05. Coexistence Circle
06. Landscape
07. Karma
08. Astral Tears
09. Time In My Hands
10. Beyond The Starlight
11. Eskhata

Additional info
Produced by Catamenia and Mika Pohjola at SoundMix Studio, Oulu, Finland.
Cover artwork by Thomas Ewerhard
Distribution: Sony
Release Date: April 29th, 2002 Massacre Records

Line-up:

Mika Tönning - Vocals
Riku Hopeakoski - Guitars & Keys
Ari Nissilä - Guitars & Clean Vocal
Timo Lehtinen - Bass
Janne Kusmin - Drums

Guest review by
Silent Creeper
Rating:
Catamenia is one of those extremely underrated bands who constantly release great albums but still do not get that kind of attention from the public they would deserve. Even though they are considered a Melodic Black Metal band, they have lot of non-black metal elements. Their whole image is more similar to Finnish Extreme Power Metal bands, than Black Metal. But this actually is not really important, the only thing that matters is music and I can guarantee you that Catamenia knows how to make great music.

Read more ››
published 20.11.2008 | Comments (6)

Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 46 users
18.10.2015 - 20:55
Rating: 7
Joppe
Steelemeister
Too much bass in the mix
----
My vision is augmented
29.11.2018 - 17:47
Rating: 8
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Funny coincidence that the cover artworks of this album and Moonspell's Wolfheart (digipak) use exactly the same stock image...
Anyway, I love the track "Storm" which - sadly enough - might still be Catamenia's best song so far (and I seriousy doubt that will change in the near future because their latest albums didn't bring out anything decent at all).
----
signatures = SPAM
16.06.2020 - 18:54
Rating: 8
TSRodriguez

The melodies here are great! and I love that very distinct synthy bass tone. The production is so weird and thin, but I like it a lot. There are some amazing songs here, like Flames, Eskhata, and Beyond the Starlight (I love that intro lead with the metallic bass line). Vortex would be amazing as well if it lasted 3-4 minutes and not 6...

Hits total: 5081 | This month: 17