gonna be interesting man realy gonna be from fans, but I didnt want Russia in my groop fuck ok we won them in hockey 2 times, why not in basket,
But thay is not so stromng thay after USSR fal and Litjaunia are free is not strong team

I think italy qual, because France, NBA stars wont play
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.11.2008 - 13:09
Macedonia
Account deleted
@Bad Well Russia is on the top in the world basket this years and watching Latvia twice I saw that 80% of their team is Biedrins(the player in Golden State I think) and the others must work hard if they want to get something aggainst Russia.
09.11.2008 - 13:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 09.11.2008 at 13:09

@Bad Well Russia is on the top in the world basket this years and watching Latvia twice I saw that 80% of their team is Biedrins(the player in Golden State I think) and the others must work hard if they want to get something aggainst Russia.

Look how Russia play in OG ;lol:

Greece, Spain, Lithuania, Croatia, Slovenia, Spain are stronher how Russia, also Serbia(if thay wont sold game)

I know and yes he's Golden State, but we wont win, we be only 3th or 4th, we play bad against you in qual almoust lost and would lost if your team do all papers correct , we lostin Skopje. We have no coach still and I dunno , its be hardbe 3th but its year
----

apos;'
[image]
08.12.2008 - 21:04
Janne
Hugin
Do someone watches the women's european handball championships?
I'm a big fan of the Hungarian team, but we don't have too much chance for final victory with these players.
we only took 1 piont to the semi finals from our group. it was a draw against Denmark and we lost against Romania
we're getting better but I don't think it will be enough to go through the 4.
anyone else who's interested?
----
age]

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
09.12.2008 - 00:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Janne on 08.12.2008 at 21:04

Do someone watches the women's european handball championships?
I'm a big fan of the Hungarian team, but we don't have too much chance for final victory with these players.
we only took 1 piont to the semi finals from our group. it was a draw against Denmark and we lost against Romania
we're getting better but I don't think it will be enough to go through the 4.
anyone else who's interested?

No I watch only man handball, Austrian, German Bundeslige, Spanish liga games, Alsvenskan, but ist rear times when I can see, also I wtach CL games but like Is ad its hard to see
----

apos;'
[image]
09.12.2008 - 04:57
PsychoNerd
I love paintball. brutal, and conscription comes back in it'll be useful
----
The computer Nerd
20.12.2008 - 17:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Anybody saw Fibnland 7-6 Sweden in Floorball Wc in Praha?
Finland leading 4-0 sweeds get draw and lead 4-6 and then werry good gials in power play and its draw and wounderfull overtime fins won awesome
----

apos;'
[image]
19.08.2009 - 14:29
Njord
njord
What's the name of that sport played with the hands where the objective it's to put a ball into a basket but you can play behind it and it's played in a team formed by men and women?

I saw a world cup in eurosport but missed the sport name
19.08.2009 - 15:51
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I think you mean korfball?
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

19.08.2009 - 16:11
Njord
njord
Written by Ellrohir on 19.08.2009 at 15:51

I think you mean korfball?

Exactly! Thanks!

I would like to try play the game..should be nice.
08.09.2009 - 14:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Im dispaointed, Elio, Taksekte, Addited, iaberis whatever nobody talks about EC basket ??

Groop A:
Greece: COACH Jonas Kazlauskas, Ioannis Kalampokis(Benneteon Trevizo), Ioannis Bourousis(Olympiakos), Nikolaos Zisis(Montepaschi Siena), Vasileios Spanoulis(Panathinaikos), Konstantinos Kaimakoglou(Mourussi), Antonios Fotsis(Panathinaikos), Georgios Printezis(Unicaca Malaga), Andreas Glyniadakis(Oympiakos), Nicholas Calathes(Panathinaikos), Konstantinos Koufos(Utah Jazz), Efstratios Perperoglou(Panathinakos), Sofoklis Schortsanitis(Olympiakos),

