Metal Storm logo
Islam

Original post

Posted by Black Winter, 11.03.2008 - 21:55
Since the old thread had exceeded its limits,here is a new thread to continue some of the previous discutions,please post a logic and a meaningful contributions and try to avoid all kinds of extremism and disrespectful remarks.
I myself will try to contribute meaningfully to clarify some points .
28.08.2015 - 16:36
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by deadone on 28.08.2015 at 15:17

Written by angel. on 28.08.2015 at 14:59

Deadone and rasputin now you guys can be happy and dance all around about this victory, cheers!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/austria-lorry-migrants-eu-refugee-crisis-50-asylumseekers-found-dead-in-a-lorry-10474464.html

A great example of how supposedly humane policies result in human tragedy. By the way not the first or the last.

I suspect some people would view it as a reason for unrestricted immigration - ie open up borders and let everyone come in. Though it's lenient immigration policies that are resulting in migrant deaths because they promote this kind of behaviour.

More restrictive migration policies would actually stop this kind of thing.

huh!!!! Your logic!!!!
----
The Fangirl.
28.08.2015 - 23:42
Rasputin
Written by angel. on 28.08.2015 at 14:59

Deadone and rasputin now you guys can be happy and dance all around about this victory, cheers!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/austria-lorry-migrants-eu-refugee-crisis-50-asylumseekers-found-dead-in-a-lorry-10474464.html

Why do you think this would make me happy? Not so long ago my people were turned into refugees, so I empathize with their plight, however, knowing full well the instability we have in the Balkans, I am not one to support them staying in Serbia. And according to all accounts, aside from few issues here and there Serbia welcomed the refugees and helped them more than the Muslim countries they passed through. I mean, the people who have nothing in Serbia collected over 2 tons of aid for these people. If Serbia was rich and powerful, then sure, no problem I would have less of an issue, but since it is not it is a problem in the long run.

I don't hate these people, I just don't trust them, because I don't know who they really are, and if they are sent to Europe with another agenda. We already have Muslims warmongering around Serbia, in Bosnia, two shires in the South West part of Serbia and Shiptars and Albanians in the South. So it is not naive to just allow 200000 people to come in, when the vast majority are men.

This is a tragedy, but this goes back on the doorstep of EU and USA, who allowed this to happen and who continue to fuck with Middle East. Of course, Saudi Arabia is another culprit, since we got information in Serbia that many of these refugees were paid by them to leave the country.
29.08.2015 - 08:20
Rasputin
Recalling their own war, Belgraders embrace Syrian refugees

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/afp-recalling-their-own-war-belgraders-embrace-syrian-refugees-2015-8#ixzz3kB7fSSNg

Belgrade (AFP) - Gordan Paunovic couldn't sleep the night after he met a Syrian refugee family in a Belgrade park, where hundreds of migrants pause for a rest before continuing their journey towards EU.

"I wondered all night if I should have invited some of them into my home, to offer them a shower and to spend at least one night in a bed," he recalls.

The next day he and his wife Susanne Simon-Paunovic went back to the park with a lunch for the family.

"We brought a tablecloth. We didn't want it to be yet another fast food meal from a plastic bag, but something that would remind them of lunch at home, at least for a moment," Gordan said.

"We ate together, as a family and friends," in the park with no name on Karadjordjeva Street, he added.

That was just the beginning of a surge of solidarity shown by Belgraders in recent weeks to some of the thousands of migrants passing through the town on their way to what they hope will be a better life in western Europe.

Having endured the horrors of war themselves and hosted hundreds of thousands of refugees during the conflicts that tore Yugoslavia apart in the 1990s, Belgraders have responded with sympathy to the influx of migrants, bringing with them all sorts of aid.

Local authorities and human rights organisations have opened an information centre, providing all necessary information to refugees in Arab, Urdu and Farsi on where and how they can meet their needs, but also receive medical aid and psychological help and support.

