Metal Storm logo
Basketball/Handball/Volleyball and other indoor games!

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 03.02.2007 - 15:15
Since here are ppl who likes thos spotts and thay post in football trad so I open this tread for other sports

Basketball - Well I hawe no fav Basketball team, ok Olympiacos, Panathinaikos, ARis but I watch moustly Euroleage games and soemtimes Italian and Spanish leage but also Greek leage and games like Cervena Zvezda - Partizan and such derbies whit atmosfere, drums and flairs
Alos Olympics, EC and soemtimes WC and HELLAS rape USA there Theodoros Papalukas

Volleyball - Well its ineresting game but for those who dont knkw rulles and hawnt play it its hard to understand it but still its interesting and well Pao-OSFP it was amazing, also It, Fra leages is good

Handball - Now there are WC in Germany and Poland are in final and its ineresting game and I saw Partizan - HB Zagreb and such amazing atmosfere nice

Others - Vaterpolo, Florball, and such games belong in this tread
13.09.2009 - 20:49
Njord
njord
Have anyone saw this?

She lost it, but I think the sanction is a bit absurd.
13.09.2009 - 20:55
Elio
Red Nightmare
Well, she would have lost the match anyway, I'm happy that the great Kim Clijsters is back btw
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
13.09.2009 - 23:23
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
Why should this sanction be absurd??? I mean, she can't threaten on of the referees, that's ridiculous and the suspension should be bigger than just one point!
14.09.2009 - 02:39
Njord
njord
Written by Diabolos on 13.09.2009 at 23:23

Why should this sanction be absurd??? I mean, she can't threaten on of the referees, that's ridiculous and the suspension should be bigger than just one point!

I say it's absurd because the incident ocurred at a very tense time and the foot fault was very doubtful. The judges must understand the feelings of the players inside the field and try to calm things, not to provoke disorder like the line judge did.

Beside this, Serena claims she didn't said "I'll kill you" to the judge so it could have been a big misunderstanding. And the way the line judge runned to the first judge after Serena goes to court it's just strange... why did she take so long to do it? She looked like a big-mouthed rat that only had guts to act when Serena was away from her. Serena's face after she turns back and sees the judge line talking with the first judge is just priceless.
14.09.2009 - 14:48
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
The judge did nothing wrong (maybe the decision is a mistake, but the judge is always right), and the way how Serena Williams gesticulated was even enough to see that she said something threatening to the judge (if it was "I kill you" or something else is not important). And imo judges are not there to calm things down, they are there to control that everything is fair and there is no excuse for threatening a judge (even if it was the biggest mistake ever Serena should be able to control herself!). And as I heard she only got a warning which is imo not enough (the point she lost was only because it was her second warning in that match because she destroyed one of her rackets earlier that match).
14.09.2009 - 16:52
Njord
njord
You're right when you say the judges are there to control the fair-play in every act and Serena'a act was indeed aggressive. Anyway, don't you think the line judge attitude was unusual? Take all that time to talk to the first judge was a bit strange..

Either way, the punishment was fair and Serena lost the game because of that point. Better luck next time for her. She's a great champion with an aggressive style of play but I don't think she deserves to be persecuted by this incident.

In another news, Kim Clijsters won the US Open.
After her retirement due to pregnancy, she is back in a great shape.

In the men final is Federer - Del Potro.
The argentinian is playing in a amazing way but maybe that's not enough to beat the swiss tennis genius. Let's see and hope for a great game.
15.09.2009 - 15:29
Njord
njord
And Del Potro won the US Open!

Great game and great victory! New blood in the tennis circuit is always welcome
15.09.2009 - 16:04
Elio
Red Nightmare
Yeah, I didn't expect that at all, we'll see if Del Potro had just an exploit or will be competitive for a long time.
----

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
16.09.2009 - 16:22
Njord
njord
I hope Del Potro remains strong in the circuit.

With the injuries of Nadal, the bad shape of american players and the irregularity of Murray and Djokovic, Federer has open way to win every tournament he goes. Thank god Del Potro appeared
18.09.2009 - 00:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Non about EC c mon groops tournament endet ok
Groop E
I was wrong Rus showed class and won, mainly because of David Blatt , well IMO thet lucky win against Cro make em see they can , but non teams didnt use all power, some keep them selfs to 1/ 4

1)France 10 points
2)Hellas 8 points
3)Russia 8
4)Croatia 7

5)Germany 6
6)FYROM 6

Groop F
1) Slovenia 9
2) Turky 9
3) Spain 8
4) Serbia 8

5) Poland 6
6)Lithuania 5

Worts Lit tournament ever, havnt seen so week Lit team

1/4
Russia 68:79 Serbia
France 66:86 Spain

Well Serbia did what theyd dint do last EC won and they did what Serbia shood do since they aer BASKETBALL country, last 2 tournaments was fucked up well this seems, non espect them win but IMO they be one of teams who can win since no presure and they play well this year

France lost because they always loose in end, tehy somehow cant play like in Europe, they think american its problem

Turky-Greece
Well hope Politxcs wont talk load and its be good game, Greece is stronger how Tur but it dosnt metter, its play ofs so Turks can win but IMO in end of 3th quarter Gre get 10 point advantige and win whit + 6

Slovenia - Croatia
You never know well Jaka Lakovic vs Mario Kasun, in this year Slo show good basket theya re one who can win to ,
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.09.2009 - 11:30
Elio
Red Nightmare
Lol after being total brilliant during the group phase, france lost to Spain, well i knew Spain would be one of the favorites in the end.
----

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
18.09.2009 - 12:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Elio on 18.09.2009 at 11:30

Lol after being total brilliant during the group phase, france lost to Spain, well i knew Spain would be one of the favorites in the end.