Croatia: COACH: Jasmin Repe?a, Roko Ukić(Millwocie Bucks), Davor Kus(Beneton Trevizo), Marko Popović(Unics Kazan), Nikola Vujčić(Olympiakos), Nikola Prkačin(Cibona Zagrab), Marin Rozić(Zibona Zagreb), Zoran Planinić(CSKA Noscow), Mario Stojić(ViveMenorca), Kre?imir Lončar(UNICS Kazan), Marko Banić(Bilbao Basket), Sandro Nicević(Trevisso Bennaton) Mario Kusan(Efes PIlsen)

FYROM: COACH: Jovica Arsić, Pero Antiḱ(Lokomotiv Rostov), Pero Bla?evski(Vadar), Aleksandar Dimitrovski(KK Rabotnicki), Todor Gečevski(KK zadar), Jeremiah Massey(anal madrid), Predrag Samard?iski(Zalesnkik), Riste Stefanov(AEK Atenas), Vrbica Stefanov(Vive Menorca), Damjan Stojanovski(Vadar), Vojdan Stojanovski(KK Amak SP), Dime Tasovski(Polytekhnika-Halychyna Lviv)

Isreal: COACH: Zvi Sherf , Tal Burstein(Maccabi Tel Aviv), Lior Eliyahu(Caja Laboral), Yotam Halperin(Olympiakos), Moshe Mizrahi(Maccabi Haifa), Ido Kozikaro(Maccabi Haifa), Raviv Limonad(Maccabi Tel Aviv), Gal Mekel(Maccabi Tel Aviv), Yuval Neimi(Hapoel Jerusalem), Guy Pnini(Maccabi Tel Aviv), Moran Rot(Hapoel Jeruslem), Amit Tamir((Ironi Ashkelon)

Its be Greece, Croatiua, Isreal, FYROM even all be deicidet in Isreal and FYROM game

Groop B: Russia: COACH: David Blatt, Fedor Dmitriev(Khimki), Sergei Bykov(Dinamo Moscow), Vitaly Fridzon(Khimki), Nikita Kurbanov(Khimki), Sergei Monia(Dinamo Moscow), Timofey Mozgov(Khimki) what aname LOL , Anton Ponkrashov(CSKA Moscow), Dmitri Sokolov(CSKA Moscow), Andrey Vorontsevich(CSKA Moscow), Andrey Vorontsevich(CSKA Moscow), Egor Vyaltsev(Triumph Lyubertsy), Alexey Zozulin(Spartak Saknt Petreburg)

Germany: COACH: Dirk Bauermann, Robin Benzing(Ratiopharm Ulm), Patrick Femerling(no team), Demond Greene(No team), Steffen Hamann(ALBA Berlin), Elias Harris(Gonzaga University),Jan-Hendrik Jagla(No team), Tim Ohlbrecht(Tellekom Basket Bonn), Tibor Pleiss(Brose Baskets), Heiko Schaffartzik(New Yourhere Phantoms), Sven Schultze(No team), Lucca Staiger(Iowa State University), Konrad Wysocki(Turów Zgorzelec)

Latvia: COACH: Kęstutis Kemzūra, Andris Biedriņ?(Golden State Warriors), Jānis Blūms(Bilbao Basket), Rolands Freimanis(VEF Riga), Uvis Helmanis(ASK Riga ), Gatis Jahovičs(VEF Riga), Kristaps Janičenoks(Reyer Venezia), Ernests Kalve(ASK Riga), Kaspars Kambala(Enisey Krasnoyarsk), Armands ?ķēle(Barons Riga), Artūrs ?tālbergs(BK Liepaja), Kristaps Valters(Joventud), Aigars Vitols(ASK Riga)

France; COACH: Vincent Collet, Antoine Diot(Le Mans), Nicolas Batum(Portland TRail Blazers), Aymeric Jeanneau(ASVEL Villeurbanne), Alain Koffi(Joventud), Ian Mahinmi(San Antonia Spurs), Tony Parker(San Antonio Spurs), Yannick Bokolo(Gravelines Dunkerque), Florent Piétrus(Valencia), Nando de Colo(Valencia), Boris Diaw(Sharlot BobCats), Ronny Turiaf(Golden State Warriors)Ali Traore(Asvel)