A taxi association sends drivers free of charge to donors' homes to pick up donations and to transport offered aid collecting centres.

"People keep coming to the park bringing clothes, food, even money. They play with the kids and that is really nice, it helps the children for a moment to forget the ordeal we are going through," 28-year old Hiba said.

- 'We feel welcome in Serbia' -

Travelling with her sister and three nieces to Germany where her two brothers live, Hiba, a lawyer by training, said she hoped to bring her husband and two sons, who have stayed in Damascus, to join her once she gets settled.

"After our ordeal in Macedonia where we spent three days on the border and where police beat people, we feel welcome in Serbia where even the police at the entrance gave toys to the children," she told AFP, while waiting in the park for a bus to take her to the north towards EU member Hungary.

Hundreds of her fellow compatriots and other nationals were spread out throughout the park, sleeping on the ground or in some of the dozens of small tents set up for them.

Most of those in the park are Syrians, but there are also people from Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh and elsewhere.

The only water truck is thronged by people trying to wash, women doing their laundry and men grabbing a chance for a shave.

Social networks are playing an important role as people share their experiences in the park and inspire others to make their way there.

Jelena Milic brought a refugee family to her home for a day and a half. Her story went viral on the internet as she posted photos of the smiling children luxuriating in a bed.

"I posted photos so their family can see they were fine, making my Facebook profile a contact point for them, but it went viral and it helped spread the information about other activities to help the refugees," Milic told AFP.

She organised a group of people to produce a map in Arabic showing local banks, the Belgrade mosque and other points of interest to the migrants while in the Serbian capital.

Milic said she was very proud of her fellow citizens' response.

"This is the same group of people that welcomed poor people" during the wars in 1990s, she said, referring to the period when Serbia hosted hundreds of thousands of refugees.

- Sense of normality -

"People here have war memories and that makes them sympathetic for the refugees," Simon-Paunovic agreed.

"When I tell vendors at the Kalenic open market that I am buying fruit for refugees, they always add a kilo of fruit free of charge for them. Each time," she said, adding that people "from throughout ex-Yugoslavia are offering help".

But both she and Milic say that the migrants especially appreciate the time that local people are prepared to spend with them.

"What gives them dignity is to eat with them, to spend some time with them, to talk to them. That's what they need, a sense of normality," she said.

"Once they reach their destination they all message us and that feedback is priceless."

Simon-Paunovic, a German national, goes to the park daily and spends hours playing with children, drawing and teaching them the German alphabet and numbers or how to write their names in German.

One day she came up with a "flower project: handing roses to the female refugees and kids".

"Later on -- during my playing and teaching session with at least 20 kids -- the mothers came over and threw rose petals all over us.

But not everyone is as enthusiastic about welcoming those transitting Serbia. Milic said she had received a number of xenophobic comments and threats over her efforts to provide aid.

Some extreme-right groups and political parties have called for a wall to be erected on the border with Macedonia, similar to the one Hungary is building on its frontier with Serbia.
29.08.2015 - 12:47
Rasputin
@deadone
I stopped paying attention to the Rusophobic amoeba long time ago. He needs some tinfoil for his head, before the Russians invade and throw what is left of his mind in a gulag
29.08.2015 - 14:10
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by deadone on 29.08.2015 at 11:10

It's actually completely common sense. Give someone the opportunity to migrate to your country or claim asylum even if they came illegally and they're likely to do it. Remove that opportunity and they won't bother.

Here in Australia we stopped migrant boats by having the navy turn these boats around and send them back to Indonesia and by making it less appealing to risk such a voyage by having illegals processed offshore in say Papua New Guinea or Nauru and only allowing them to be resettled in PNG or Cambodia or some other third world craphole as opposed to Australia.

So make it that these migrants are set back to Libya or have them only legally be able to be resettled in say Egypt or Algeria and they'll soon stop coming.