But why poople thiunk FRance is good, when french team was in final 4 in Euro elage, when France won something in lats years hmm they lost to Italy one for 3th place game in EC when Lietuva won
France players isnt good they are nba type whit nba way of thinking, they cant play in Europian tactics anymore and Spain is much better how France, ABC leage , Serie A, Greek Superleage is bets leages in Europe and Pao, Oly, Barca, Tau top 4 teams
----

apos;'
[image]
18.09.2009 - 12:45
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Bad English on 18.09.2009 at 12:41

But why poople thiunk FRance is good, when french team was in final 4 in Euro elage, when France won something in lats years hmm they lost to Italy one for 3th place game in EC when Lietuva won
France players isnt good they are nba type whit nba way of thinking, they cant play in Europian tactics anymore and Spain is much better how France, ABC leage , Serie A, Greek Superleage is bets leages in Europe and Pao, Oly, Barca, Tau top 4 teams

Don't forget CSKA when you talk about top teams.

I don0t think France is that strong, I was just suprised they lost so evidently after dominating until this game.
----

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
18.09.2009 - 12:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Elio on 18.09.2009 at 12:45

I don0t think France is that strong, I was just suprised they lost so evidently after dominating until this game.

look CSKA live up, look how russians are there?
In Rus there can be 4 foreners but in Euroleage full team is foreners so , maybe 1-2 russians so they cant be strong look Pao 6 greeks 4 europians 2 americans , same Oly half n half

So I bravly say Pao , Oly, Barca, Tau also Lotomatica
----

apos;'
[image]
18.09.2009 - 12:54
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Bad English on 18.09.2009 at 12:50

Written by Elio on 18.09.2009 at 12:45

look CSKA live up, look how russians are there?
In Rus there can be 4 foreners but in Euroleage full team is foreners so , maybe 1-2 russians so they cant be strong look Pao 6 greeks 4 europians 2 americans , same Oly half n half

So I bravly say Pao , Oly, Barca, Tau also Lotomatica

Nah Lottomatica sucks these days, Montepaschi Siena is the storngest one recently. Shame they have just a couple of Italians.
----

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
18.09.2009 - 13:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Yes I mean Siena man , well but Lotomatica, Siena enter in Euroleage , then other teams each year are diferent this year Armani Jeans
Well one yera Napoli was

What hepen whit Bologna teams like KInder etc?
----

apos;'
[image]
18.09.2009 - 13:15
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Bad English on 18.09.2009 at 13:00

Yes I mean Siena man , well but Lotomatica, Siena enter in Euroleage , then other teams each year are diferent this year Armani Jeans
Well one yera Napoli was

What hepen whit Bologna teams like KInder etc?

Kinder Bologna aka Virtus about 4 years ago was sent to serie B because of some society problems, but now is almost back at its level. Fortitudo (maybe you'll remember them winning Serie A about 3 years ago, they're my fav team) had a terrible season last year and now is in B.
----

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
18.09.2009 - 13:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I see , how Virtus Roma playing?
Well It basket seems lil messy Siena is ok, well seems in Spain is like some clubs who neve rchanging real, Barca, Estudiantes, Tau, Pamesa , in Gre Pao, Oly, Aris, evenb aek and paok sucks in basket , also Partizan , Cibona, Union Olimpia neve rchanging no metter what
----

apos;'
[image]
18.09.2009 - 13:41
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Bad English on 18.09.2009 at 13:20

Well It basket seems lil messy Siena is ok, well seems in Spain is like some clubs who neve rchanging real, Barca, Estudiantes, Tau, Pamesa , in Gre Pao, Oly, Aris, evenb aek and paok sucks in basket , also Partizan , Cibona, Union Olimpia neve rchanging no metter what

Roma is not bad, yet it will be impossible for them to win Serie A, Siena is too strong.

Yeah, also Zalgiris, Maccabi Haifa, every year Euroleague is the same lol
----

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
18.09.2009 - 13:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Elio on 18.09.2009 at 13:41

Written by Bad English on 18.09.2009 at 13:20

Roma is not bad, yet it will be impossible for them to win Serie A, Siena is too strong.

Yeah, also Zalgiris, Maccabi Haifa, every year Euroleague is the same lol

Zalgiris ha sproblems, finasial but whit mafia money and Lit gouremet they didnt die, even isnt so strong how was, they had license so they play. Lietuvas Rytas Vilnus is good, Maccabi To , Turkish teams is week

How Lazio n Roma fans pic up basket teams how they support? who's who?