This groop is fucked up all can be first n all can be last, and Ger whit out Dirck Novicky is like Euroleage whit out Pao , Barca and Oly

Groop C: Spain Coach: Sergio Scariolo, Pau Gasol(LA Lakers), Rudy Fernández(Portland TRail Blazers), Ricky Rubio(Barcelona), Juan Carlos Navarro(Barcelona), Víctor Claver(Valencia), Felipe Reyes(anal madrid), Carlos Cabezas(Khimki), Raúl López(khimki), Sergio Llull(anal madrid), Marc Gasol(Mephis Grizlies), Álex Mumbrú(Bilbaio Basket), Jorge Garbajosa(Anal madrid),

Slovenia: COACH Jure Zdovc, Uro? Slokar(Bologna), Jaka Lakovič(Barcelona), Domen Lorbek(Benneton Treviso), Primo? Brezec(Pfiladelfia 76ers), Matja? Smodi?(CSKA Moscow), Jaka Klobučar(Union Olimpia), Bo?tjan Nachbar(Efes Pilser), Goran Dragić(Pfenix Suns), Goran Jagodnik(Nymburk/Cz), Samo Udrih(Estudiantes), Jurica Golemac(Lottomatica Roma), Erazem Lorbek(Barcelona)

Serbia: COACH: Du?an Ivković, Bojan Popović(Lietuvas Rytas), Milenko Tepić(Panathinaikos), Milo? Teodosić(Olympaikos), Ivan Paunić(Oostnde/Bel WTF ), Nemanja Bjelica(Crvena Zvezda), Stefan Marković(Hemofarm), Uro? Tripković(DVK Joventud), Miroslav Raduljica(Zeleznik), Nenad Krstić(Oklohoma City Thunder), Kosta Perović(Valencia), Novice Velckovic(anal madrid), Milan Macvan(Hemofarm)

UK: Coach: Chris Finch, Kieron Achara(Angielico Biela), Robert Archibald(Unicaja Malaga), Andrew Betts(Aris Salonika), Flinder Boyd(Beirasar Rosalía), Daniel Clark(Estudiantes), Joel Freeland(Unicaja Malaga), Nick George(Dunquerk), Jerret Hart(Keravnos/Cyprus), Mike Lendsy(Heram Scafati), Pops Menchau-Bansu(Huston Rockets), Nate Rianking(Dexia Mons-Hainut(Bel)), Andriew Sullivan(Samara)

Well this groop is thoutg, its a dead groop but its shood be like this Spain, Slovenia, Sebia and UK, but since last 2 EC Serbia just vanked and even Slo players play in better teams n leages ok Ser hes 3-4 superstars , but UK team isnt week at all look where they play firts 6 players be good , well Ser can be last to

Groop D:
Lietuva:COACH Ramūnas Butautas, Andrius Ma?utis(BC Doneck), Mantas Kalnietis(Zalgiris Kaunas), Jonas Mačiulis(Armani Jeans Milano), Darju? Lavrinovič(anal madrid), Mindaugas Lukauskis(ASVEL), Tomas Delininkaitis(BC Murcia), Artūras Jomantas(Lietuvas Ritas), Linas Kleiza(Olympiakos), K?y?tof Lavrinovič(Montepaschi Siena), Simas Jasaitis(Galatasaray), Marijonas Petravičius(Armany Jeans Milano), Robertas Javtokas(Khimki)

Turky: COACH: Bogdan Tanjević, Bekir Yarangüme(Turk Telecom), Sinan Güler(Efes Pilsen), Engin Atsür(Besiktas), Ömer Onan(Fenerbachce Ukler), Ersan İlyasova(Milwocie Bucks), Barış Hersek(Darüşşafaka), Kerem Tunçeri(Efes PIlsen), Oğuz Savaş/Fenerbache Ulker), Semih Erden(Fenerbache Ulker), Ender Arslan(Efes PIlsen), Ömer Aşık(Fenernache Ulker), Hidayet Türkoğlu(Toronto Raptors)