So one more time I should post this and ask then when are you going to go back to where you were before moving to Australia? Or is Earth something you specifically inherited from your father? Or you are not going to tell us that YOU ARE ORIGINALLY FROM AUSTRALIA, you know that's a joke.

https://maleynamg.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/unamerica-indian.jpg

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/427912402068435488/
----
The Fangirl.
29.08.2015 - 14:12
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Rasputin on 28.08.2015 at 23:42

so many Syrians hate to go anywhere around them, those neighboring places, because they think they made the problem in Syria...
----
The Fangirl.
29.08.2015 - 15:19
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Seriously, deadone I can't discuss things with you, because you have a black/white approach.

First of all it's a fuckin damn joke that Shah could developed Iran. Only simple-minded people like you, only westerners who are seeing ME as one country with no diversity and who are making always one formula for the whole reign, can see Shah as a savior who actually was a damn American agent to take care of their benefits.

Second, I just want to see the Americans, Britain, and Russians, to take their fucking damn hands off of my poor homeland forever, enough of stirring the shit up to make profit out the fucked up situation.

And it is true that Germans were mostly neutral these days. Never tried to invade any other place after WWII and always helped to end the clashes instead of making another one. So it is a destination for victims of war because it appears a peaceful place for them where they wouldn't be judged and bullied by people similar to you, deadone.

On the other hand, Britannia is always withdrawing to help these victims of war although it is their duty after robbing almost every nation in the world. They have wealth that comes from all around the world, it is the duty of all these former colonists to take care of the shit they helped to appear.

And if you think it is not the duty of other wealthier nations to take care of victims of war and discrimination then you must shut your mouth talking about human rights forever. That's another shitty excuse for some of the west powers to stir the shit up in ME and Africa. Some good reason to invade and exploit? As Americans brought democracy to Afghanistan?

Third, I see people as no migrants, illegal, foreigners, I am a woman and borders are for you guys who are so much into drawing territory. I see human beings and nothing more or less than that. Victims of war must be taken care of in any case.

Fourth, so you just mean that only Africans and MEerns are illegal, but Americans and Europeans are ok to migrate! It says a lot about. You are racist. I am starting to hate even MetalStorm because of promoting such terrible person as one of their contributors. You guys are either agreeing with these radical ideas of deadone who is tending to be a racist too, or you are so indifferent.

THEN all you FIRST RATE WHITE people must go back to your own fucking place, because you all killed the aborigines and Native Americans to settle down in Australia and USA. GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRIES THEN! Give back these lands to their own true owners.

I don't even want to get involved discussing with you.
----
The Fangirl.
29.08.2015 - 16:18
Rasputin
Written by angel. on 29.08.2015 at 14:12

Written by Rasputin on 28.08.2015 at 23:42

so many Syrians hate to go anywhere around them, those neighboring places, because they think they made the problem in Syria...

Hmm, aside from maybe Saudi Arabia and Israel, I don't see any other country that could do this alone. The sad thing is that Syrians did not start this, NATO/USA did. That is the truth. ISIS is USA creation, and look at the chaos it is causing. I doubt that the MIddle East will recover after all this BS that was done down there. It is sad that many people actually like ISIS down there because it gives them law and order for right and for wrong. I didn't care much for dictators in the Middle East, but at least you had stability, you had some semblance of an order and law. Now it is a free for all down there.
29.08.2015 - 16:21
Candlemass
Defaeco
Angel N., I don't think many 'white' people alive today have killed Aborigines/Native Americans.
Nor is there a "true owner" of any country in any mythical way. People came to places, not sprung from its earth like in Greek ethnogensis mythology.
People are genuinely worried about the places they live and the people, however human, who come from countries with bad records they have to accommodate. Countries where in many cases woman's testimony is worth only half of that as a man for instance. This isn't a matter of wealth and wealth can be expanded in more than one way.
The EU needs to find a creative solution to its refugee/migrant problem or things will get worst for everyone evolved.

