05. Battle At The End Of Time
06. The Fulminant
07. Song Of The Black Sword
08. The Time Has Come...
09. Warlife

Guest review by
R'Vannith
Rating:
If you are at all familiar with the band DoomSword you might expect another bludgeoning assault of epic doom in their latest effort The Eternal Battle. Not to worry, a bludgeoning you shall receive but just as was hinted at on the previous album My Name Will Live On the pace has quickened significantly from the ominous battle-march of albums such as Let Battle Commence to a full speed charge of traditionally inspired heavy metal.

Read more ››
published 06.01.2012 | Comments (0)

Found in 8 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 47 users
10.08.2016 - 16:37
Rating: 8
Joppe
Steelemeister
Some pretty amazing songs here. The band somehow makes it possible to have these epic yet quite short songs. VERY memorable stuff, especially the song "Soldier of Fortune".
----
My vision is augmented
03.10.2019 - 22:17
Rating: 9
Vikcen
Metálico
Great great album, it is a shame this band seems to be stopped making more albums
20.05.2020 - 09:07
Rating: 8
majormalfunction

When listening through a bands discography you often notice either songs or albums you somehow missed, even if you're very familiar with their material. This is one of them. Never heard this one before. Luckily I found it now, this is another slab of great epic heavy metal. It's possibly their most conventional heavy metal album as the songs are on the "shorter" side and the riffs are not very doomy. But that's not a bad thing, in all honesty I find plenty of stuff here to be among their best work and the songs flow into each other very nicely.

This is the final day
Hear the final battle horn
No victorious chants
This battle shall inspire no rhyme
The Battle at the end of Time
----
Everything's twice as bright with money in your hands

Hits total: 7004 | This month: 16