Metal Storm logo
Cradle Of Filth - Tracking Next Full Length Offering

Cradle Of Filth have revealed they are located in studio, recording the band's 14th studio album. Via her Instagram page, keyboardist/vocalist Zoë M. Federoff shared an update on the band's next music output, the successor to 2021's Existence Is Futile.

Statement from Zoë: "I am beyond humbled to have been allowed to contribute vocals and/or keys to many of the songs on this album. Dani and the guys showed a lot of faith in me for my first album with the gang, and I went in extremely nervous and hellbent on making them all proud. Thank God Dani Filth and producer Scott Atkins are so good at calming my nerves! That was the most fun and relaxing studio session I've had in ages!

"Fourteen will be something very special, a distinctly new chapter, and it quite satisfies both the musician and the long-time Cradle fan inside me. A piece of each of our souls lives audibly in it. Prepare yourselves, Filthy family!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cradle Of Filth
Posted: 18.03.2024 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 61 users
18.03.2024 - 20:18
Opethian
I keep forgetting they released an album just a couple of years ago. I find it a waste of time to wait for this group to break the mold and do something captivating for a change.
19.03.2024 - 09:40
MikeVonDoom
Written by Opethian on 18.03.2024 at 20:18

I keep forgetting they released an album just a couple of years ago. I find it a waste of time to wait for this group to break the mold and do something captivating for a change.

I somewhat relate to that. I'll give it a listen after it has been released and then do my judgements. But I learned my lesson and keep expectations as low as possible.
24.03.2024 - 10:39
neshter
Besiktas
I listened Zoe in İstanbul concert. She was marvelous and I will be happy to see her in the new album.

Hits total: 1677 | This month: 54