Written by Rasputin on 29.08.2015 at 16:18

. ...

Could do what? How much Russia Today have you been reading lately?
NATO/US did not start the popular uprising in Syria that degenerated into a civil war it happened in the context of the 'Arab spring'. You might as well blame the first organic cells on the planet.
Now the dictators are positive political arrangement and the US is blamed for overthrowning them?
We get it, some Serbs are bitter over their history with NATO. You're throwing it all over the place.
Some people use tragedy to build themselves new and better lives. Grow-up and learn some self-responsibility.
29.08.2015 - 16:29
angel.
Evil Butterfly
"People are genuinely worried about the places they live"

Candlemass, oh really? then why when helpless poor Palestinians want to defend themselves against savageray of Israel then they become terrorist nuts killer?

Those countries who apply the woman's testimony as worth only half of that as a man, are having so many issues with states laws, and by refering back to your logic, many nowdays alive citizens of those so called countries with having woman's-testimony-as-worth-only-half-of-that-as-a-man are fighting against the unjust laws and are actually in complete disagreement with them, why do you see that as everyone is agreeing with that kind of state law? You are again caught in the same mindset of seeing whole ME AS ONE COUNTRY AND MAKING THE SAME JUDGMENT AND FORMULA FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE THERE EVEN BEFORE KNOWING THEM!
----
The Fangirl.
29.08.2015 - 18:03
Candlemass
Defaeco
Written by angel. on 29.08.2015 at 16:29

"People are genuinely worried about the places they live"

Candlemass, oh really? then why when helpless poor Palestinians want to defend themselves against savageray of Israel then they become terrorist nuts killer?

Those countries who apply the woman's testimony as worth only half of that as a man, are having so many issues with states laws, and by refering back to your logic,

'They' were "terrorist nuts" before Israel was founded (may it be 1517 or 1929) and comparing "savageray" Israel won't be on the losing side on it. Every culture has it moral limits and reactions. Israel has nothing to do with this subject more than your apparent anger or ignorance which adds nothing but hostility to the conversation.

Written by angel. on 29.08.2015 at 16:29

many nowdays alive citizens of those so called countries with having woman's-testimony-as-worth-only-half-of-that-as-a-man are fighting against the unjust laws and are actually in complete disagreement with them, why do you see that as everyone is agreeing with that kind of state law? You are again caught in the same mindset of seeing whole ME AS ONE COUNTRY AND MAKING THE SAME JUDGMENT AND FORMULA FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE THERE EVEN BEFORE KNOWING THEM!

This is a figment of your imagination. The Middle-East is not one country and there are many types of people in it, I have personally met an Egyptian and Syrian secularists. The former could not go back to Egypt. He moved to Germany instead. That's not the point.
I don't know what you mean by "many who disagree" - but the amount that does support is significant to say the least.
29.08.2015 - 18:52
Rasputin
Written by Candlemass on 29.08.2015 at 16:21

Angel N., I don't think many 'white' people alive today have killed Aborigines/Native Americans.
Nor is there a "true owner" of any country in any mythical way. People came to places, not sprung from its earth like in Greek ethnogensis mythology.
People are genuinely worried about the places they live and the people, however human, who come from countries with bad records they have to accommodate. Countries where in many cases woman's testimony is worth only half of that as a man for instance. This isn't a matter of wealth and wealth can be expanded in more than one way.
The EU needs to find a creative solution to its refugee/migrant problem or things will get worst for everyone evolved.

Written by Rasputin on 29.08.2015 at 16:18

. ...

Could do what? How much Russia Today have you been reading lately?
NATO/US did not start the popular uprising in Syria that degenerated into a civil war it happened in the context of the 'Arab spring'. You might as well blame the first organic cells on the planet.
Now the dictators are positive political arrangement and the US is blamed for overthrowning them?
We get it, some Serbs are bitter over their history with NATO. You're throwing it all over the place.
Some people use tragedy to build themselves new and better lives. Grow-up and learn some self-responsibility.

