Metal Storm logo
All Shall Perish - Classic Lineup Reunites

All Shall Perish co-founders, drummer Matt Kuykendall, and guitarists Ben Orum and Caysen Russo, are back together with vocalist Hernan Eddie Hermida and Chris Storey. The deathcore titans are making new music. Nearing the conclusion of a legal arbitration over control of the band's name, unpaid royalties, and other assets, bassist Mike Tiner declined a personal invitation from Kuykendall to rejoin his ex-bandmates. The legal system ultimately ruled in favor of the four out of five original members, their longtime vocalist, and guitarist. Russo will handle bass duties for All Shall Perish.

Hermida, Storey, Kuykendall, Orum, Russo, and Betit now look forward to putting their music in front of the court of public opinion: the fans, ensuring the legacy of All Shall Perish remains secure.

Hermida fronted All Shall Perish on all three of their most recent albums: The Price Of Existence (2006), Awaken The Dreamers (2008), and This Is Where It Ends (2011). Hermida will continue in his role as full-time vocalist for Suicide Silence. Orum plays guitar on all four All Shall Perish albums. Kuykendall, who created the name All Shall Perish, drums on all but the most recent. Storey was a fan-favorite guitarist from 2003 to 2009. Hate.Malice.Revenge (2003) era guitarist Russo returns to the fold. Original vocalist Craig Betit also plans to contribute.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: All Shall Perish
Posted: 23.10.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 58 users
23.10.2015 - 14:48
J. N.
Account deleted
Satan bless it, this is awesome.
23.10.2015 - 14:58
Necrotion7

Amazing cant fuckin wait
23.10.2015 - 15:59
s_t_s

What ? What ? What ? I'm so glad to hear about them reuniting that I could wet my pants ! But I won't
23.10.2015 - 17:27
Alondate

You know what? I don't always listen deathcore but when I do, I listen to only All Shall Perish
23.10.2015 - 20:13
For me the only deathcore worth listening to
24.10.2015 - 02:48
yosterdude

Best deathcore band, glad Hermida's back with them
----
Stay Br00tal!
24.10.2015 - 05:19
-Morbid-

Will be interesting to see what this turns out.

Sorta sad to see Artusato go though, he's a great guitarist.
27.04.2016 - 23:06
s_t_s

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeews pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !

Hits total: 1624 | This month: 10