Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by xsim7 on 08.09.2021 at 21:54

Written by Bad English on 08.09.2021 at 21:37

Written by nikarg on 08.09.2021 at 19:58

Written by xsim7 on 08.09.2021 at 18:15

Hello metalheads .

I think he is from Pireus

Good catch due to 7 I guess. I am not from Pireus but I support the team of Pireus! Thanks to all of you people for the welcome! So nice to be here

Peiraikos Syndesmos or Ethnikos Piraeus
Greece and Cyprus is funny in a way that number says what football team you support.
Wellcome...

Btw I am drunk. I did bbq last summer day before autumn storms n rain come. Not suprise if first snow will come in September
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.09.2021 - 01:07
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
You know someone is really drunk when he feels the need to tell the others he's drunk =p
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
11.09.2021 - 01:32
kevindebrajne
Account deleted
Hello everyone!
I actually made an account 2 months ago, but most of my early posts were pretty corny and lame, so might as well start all fresh.

I'm 18yo high schooler from Poland. Started listening to the metal music around 2 years ago, and have been completely absorbed since.
Before I used to listen mostly to some hardcore punk (Misfits and Black Flag), psychedelic rock (early Pink Floyd, Cream and The Doors),
manly synthpop (a-ha, Depeche Mode, Tame Impala) and some daddy rock like Queen, Scorpions and Dire Straits. I also tried to get
into hip-hop, but I still don't have my own taste in it, most of the rappers I listen are highly acclaimed like Kanye, OutKast
Death Grips or Ka.

My favorite metal genre is death metal, both old school bands like Asphyx, Bolt Thrower, Immolation, Autopsy, early Therion, and
new faces like Horrendous, Blood Incantation, Imperial Triumphant and many more. For a more specific sound I always
liked the mixture of Heavy metal, US power metal and Progressive metal from late 80's : bands like Fates Warning, Queensryche and more
underrated and overlooked names like Heir Apparent, Titan Force, Adramelch, Lethal. I also like Funeral Doom (and doom in general),
Thrash (although I'm very picky) and atmospheric/pagan black metal.

One of the main reason why I made an account is because I want to practice my writting, and hopefully develop a style that is both
constructive and enjoyable to read. Never really used to share my thoughts about music on paper before, so it all reads pretty sloppy.
I also want to be a counterweight to many users that have over 9.00 in their average votes, and seem to think everything is a masterpiece
without really knowing why. Some different perspective on albums and bands.

Think that's all I wanted to say, hope we'll all get along and that we'll be able to disagree from time to time in the most polite way possible.
Cheers.
11.09.2021 - 02:22
nikarg

Written by Guest on 11.09.2021 at 01:32

Hello everyone!

Hello and welcome! Your taste in (metal) music is close to what I like.
Cool introduction, nice to have you around.
11.09.2021 - 08:14
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Written by Guest on 11.09.2021 at 01:32

Hello everyone!

Hi nice introduction, I'm relatively new myself, you have an intresting variety of music taste
12.12.2023 - 20:54
poring dark

Hello everyone!

After about two years of lurking, I finally decided to register because I want to vote at the next Metal Storm Awards.
Oh, and now I can see more of the Shoutbox. It‘s been interesting to read just the odd snippets of conversation, and I‘ve considered it as a potential oracle ever since someone recommended Acathexis in response to a request for a nice dirty BM album to listen to. This opened a new world for me.
Thank you.
05.01.2024 - 11:50
Hello!

Sex: Male

I've been listening metal around age of 10-13, starting with big brother's Metallica tapes. There it developed pretty quickly to more extreme genres. I heard Deicide somewhere aged 13.

I mostly listen black and death metal in various forms. I've listened pretty much every form of metal that's possible, but at this point age and cynisism is taking over so these days I mainly focus on the most barbaric extreme metal forms there is. I think Archgoat is my current favorite band overall at the moment.

I have a family, but I'm a lone wolf in metal world. Listening to music by myself and see concerts alone aswell. I'm here to share my interests and to communicate with other metalheads if possible.
05.01.2024 - 13:00
Nejde
CommunityManager
Written by BloodHornVital on 05.01.2024 at 11:50

Hello!

Welcome to Metal Storm. Hope you'll enjoy the site and that you'll find a lot of great music. If you have any questions you can either check the FAQ or ask me or one of the other staffers directly via PM. Cheers.
----
Bow to the King Hercules!