Poland:COACH: Muli Katzurin, Maciej Lampe(Maccabi tel Aviv, Krzysztof Roszyk(Turów Zgorzelec), Michał Chyliński(Clinicas Rincon Axarquia), Krzysztof Szubarga(Ostrów Wielkopolski), Robert Skibniewski(Seven 2007 Roseto), Szymon Szewczyk(Air Avelino), Adam Wójcik(KK Poznan), Michał Ignerski(Lagun Aro GBC), David Logan(Asseco Prokom), Marcin Gortat(Orlando Magic), Robert Witka(Turów Zgorzelec), Łukasz Koszarek(Anwil Włocławek)

Bulgaria: COACH: Pini Gershon, Earl Rowland(Tellecom Basket Bonn), Dimitar Angelov(Lucoil Academic), Bozhidar Avramov(Valencia BC), Vassil Evtimov(Khimik Yuzhny), Stefan Georgiev(Levski Sofia), Deyan Ivanov(Sigma Coatings Montegranaro), Kaloyan Ivanov(ViveMenorca), Chavdar Kostov(Luckoil Academic), Boyko Mladenov(Levski Sofia), Stanislav Slaveykov(Levski Sofia), Todor Stoykov(Lukoil Academic), Filip Videnov(GRanada)

This groop is one fan opk Turky to but Pol vs Bul it depends how good be replament players for firts 5, thet will win
----

apos;'
[image]
08.09.2009 - 14:57
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Nobody talks about basketball, because it is odd and boring sport...
----

08.09.2009 - 14:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
About Yesterdays games
FYROM 54:86 Greece
Is here anybody who thougfht Greece can lost to fyrom , its totaly diferent levels, sinve Gre has Oly and Poa who's 3th n 1th strongest team in Eutrope and FYROM teams cant recah Euro leage

Croatia 86:79 Isreal
Well even Isrt is good but not so, Cro was better players and they hold winning points

Rus 81:69 Lv
Damn only in end isnt enought they won ec last team when I almousty get heart attack, now ths shit, damn we could won this game , realy could

France 70:65 Germany
well I dont like France after last EC better here be Italy , since France is blame for last EC disaster in final

UK 59: 72 Slovenia
Well UK can get points it prove sthey are no ''week'' but Slo shood won end

Serbia 66:57 Spain
Well Ser try prove last year was mistace but you know till final is long road

Poland 90: 78 Bulgaria
Poland be 3th and get out of groop in firts game who be where show who's win, well Polsih secend role players play in lil better teams n leages how Bulgarians

Turky 84: 77 Lithuania
It was suprise
----

apos;'
[image]
08.09.2009 - 14:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 08.09.2009 at 14:57

Nobody talks about basketball, because it is odd and boring sport...

look how posts is in softball tread :p
----

apos;'
[image]
08.09.2009 - 15:00
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I am not arguing softball is odd and boring when you arent into...
----

08.09.2009 - 15:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 08.09.2009 at 15:00

I am not arguing softball is odd and boring when you arent into...

Well if you would say NBA is boring I would agree whit you but Euro champinship is best level basket what you can see
----

apos;'
[image]
08.09.2009 - 15:21
Elio
Red Nightmare
Spain lost the first match, this makes no sense lol No surprise for Greece, Turkey can be outsider? Damn Italy should be here, we are surely better than FYROM
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
08.09.2009 - 15:25
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Bad English on 08.09.2009 at 15:16

Well if you would say NBA is boring I would agree whit you but Euro champinship is best level basket what you can see

lol...it is like when i would say European baseball is more interesting than MLB
----

08.09.2009 - 15:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 08.09.2009 at 15:25

