Metal Storm logo
White Wizzard - Vocalist Wyatt Anderson Returns

After the recent return of guitarist James J. LaRue, White Wizzard announce that another familiar face is coming back to the band. Singer Wyatt 'Screaming Demon' Anderson is back and will appear on the band's new album, Infernal Overdrive.

The band stated: "White Wizzard is very very happy to announce the return of singer Wyatt 'Screaming Demon' Anderson. A new album titled Infernal Overdrive is in the works and we will be launching a pre sale Kickstarter in the coming weeks with limited edition items. It will also feature James J LaRue on lead guitar. The album is 9 blistering tracks and promises to be our strongest release yet. We plan to tour in 2017. Wyatt is now here on the WW FB page to answer questions from the fans. Look for an official album and kick starter press release very soon!"

The singer posted: "This is Wyatt the Screamin Demon Anderson all you White Wizzard fans out there. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for making me feel so welcome back, you guys are the reason why I wanted to come back so I'm going to try my damndest to make sure none of you are disappointed! Look for the new album to be coming out soon, and it will rip your fucking heads off! See you all on the road in 2017!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: White Wizzard
Posted: 04.07.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 16 users
04.07.2016 - 13:29
Joppe
Steelemeister
Yeah! The latest album was great, good luck on making better than that
----
My vision is augmented