Metal Storm logo
Angkor Wat - When Obscenity Becomes The Norm... Awake!

5.5 | 2 votes |
Release date: 11 April 1989
Style: Crossover thrash metal

01. Innocence '89
02. Something To Cry About
03. Seat Of Power
04. Prolonged Agony / Ricky
05. The Search
06. Awake!
07. Under Lock And Key
08. Emotional Blackmail
09. Warsaw
10. Died Young
11. Circus Of Horrors / Civilized

Additional info
Recorded & mixed September-October '88 at Austin Recording Studio, Austin, TX.
Mastered at Capitol Mastering, Hollywood, CA.
Co-produced by Angkor Wat.

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 17 users
17.09.2021 - 18:57
Rating: 6
Joppe
Steelemeister
Wat wat in the Angkor? Some way a fun sounding music with some punk attitude and almost sounding like a live recording. Unfortunately not the best songs the world has ever seen, but I can listen to them pretty easily.

They should do a follow-up for 2021 called: When Useless Masks And Poison Jabs Becomes The Norm... Awake!
----
My vision is augmented
19.09.2021 - 13:36
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Staff
Written by Joppe on 17.09.2021 at 18:57

When Useless Masks And Poison Jabs Becomes The Norm... Awake!

I appreciate your professional medical advice, but don't you think that your signature and the message in your profile is already quite enough to convert us all?
I'm asking for a friend who had not yet been vaccinated and had to be artificially respirated for 15 days because of that what you are calling "CovAIDS-19" and "a hoax".
----
signatures = SPAM
19.09.2021 - 18:28
Rating: 6
Joppe
Steelemeister
Written by Starvynth on 19.09.2021 at 13:36

Written by Joppe on 17.09.2021 at 18:57

When Useless Masks And Poison Jabs Becomes The Norm... Awake!

I appreciate your professional medical advice, but don't you think that your signature and the message in your profile is already quite enough to convert us all?
I'm asking for a friend who had not yet been vaccinated and had to be artificially respirated for 15 days because of that what you are calling "CovAIDS-19" and "a hoax".

Was he on a drug called midazolam by any chance, cause if you look at its (side) effects, it sounds familiar. I am not wakeing people up without any basis.
----
My vision is augmented
19.09.2021 - 19:00
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Staff
Written by Joppe on 19.09.2021 at 18:28

Was he on a drug called midazolam by any chance, cause if you look at its (side) effects, it sounds familiar. I am not wakeing people up without any basis.

I know very well what you're up to (and it has already been debunked countless times), but the answer is no and I simply have no interest in debating this or similar fairytales from the tin foil hat club any further, neither here nor elsewhere.

Once again, thank you very much for your medical expertise.
----
signatures = SPAM

Hits total: 372 | This month: 11