Yes they did. USA/NATO meddles everywhere. I listed to you just some of the examples of the Western hegemony and interference with the Middle East and some European countries. If you do not want to acknowledge it, accept it, I really don't give a shit. It is your choice if you are going to believe in the bullshit "Arab Spring" story.
29.08.2015 - 19:36
Candlemass
Defaeco
'Meddles' as much as the Soviet Empire use to? Or the Russians nowadays? People were not tired of corruption and Russian backed dictators not representing their interests, it was all the Americans? Show me how the Americans alone started the Arab Spring in Egypt or Syria or Tunisia (probably the only success story).

Rasputin, I think you should move to the Middle East. Lots of credit goes to PressTV, Russia Today, Fars News, Global Research. You'll feel right at home I'm sure.
29.08.2015 - 20:21
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Wow Candlemass Just Wow! I feel like that radicals are so much into using MetalStorm!!! How SHOULD I even continue talking with you while you stated the most radical statement you could make about Palestinians. I am angry and I will be, why shouldn't I be when some people's life are just take into account as much as shit. Just because some people like you see them as second rate or already 'nuts killer". And you are apparently so pissed off by me because I said clarifying territory is something that guys are interested in but not women and it is as that. WOW!

I just want to know if metalstrom staffers could tolerate the same statement you just made about Americans or Europeans, I love it that they just pretend as if they read nothing.

Candlemass you're either an idiot or you are just pretending that you can't see what is actually happening.
----
The Fangirl.
29.08.2015 - 20:48
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Keep going guys
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
29.08.2015 - 20:54
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Karlabos on 29.08.2015 at 20:48

Keep going guys

I'm a woman.
----
The Fangirl.
29.08.2015 - 21:10
Candlemass
Defaeco
Written by angel. on 29.08.2015 at 20:21

Wow Candlemass Just Wow! I feel like that radicals are so much into using MetalStorm!!! How SHOULD I even continue talking with you while you stated the most radical statement you could make about Palestinians. I am angry and I will be, why shouldn't I be when some people's life are just take into account as much as shit...

Candlemass you're either an idiot or you are just pretending that you can't see what is actually happening.

I think 90% of this conversation is going between you and yourself (taken out of my personal copy for you). Could you state what 'radical' statement you're talking about, how it's 'radical' and most importantly how it's wrong?
The truism that people have different moral standards? Let me say it about Americans then: Some Americans hold different - less better - moral standards than other Americans. Take abortion as an example. I think anti-abortion activists are morally wrong for reasons beyond the scope of this conversation.
Some people react different to different situations according to their cognitive algorithm. Belief X leads to action Y in situation Z.

Are you going to ban every book that explains human differences that don't conform to your rigid ideologies? Steven Pinker's "The Better Angels of our Nature"? One of the reasons he explains the decline in violence is the development of wide-spread literature. People in tribal formations use to die a lot more to violence than the modern man is a fact.
Is gravity an offence to you too? If you cannot emotinally take the subject you can just ignore me by pressing the ignore button or actually explain yourself instead of name-calling and having a fit.

Perhaps this can help the needles attitude and drama? Again it adds literally only text and bad taste to the conversation.

I don't know how far your eyes can "see" but I think I went through enough to know what I'm talking about compared to people who believe what they read in virtue of what language it's written in.
29.08.2015 - 21:13
Ilham
Giant robot
I don't understand why you keep posting in this thread if you can't make your answers less angry and less about the people they're directed at, Angel N. Either you keep your emotions in check or you refrain from completely blowing up. You're not helping your thesis because you give emotional reactions to rational arguments. It's only giving more ammo to the people you're trying to argue against.
29.08.2015 - 21:31
Rasputin
Written by Candlemass on 29.08.2015 at 19:36

'Meddles' as much as the Soviet Empire use to? Or the Russians nowadays? People were not tired of corruption and Russian backed dictators not representing their interests, it was all the Americans? Show me how the Americans alone started the Arab Spring in Egypt or Syria or Tunisia (probably the only success story).

