Metal Storm logo
Jorn - Tracking 12th Studio Album

Norwegian singer Jørn Lande have revealed in his recent Facebook post that the next Jorn album, the follow-up to 2017's Life On Death Road, is in the making. To be precise, in the process of recording. More info in due time. Stay tuned.

Jørn Lande commented: "My good friend and bandmate Francesco Jovino - the best rock drummer in the world - has laid down all the drums for the upcoming new Jorn album.

"Big thanks to Mattia Stancioiu for making studio time on short notice, to help out. Flawless drum sound! I'm proud to work with such unique talent! The album is in progress, and I am excited about the result, there are some great songs on it, and I am blessed to work with great musicians. I will keep you posted!

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Jorn
Posted: 24.12.2021 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 13 users
26.12.2021 - 03:06
Wes

I absolutely loved Life on Death Road, cannot wait!
15.01.2022 - 15:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Updates:

Proud to announce our young and extremely talented guitar player Adrian Sunde Bjerketvedt 🤘 He just finished lying down flawless guitars for the upcoming original JORN album, and the combination Tore Moren

----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.01.2022 - 12:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
All bass for the new album have been laid down by the fabulous and extraordinary bass guru Nik Mazzucconi! 🤘
Many of you are already familiar with Nik's vast carreer, as he as lent his great talents to the likes of Ian Pace, Glenn Hughes, Dean Castronovo, Fergie Fredriksen and many more, as well as being active in Sunstorm, Edge of Forever and Labyrinth.

----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 708 | This month: 6