Which is your favourite?
Discuss about them.
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
07.03.2021 - 05:00
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Gotta say, watching hololive playing Undertale took me to a refreshing trip back to 2015 when nobody have played it before. I've been binging Rushia and Kanataso's plays with a grin on my face.
I'm surprised how the japanese chat is polite enough to not spoil a single thing. Have anyone dared playing this game in the occident their chat would storm with spoilers starting from the very first second with lines like "Duh, whAt are u doing? dunt kill Goat MUuml!!"

It's been far too long since I saw a proper neutral room where the player really does not know what's going on and plays it like an actual RPG... You know... Like the dev intended them to in their first run. Seeing the look on their faces when they got to the ending just to realize that the game was also designed to be played on another way was priceless.

And also the reactions. They are too good. They actually read the jokes and laugh at them. It's like seeing someone have as much fun as I had when I played this game myself. I swear occidental youtubers must be dead inside or something. They see the most awesome pun and go like "uh... k."

Apparently they say Watame's play was even better. Gotta check that next I guess
----
- Reimu Hakurei
22.01.2022 - 23:49
Roman Doez
Hallucigenia
Of course it's you who started that thread
11.04.2022 - 21:36
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Well, that was a certified 0iq moment

----
- Reimu Hakurei
08.09.2022 - 14:42
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Pekora figured out and shared the whadabouts about the ending of One Piece. Everything is clear now.
----
- Reimu Hakurei
03.10.2022 - 09:29
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
You can't convince me Kobo and Altare aren't related for reals.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"