08. Magic Maker
09. I'm On The Run
10. Babylon
11. Outlaw [Fire Down Under re-recorded version]
12. A Whiter Shade Of Pale [Procol Harum cover] [Japanese edition as track 9]
13. Black Mountain Woman [Japanese edition bonus]
14. Faded Hero [Metal Blade Records re-issue bonus]

Additional info
The album was released in Japan in 1993, Europe in 1994, and the United States in 1999, all with different cover artwork. A very limited run of CDs, bearing the Combat Pay Music label and utilizing the Japanese artwork, was also produced in 1993 by the band's management.

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 39 users
04.03.2016 - 04:34
Rating: 6
Kuroboshi

Riot's 90's album have that special 80's sound I find, and feel pretty stale. Not bad, but not exciting. Their early/2000~ albums are far better.
28.04.2020 - 22:17
Rating: 8
Metal Rasputin

Somewhat uneven and inconsistent album. After two masterpieces their best lineup broke up and the band returned to more traditional 80's metal sound, which is fine, but feels little dull and disappointing when you already know what these guys are really capable of. Some of the songs feel way too long. and other than top notch guitar wizardry of Mark Reale and Mike Flyntz, there's nothing that much groundbreaking or interesting here musically, though I really like Mike DiMeo's vocals.
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!
30.04.2020 - 18:41
Rating: 8
JoHn Doe

This album has a strange history, being released 3 times, One would think there's something wrong with it. Far from it, solid songwriting, loved the Deep Purple cover, the Procol Harum one not so much, still listenable though.
Very enjoyable album.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.

Hits total: 4188 | This month: 16