Well In Gre Pao has football, basket, volley. you name it even I never heard about pao watterpolo team
----

apos;'
[image]
18.09.2009 - 23:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Greece 74-72 Turky in overtime
WTF its game result not ovetime, but Gre, Tur, Ser, It never had played fats they like slower game and less points how Es, Ger , Lit, USA where are always +20 more how Balkans n Mediterainan, seems they was happy in days when attacking time was 30 secends not 24
This game well Tur was maybe uhappy because this was Tur game they can take it and , but well Gre was lil lucker

Slovenia 68-65 Croatia

What a game Cro was +15 then one player got techiqal faulth and Slo got + 2 whit penalty trows and also got 3 points from attack and it makes them beliefe they can take game, well Slo defense in firts was terible, secend half was better and 3/4 Cro IMO get hmmm 3 points , what a end, what a game, its Unvelivible

1/2
Spain vs Greece
Well all can hepen because both teams show weird game, Spain isnt so good this year and Gre needs win more and revenge after WC in Japan , where they fuck usa but in final Spain raped then, I hope Greece gonna win, they need EC 3th title

Serbia-Slovenia

One think whats in Serbian side, Slo gave all power n energy in this game against Croatia , so Serbs are more rest and Serbs wanna prove they are good team and besides in small tournament win one team 2 times is hatrd ok Greece won in EC 2004 in Portugal in football, but since Slo won Serbia in groop its be hard do it again, since Serbia played yesterday and slo today, but Slo show good game in this EC so all can hepen, but one think if its eb Serbia vs Croatia shit could hepen in Poland like in EC 2001 in Sweden when Turks n Croats rioting
----

apos;'
[image]
19.09.2009 - 20:07
Abattoir
Staff
Written by Bad English on 18.09.2009 at 23:59

Slovenia 68-65 Croatia

What a game Cro was +15 then one player got techiqal faulth and Slo got + 2 whit penalty trows and also got 3 points from attack and it makes them beliefe they can take game, well Slo defense in firts was terible, secend half was better and 3/4 Cro IMO get hmmm 3 points , what a end, what a game, its Unvelivible

Serbia-Slovenia

One think whats in Serbian side, Slo gave all power n energy in this game against Croatia , so Serbs are more rest and Serbs wanna prove they are good team and besides in small tournament win one team 2 times is hatrd ok Greece won in EC 2004 in Portugal in football, but since Slo won Serbia in groop its be hard do it again, since Serbia played yesterday and slo today, but Slo show good game in this EC so all can hepen, but one think if its eb Serbia vs Croatia shit could hepen in Poland like in EC 2001 in Sweden when Turks n Croats rioting

Match against Croatia was a one big thriller till the last second man...realy great match indeed. I was glad that we could made a comeback after -15...we were unexpectacly bad in defence in first half, but we still managed to rise up and achieve the biggest success in Slovenian basketball (first semi-finals ever). Well I hope that our guys have still some power to challenge the very good Serbian team, who will be also motivated like hell, while they have lost against us in first group stages.
20.09.2009 - 00:36
Zmaj Ognjeni Vuk
To Mega Therion
Yeeeeesss!

We won against both Slovenia and the refs (although I must say that the Slovenians played a very good game nevertheless)! We got the silver in the pocket, but why not go for the gold?
----

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, and they all stink.
20.09.2009 - 15:30
Elio
Red Nightmare
Lol where's k7, Greece got assraped by Spain xD
----

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
20.09.2009 - 17:49
Slav of Steel
Fantastic game last night against Slovenia and congrats to Slovenian team on a great game, wish we played in finals but it's all good this way too

now Spain is gonna be hell of a test, but i'd sure enjoy taking another gold medal of them this year after beating them in the waterpolo finals
20.09.2009 - 23:11
Njord
njord
Spain is trashing Serbia by 52-29 at the end of the second quarter. Spanish press "Marca" is telling in the live commentary that this is "the best exhibition of the spanish side ever!"
20.09.2009 - 23:31
Zmaj Ognjeni Vuk
To Mega Therion
15 offensive rebound vs 12 Serbian rebounds in total. Fuck, if we caught the half of it we'd have a reasonable result.
----

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, and they all stink.
20.09.2009 - 23:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Elio on 20.09.2009 at 15:30

Lol where's k7, Greece got assraped by Spain xD

My i net was fucked didt saw seny and final since i gave no vissat, so , I see all soon in replay
----

apos;'
[image]
20.09.2009 - 23:57
Njord
njord
Spain won the European Champ by 85-63!

Spain is now olympic finalist, world champion and european champion.

btw, Pau Gasol was MVP of the european cup. He's also NBA champion... amazing achievement for him and for Spain
21.09.2009 - 00:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Njord on 20.09.2009 at 23:57

Spain won the European Champ by 85-63!

Spain is now olympic finalist, world champion and european champion.

btw, Pau Gasol was MVP of the european cup. He's also NBA champion... amazing achievement for him and for Spain

And in game fot 7th Cro revenged to russia for groop and Hellas get 3th

WC in Istambul :Turky host, Spain EC, Serbia Finalist, Greece 3th, Slovenia 4th what else?
----

apos;'
[image]