Rasputin, I think you should move to the Middle East. Lots of credit goes to PressTV, Russia Today, Fars News, Global Research. You'll feel right at home I'm sure.

More than Soviet Empire used to. The involvement of Russia in the affairs of the Middle East is laughable. Who invaded Afghanistan, Iraq, meddles with Iran again, bombed Libya, gave weapons to the "Syrian Freedom Fighters," who trained current ISIS members, who trained Al Qaeda, who operates in Yemen, Pakistan and aids Israel? It sure as fuck aren't Russians. I don't have to show you shit. The truth is there in the open, find it yourself. I have no doubts, and as I said before, I don't care what anyone on here thinks about me, or my views. You on the other hand have not said a damn thing to refute what I said before, but sure, let's blame the Russians since they must the ones bombing the regimes, people and taking over resources that they have an issue with, dislike or need. Sure...LMAO, you and Bad English start to sound the same.

The Russians, the Russians are coming, the Russians are coming! LMAO
29.08.2015 - 21:46
Candlemass
Defaeco
Written by Rasputin on 29.08.2015 at 21:31

More than Soviet Empire used to. The involvement of Russia in the affairs of the Middle East is laughable. Who invaded Afghanistan, Iraq, meddles with Iran again, bombed Libya, gave weapons to the "Syrian Freedom Fighters," who trained current ISIS members, who trained Al Qaeda, who operates in Yemen, Pakistan and aids Israel? It sure as fuck aren't Russians. I don't have to show you shit. The truth is there in the open, find it yourself. I have no doubts, and as I said before, I don't care what anyone on here thinks about me, or my views. You on the other hand have not said a damn thing to refute what I said before, but sure, let's blame the Russians since they must the ones bombing the regimes, people and taking over resources that they have an issue with, dislike or need. Sure...LMAO, you and Bad English start to sound the same.

The Russians. Invaded Afghanistan, equipped and trained Saddam Hussein, buy oil from and equipped the Iranian theocracy, supported Kadafi's Libya for decades, support Assad and Shia militants, diplomatically and military supported Israel during 1948 in hope of turning it into a Soviet satellite.
Talking of the Russian foreign policy...I'm sure we can add a lot more to that list. Ask Bulgarians, Hungarians, Lithuanians and Ukrainians.

It sure as fuck aren't the Genetically Engineered American Aliens I read about in PressTV.

You, quote: "Don't have to show me shit" because you already made-up your mind: somehow, someway It's America's fault. Probably because you feel very nationalistic, very Serbian, opening, what, 4 wars in 8 years and losing all of them? It must be Captain Butthurt talking.

Get over it, empires existed all over the world where people had power. It ain't all the fault of the people you feel did you wrong.
29.08.2015 - 22:36
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Such a huge hypocrisy I see here, I need nobody to tell me what to do, if I like to write here I would write, doesn't matter if you understand why I come back here and of course you hypocrite would not understand it anyway. I am trying to open the eyes of people who are actually they themselves love to keep their eyes shut.

I never forget your outrage when Charlie Hebdo attack happened, and now where is the same anger when innoccent people are drowned in the sea in middle of nowhere?? where is your anger when the cops fired tear gas on those miserable people stuck in middle of no where? where is you anger when those miserable people died in that truck in Austria? But you know I am talking to pieces of stone, deaf ears, to hypocrites who are actually racist who deep down inside believes some people's life worth shit and some people no. I am getting suspicious about metalstorm too as if the staffers have a special tendency.

