Metal Storm logo
Hardcore Superstar

29.04.2007 - 23:52
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Heres a great new(ish) glam rock band that I found a few months back, so I bought there S/T album and it was incredible, so I wrote a review for it and shortly after (quite recently actually) they got added onto this site as a full featured band (did I have a hand in that?). Anyways, I just wanted to see who else out there is listening to this awesome band?
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
30.04.2007 - 13:07
Ivan
Retired Admin
Written by Doc G. on 29.04.2007 at 23:52

Heres a great new(ish) glam rock band that I found a few months back, so I bought there S/T album and it was incredible, so I wrote a review for it and shortly after (quite recently actually) they got added onto this site as a full featured band (did I have a hand in that?). Anyways, I just wanted to see who else out there is listening to this awesome band?

I got into them after seeing their performance at the local festival. I've heard a few of their songs before, but always dismissed the band as 'just another glam-rock wannabes' (not really my style anyway). However, their live show was awesome, and they totally eclipsed all other bands I specifically came to see.

Their new self-titled album is brilliant, but the older ones are somewhat disappointing aftrer that.

And yes, the reason for activating the band was you filling the missing details
30.04.2007 - 22:31
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Ivan on 30.04.2007 at 13:07

Their new self-titled album is brilliant, but the older ones are somewhat disappointing aftrer that.

Yeah there older stuff is a little too punky for my taste.
----
- George Carlin
09.07.2007 - 00:42
Warman
Erotic Stains
I just got their latest singel, Bastards, which was okay to my surprise! I especially liked the solo at the end.
----
09.07.2007 - 01:44
SteelScream
Account deleted
Oh yeah, hard rock superstar rocks, even to me (not a very big friend of glam) it is good....
21.08.2007 - 23:59
*trash_star*
Account deleted
I saw one of their videos on Scuzz a while back, and was pleansantly surprised with what I saw and heard. They're a refreshing change from all this shit that's around nowadays. In this age, too many people are in love these pussy rock bands that sing about, "I'm sad cos I fell for this girl who took my heart, then broke my heart". Sounds like when she left, she took your balls with her.

Sleaze/glam/hair metal is my favourite genre and it's nice to see that it's in safe hands today.
17.04.2009 - 12:09
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Anyone else heard the new single? The opening riff is ridiculously catchy but Jocke Berg's vocals have seemed to have weakened a bit. Either way its a decent song, I was worried how it would turn out with Martin Silver gone, but it sounds decent, hopefully it will live up to Dreamin' In A Casket.

www.myspace.com/hcssgbg
----
- George Carlin
24.04.2009 - 09:57
Eeric
Account deleted
I've always dissed them cos of their name, but luckily friend of mine played their music to me