Written by Bad English on 08.09.2009 at 15:16

lol...it is like when i would say European baseball is more interesting than MLB

No Euro leage is good much better hwo NBA; they can only dunk, no tactics

Elio Well Serbia has been fucked up last 2 tournamenst so tehy need prove , but well I doubt Spain will loose to Slovenia, no doubt sapin be in 1/4 but you never know and Greece vs FYROM its more politcal think
----

apos;'
[image]
09.09.2009 - 22:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Yesterday games
Groop A
Isreal 79:82 FYROM and Greece 76:68 Croatia

Groop B
Germany 76:73 Russia and latvia 51:60 France

Groop C
Slovenia 80:61 Slovenia and Spain 84:76 UK lil note IM suprise UK trow so many points, Spain defense WTF noremaly they shood not let more how 50 60, UK could won look at its only -8 for UK

Groop D
Lietuva 75: 86 Poland (WTF its joke WTF is wrong Whit Lit? ) Bulgaria 66:94 Turky seems Bulg prove they are weekest etam in tournament,

Todays games
Groop A FYROM 71: 81 CRoatia Isreal 81: 106 Greece(good first team who get more how 100 in this EC)

¤ 3 teams get next stage last go home

Gre 6 points
Cro 5
FYROM 4

Isr 3

Groop B
Russia 64:69 France(mercy) Germany 62:68 Latvia
What a game, we need +9 to get true but 1 min before end we leading whit + 11 but in end ehhh it was game we can win it but penalty trows or what it calls was so suck n shity thet I dont know, even Ger was bad but still in end we can win, we need block triple point trow, but in end Ger manige trow it and , well IMO there shood be changed rules if team in last min make special faul wanna thet other team trow fault row then there shood not coun and continue attack
But Im happy because well how to say Rus go to next stage whit 0 wines and it makes tehm way to 174 harder and IMO its main think now don't alove them get there, like Lazio-Inter when in end of Serie A Lazio won Inter and whit it make Roma champs Lazio ultras was angry, now me n my boys n family want same hehhehe

France 6
Russia 4
Germany 4

Latvia 4

Groop C: Spain 90:94 Slovenia in OT , UK 59:77 Serbia

Slovenia 5
Serbia 5
Spain 5

UK 3

Hmm Spain playerd not bad but I thought they will do better ok they won Slo but OT, ok ok they lost to Serbia but its not a suprise to, because Serbia is THE TEAM to

Groop D: Poland 69:87 Turky Lietuva 84:69 Bulgaria
Turky 6
Poland 5
Lietuva 4
Bulgaria 3

Well Lietuva did job what they shood do even this was werry hard they wont fight for medals

Now Groop E
Greece, Croatia, FYROM, France, Russia, Germany
IMO Greece be firts then Croatia, FRance n Germany because rus can win only FYROM and its not garantied and and Ger will win fyyrom but thay tock won in this stage

Groop F
Slovenia, Serbia, Spain, Turky,Poland and Lietuva
Slovenai, Spain, Derbia and Turky be in 1/4
----

apos;'
[image]
10.09.2009 - 03:47
ß
Problem?
Quote:
Quote:

No Euro leage is good much better hwo NBA; they can only dunk, no tactics

Elio Well Serbia has been fucked up last 2 tournamenst so tehy need prove , but well I doubt Spain will loose to Slovenia, no doubt sapin be in 1/4 but you never know and Greece vs FYROM its more politcal think

Oh yea, players like Kobe Bryant,Steve Nash,Lebron James and many other elite "NBA" players can only dunk :
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
10.09.2009 - 11:02
Elio
Red Nightmare
Brendan don't talk shit about Steve Nash

K7, Greece will be surely first in its group, but in the other one even the 4th will be strong, so next round will be difficult. The teams that IMO will go on are the same you predicted, maybe Russia has some chances insted of Germany though.
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
10.09.2009 - 12:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Elio on 10.09.2009 at 11:02

K7, Greece will be surely first in its group, but in the other one even the 4th will be strong, so next round will be difficult. The teams that IMO will go on are the same you predicted, maybe Russia has some chances insted of Germany though.