But yeah I wouldn't come back again to write here anymore, Bye.
----
The Fangirl.
29.08.2015 - 22:37
Rasputin
Written by Candlemass on 29.08.2015 at 21:46

Written by Rasputin on 29.08.2015 at 21:31

The Russians. Invaded Afghanistan, equipped and trained Saddam Hussein, buy oil from and equipped the Iranian theocracy, supported Kadafi's Libya for decades, support Assad and Shia militants, diplomatically and military supported Israel during 1948 in hope of turning it into a Soviet satellite.
Talking of the Russian foreign policy...I'm sure we can add a lot more to that list. Ask Bulgarians, Hungarians, Lithuanians and Ukrainians.

It sure as fuck aren't the Genetically Engineered American Aliens I read about in PressTV.

You, quote: "Don't have to show me shit" because you already made-up your mind: somehow, someway It's America's fault. Probably because you feel very nationalistic, very Serbian, opening, what, 4 wars in 8 years and losing all of them? It must be Captain Butthurt talking.

Get over it, empires existed all over the world where people had power. It ain't all the fault of the people you feel did you wrong.

Yes they did, and then pulled out. Russians did not equip and train Saddam, USA did. Iranian government was overthrown by the USA not Russia, they supported Gaddafi but so did the USA at first, they support Assad because NATO wants to build a base there and further seal them in, as far for Shia militants go, USA funds both sides, since it pays to have constant conflict, so you can sweep in and get the resources.

Israel is USA brainchild, and is being aided by the USA every step of the way. Russians have minimal influence there.

It is America's fault. 680 billion dollars for armament and defense, bases all over the world, protecting USA interests everywhere and thus creating wars to support the War Economy and Military Industrial Complex. USA has been warmongering for a long long time, and that is what keeps the politicians elected, what keeps the Corporations rolling in money and aides US interests everywhere.

You are funny. We may have lost, but we showed teeth to NATO, 70+ days of bombing and we did not surrender, they used uranium in the bombs so our children are dying from cancer and diseases. I am not butthurt hebrew boy, I am disgusted and I see the truth. Oh, so you do acknowledge that the USA is an Empire. Interesting. You just proved my points, thank you
29.08.2015 - 22:47
Ilham
Giant robot
Lol this is crazy. What does that even have to do with anything? Who are you to know what outrages me and what doesn't. Who are you to dictate what I should be outraged about and what I shouldn't be even, if we did imagine I didn't feel anything for the migrants. And apparently your gauge of my inhumanity is my social media political sharing, which is rare and very punctual. You stand on your high horse and lecture people about how inhumane they are, when you don't even stop a single second to even know what they're talking about. You're incapable of having an argument without short-cutting to call out someone for being "an idiot" "a radical" or a "hypocrite", which shows the limits of your reasoning. That drama is a smokescreen, but it doesn't hold.

See, not so hard, I replied, without name calling.

EDIT: also I don't understand such a negative reaction to my post. It was more aimed at helping you than anything.
29.08.2015 - 22:57
Candlemass
Defaeco
Written by Rasputin on 29.08.2015 at 22:37

Yes they did, and then pulled out. Russians did not equip and train Saddam, USA did. Iranian government was overthrown by the USA not Russia, they supported Gaddafi but so did the USA at first, they support Assad because NATO wants to build a base there and further seal them in, as far for Shia militants go, USA funds both sides, since it pays to have constant conflict, so you can sweep in and get the resources.

Israel is USA brainchild, and is being aided by the USA every step of the way. Russians have minimal influence there.

It is America's fault. 680 billion dollars for armament and defense, bases all over the world, protecting USA interests everywhere and thus creating wars to support the War Economy and Military Industrial Complex. USA has been warmongering for a long long time, and that is what keeps the politicians elected, what keeps the Corporations rolling in money and aides US interests everywhere.

