Metal Storm logo
Suotana - To Release 'Ounas II' Record In Spring 2025

Finnish extreme power metal operatives Suotana put out a brand new single "Foreverland". The latter will appear on the group's next studio record Ounas II, to be released through Reaper Entertainment during spring 2025. Additional details coming soon.

Comments the band: ''After the successful tour with Finntroll in spring, WE are back with a new digital single "Foreverland" - just in time for their performance at Summer Breeze 2024 and we present the music video of the song today!

"We shot a suitable video for the song in our home city of Rovaniemi, which once again provides a fitting visual accompaniment to the song and perfectly sets the scene for the imposing landscape. The song will be available on all major streaming platforms from August 16, 2024!"

They continue: "We have been working intensively on the new [album_band id=10280]Ounas II[/band] album and finally we can release the first single entitled "Foreverland"! It comes with a new fresh music video, which was filmed in the band's home city of Rovaniemi at the beginning of the summer giving you a glimpse of the time when the forest starts to bloom at the Arctic Circle. It feels great to be able to perform the single live and release the music video officially at our show day in Summer Breeze Festival 2024!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Suotana
Posted: 15.08.2024 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 4 users
19.08.2024 - 13:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Rovaniemi is awesome place, midnight sun, and also Sanity Claus lives there.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 441 | This month: 4