Ger has chances since they get one win, Rus go out whit out wina nd they never ever hast been stromg team, beck in ussr days look at player names, why Lietuva was strong beck in 90's
Ger can get one win or even they dont get and rus dont get thay can be but its be hard , realy hard if Dirck Novicky would be he would fuck em all

IV peple wjo ahsnt seen Pao-Oly, Aris-PAOK, Red Star-Partizan and last 2 Euroleage finals no last n 3th last where Pao fucked all hasnt seen basketball
----

apos;'
[image]
11.09.2009 - 04:16
ß
Problem?
Written by Elio on 10.09.2009 at 11:02

I have nothing against Nash now why would I hate on one of the few good Canadian players in the NBA?

@ K7 last time I checked the Euro League doesn't have any Chris Paul's or Steve Nash's. The Euro League isn't bad at all it just isn't at the same calibre as the NBA and if the Euro League was better then the NBA I think a lot of national teams would be more dominant.
----
11.09.2009 - 12:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
IV
1) NBA players has bad dewfense its individualy , they be fucked when see zone defense
2) Hellas fucked USA in WC in Japan
3) Yugislavia or Argentina fucked USA in WC in USA 2001
4) More Europeians can enter in NBA but for example Spain or Greece, they dont wnat it since they play in Europe get more money hwo NBA (c mon week n new player dont get much) and + they can play in home
5) I dont sad NBA is week, but I dont like it I see Euripian baket more interesting.
----

apos;'
[image]
11.09.2009 - 22:18
ß
Problem?
First of all, the USA hardly even play their full potential, if they did they would blow out every team including Spain,Russia,Greece,Argentina you name. Zone defence has been banned from the NBA for a long time until recently and when it comes to the best Europeans playing basketball look where most of them play.. Pau Gasol,Manu Ginóbili,Rudy Fernandez,Hedo Türkoğlu,Mehmet Okur,Andrei Kirilenko,Andrea Bargnani all of them play in the NBA. Also if you can please name any player in the Euro leagues that comes close to either Lebron James or Kobe Bryant.
----
11.09.2009 - 22:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ß on 11.09.2009 at 22:18

First of all, the USA hardly even play their full potential, if they did they would blow out every team including Spain,Russia,Greece,Argentina you name. Zone defence has been banned from the NBA for a long time until recently and when it comes to the best Europeans playing basketball look where most of them play.. Pau Gasol,Manu Ginóbili,Rudy Fernandez,Hedo Türkoğlu,Mehmet Okur,Andrei Kirilenko,Andrea Bargnani all of them play in the NBA. Also if you can please name any player in the Euro leagues that comes close to either Lebron James or Kobe Bryant.

Well if ll best play there maybe you never know and saying russia is big in basket is saying like Cobe Brian wont get 10 points in 10 games in row, Rus is not strong, not top team

Names, man those what you mentioned is BEST in NBA; but ordinary players ist so good so here you go Theodoros Papalukas, Vasileos , Antonis Fotis , Dimitris Dimantidis, Sarunas Jakicevicus , Nikola Vijcic, Iannis Borrusis, Panagiotis Vassilopulos, Jaka Lakovic, Gianluca Bassile, Juan carlos Navaru, Nikos Zizis,
----

apos;'
[image]
11.09.2009 - 23:54
ß
Problem?
I probably should of used Lithuania or Serbia as an example instead of Russia then. A few of those players I named can be considered some of the best in the NBA but what I was trying to point out was all of the good international players playing in the NBA. Other then that I think NBA is better you think UL is better simple as that.
----
12.09.2009 - 00:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ß on 11.09.2009 at 23:54

I probably should of used Lithuania or Serbia as an example instead of Russia then. A few of those players I named can be considered some of the best in the NBA but what I was trying to point out was all of the good international players playing in the NBA. Other then that I think NBA is better you think UL is better simple as that.

