Metal Storm logo
Malevolent Creation - Writing Material For Next Music Effort

During a recent interview with MetalBite Magazine, Philip Fasciana, the founding member/guitarist of death metal veterans Malevolent Creation, confirmed that he is currently writing material for the band's upcoming album, following their 2019 release The 13th Beast.

Fasciana shared the following during the interview:

"I am currently writing new songs for the next Malevolent Creation album alongside our vocalist/second guitarist Deron Miller (ex-CKY) drummer Ronnie Parmer and bassist. We are getting together here in Florida soon to record demos of the new material and rehearse a new 30-song setlist of songs from all our albums. Many songs have not been played live in a long time or ever, in some cases. We just have too many songs in the last 32 years.

"[I am] only trying to write some extremely heavy songs that will come across great when played live. Of course they are very fast with a few midtempo arrangements to keep the music interesting. I'm sure there will be some changes when we all get together to arrange the new material and lyrics that are being done by Deron Miller. I am really looking forward to recording this new material with Deron and Ronnie because they are both great musicians and understand the Malevolent Creation sound. We all just want to put together some great songs and have some fun. It will be a big relief to get all this new material sorted out."

Source: metalbite.com
Band profile: Malevolent Creation
Posted: 20.03.2023 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 26 users
20.03.2023 - 21:07
DarkWingedSoul

Malevolent news !!!
08.06.2023 - 14:53
jimsoto123

Fuck yeah i was waiting for years