Metal Storm logo
Vision Divine Albums Ranked

Thumbs up: +1
Vision Divine will soon release their upcoming album, what better way to celebrate it than to rank all their albums? (EDIT: latest album added to the list)

Terrific power metal band that still haven't released a weak album.

Created by: majormalfunction | 23.09.2019

1. Vision Divine - The Perfect Machine
2005 Rating: 10 Top picks: Land Of Fear, First Day Of A Never-ending Day, The Perfect Machine
2. Vision Divine - Destination Set To Nowhere
2012 Rating: 10 Top picks: Mermaids from the Moon, Beyond the Sun & Far Away, The Dream Maker
3. Vision Divine - Stream Of Consciousness
2004 Rating: 8 Top picks: Colours Of My World, We Are We Are Not, Out Of The Maze
4. Vision Divine - When All The Heroes Are Dead
2019 Rating: 8 Top picks: While The Sun Is Turning Black, On The Ides Of March, Were I God
5. Vision Divine - 9 Degrees West Of The Moon
2009 Rating: 8 Top picks: Out In Open Space, Violet Loneliness, Fading Shadow
6. Vision Divine - The 25th Hour
2007 Rating: 7 Top picks: A Perfect Suicide, Essence Of Time, Voices
7. Vision Divine - Send Me An Angel
2002 Rating: 7 Top picks: Pain, Away From You, Black & White
8. Vision Divine - Vision Divine
1999 Rating: 7 Top picks: Exodus, New Eden, Vision Divine

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by majormalfunction ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 2   Visited by: 8 users
10.07.2024 - 06:36
Stunning Cactus
Looking forward to their new release coming soon. It has Chapter song titles just like Stream of Consciousness, I wonder if it'll be similar! That's my favorite album of theirs. Nice list, man.
18.07.2024 - 04:39
majormalfunction
Written by Stunning Cactus on 10.07.2024 at 06:36

Looking forward to their new release coming soon. It has Chapter song titles just like Stream of Consciousness, I wonder if it'll be similar! That's my favorite album of theirs. Nice list, man.

Looking forward to that as well, one of the very best bands in the genre. Pretty certain that they will deliver once again
----
Everything's twice as bright with money in your hands

Hits total: 598 | This month: 6