Yes its corect Lituania and Serbia is top teams, even Lit in this EC play bad , and Ser sucked even to hard for Ser in last EC

Well I dont wanna say best of best , but 90% of best play, what I dont like in NBA is playinmg style, those one by one, indivuduality and tyhere no zoen defense and tacticks like in Europe has its like diferent type of teams, ok NBA is higer level , but top 5 Europain teams could win top 5 weeker NBA teams,
Besides NBA is closed no relegation no new teams, but in Euroleage there play ebst tems from nat champnisps, Gre has 3 places(this year 4 since Ukrainan team cant play because of shity arena n hoyels) so Panathiunaikos like Eiuroleage champions and Greek champons and greek cup owners, Olympaikos likes ecend in greece, and 3th in Euroleauge, Mourusi like 3th in Greece + Aris Salonika because ukraian team, say no

Spain: Barcelona, Caja Laboral Baskonia , Unicaja Malaga, real madrid
Italy: Montepaschi Siena, Armani Jeans Milano, Beneton Trevizo, Lotomattica Roma
France: ASVEL Villeurbanne, Entente Orléans Loiret , Le Mans,
Russia: CSKA Moscow, Khimki Moscow Region
Turky: Efes Pilsen Istanbul , Fenerbahçe Ülker Istanbul
Lithuania : Lietuvos Rytas ?algiris Kaunas
Germany :EWE Baskets Oldenburg ALBA Berlin
Serbia: Partizan Beograd
Croatia: Cibona Zagreb
Isreal:Maccabi Tel-Aviv
Slovenia: Union Olimpia
Poland: Prokom Gdansk
Belgium: Spirou Charleroi
Latvia: BK Vemnstipls

ALBA Berlin, Le Mans and Aris Salonica were granted "wild card" berths by ULEB. Aris' selection gave A1 Ethniki a fourth berth to go along with its normal allocation of three places.
a Liga ACB is entitled to three Euroleague places by the standard formula. However, because four ACB clubs hold A Licences, the league has a minimum of four berths. (The top four places in the 2008-09 ACB season were all occupied by A Licence holders.)
b Lega A is also entitled to three places by the standard formula. However, the 2008-09 season saw only one of the counry's two A Licence holders finish in the top three, namely champions Montepaschi Siena. As a result, Lottomatica Roma earned an extra place for Lega A by virtue of its A Licence.
c Lietuvos Rytas was the ULEB Eurocup 2008-09 champion, which carries with it a one-year "C Licence" into the Euroleague Regular Season. However, the club also earned a one-season "B Licence" for the Euroleague by winning its domestic championship, and the league's ranking was sufficiently high to give Rytas direct entry into the Regular Season. As a result, the Eurocup champion's C Licence went to Khimki Moscow Region of the Russian Basketball Super League as the ULEB Eurocup 2008-09 finalist

Groop A: Barcelona(Es), Montepaschi Siena(It), Cibona Zagreb(Cro), Fenerbache Ulker(Tur), Zalgiris Kaunas(Lit) and ASVEL Villeurbanne(Fra)
Groop B: Olympiakos(Gre), Partizan Boegrad(Ser), Unicaja Malaga(Es), Efes Pilsen Itsambul(Tur), Lietuvas Rytas(Lit) + Qualifying Round 2A
Groop C: CSKA Moscow(Rus), Caja Lebarol BVaskonia(Es), Maccabi Tel-Aviv(Isr),Lottomatica Roma(It),Union Olimpia(Slo),Qualifying Round 2B
Groop D: Panathinaikos(Gre), Real Madrid(Es), Armani Jeans(It), Rokom(Pol),Khimki(Rus), EWE Baskets Oldenburg(Ger)

Qualification:
Spirou Charleroi(Bel) 1 Entente Orléans Loiret (Fra) # gonna win
BK Venstipls 2 Beneton Trevizo # gonna win
Le Mans 3 Alba Berlin hard to tell
Aris# 4 Mourusi aris will win

Winners match 1 2A Winners Match 2
Winners Match 3 2B Winners Match 4

so you see its quaste good tournament adn saying its week is wrong there play players who can be in NBA , its good besides we have weeker tournamen t where play weeker teams who has lower in national cha,pionshps it calls EuroChallenge CUP
'
----

apos;'
[image]