You are funny. We may have lost, but we showed teeth to NATO, 70+ days of bombing and we did not surrender, they used uranium in the bombs so our children are dying from cancer and diseases. I am not butthurt hebrew boy, I am disgusted and I see the truth. Oh, so you do acknowledge that the USA is an Empire. Interesting. You just proved my points, thank you

Coitus interruptus? Really, the Iraqis didn't have Russian made tanks, AA missiles and radars? Diplomtically they have been supporting Saddam since 1994. Must be somehow, someway an American conspiracy.
No, you just lack the most basic understanding of history. France, not the US was the historical main supporter of Israel. The Russians? Where you find Russian equipment, you'll find Russians as a rule of thumb.

Of course not, contra popular-opinion (for what's it's worth) on air power , it's efficiency is very limited. The Russians bombed no one btw. They have no global interests, only good hearts and one bad ass president.
Oh well, I guess i earned the "hebrew boy" for the Serbian Captain buthurt jab.
No, I have not proved any of your "points" actually one point: somehow, someway, It's Murica's fault.
Thank you for spending time with me while at work, I'm out and over responding to this. Time for weed and burger.
30.08.2015 - 00:16
no one
Account deleted
Written by Ilham on 29.08.2015 at 21:13

I don't understand why you keep posting in this thread if you can't make your answers less angry and less about the people they're directed at, Angel N. Either you keep your emotions in check or you refrain from completely blowing up. You're not helping your thesis because you give emotional reactions to rational arguments. It's only giving more ammo to the people you're trying to argue against.

I see what your saying, this is what i do, i read some of these outrageous posts and be all like "WHAT THE FUCK, BLAHBLAHBLAH" don't think about it or take on board whats being said and just set myself up to get shat on.
30.08.2015 - 00:28
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Guest on 30.08.2015 at 00:16

I see what your saying, this is what i do, i read some of these outrageous posts and be all like "WHAT THE FUCK, BLAHBLAHBLAH" don't think about it or take on board whats being said and just set myself up to get shat on.

Thank you for understanding my point there.
30.08.2015 - 01:18
Rasputin
Written by Candlemass on 29.08.2015 at 22:57

Written by Rasputin on 29.08.2015 at 22:37

Coitus interruptus? Really, the Iraqis didn't have Russian made tanks, AA missiles and radars? Diplomtically they have been supporting Saddam since 1994. Must be somehow, someway an American conspiracy.
No, you just lack the most basic understanding of history. France, not the US was the historical main supporter of Israel. The Russians? Where you find Russian equipment, you'll find Russians as a rule of thumb.

Of course not, contra popular-opinion (for what's it's worth) on air power , it's efficiency is very limited. The Russians bombed no one btw. They have no global interests, only good hearts and one bad ass president.
Oh well, I guess i earned the "hebrew boy" for the Serbian Captain buthurt jab.
No, I have not proved any of your "points" actually one point: somehow, someway, It's Murica's fault.
Thank you for spending time with me while at work, I'm out and over responding to this. Time for weed and burger.

Please continue getting baked, you are very entertaining to me

Saddam invades Kuwait, USA beats him and lets him continue to rule, no Russians there. Again Saddam was trained by the USA not the Russians.
I did not say that USA was the historic supporter, I said that they have become a main one over the years, like right now.
Right, so by that logic you again verify what I was saying. The ISIS uses US weapons, equipment and vehicles, so wherever you find US equipment you find USA.

Never said they didn't bombed anyone and that they have no global interests, you are drawing erroneous statements not made by me, but made by you.
It is America's fault, Al Qaida, ISIS, overthrowing of Libyan President, the 'Arab Spring' in Egypt, the crisis in Ukraine, the Iran situation, the Iraq disaster, the Afghanistan disaster.

1949 Syrian coup d'état
1953 Iranian coup d'état
1954 Guatemalan coup d'état
1959 Tibetan uprising
1961 Cuba, Bay of Pigs Invasion
1964 Brazilian coup d'état
1973 Chilean coup d'état
1976 Argentine coup d'état
1979-89 Afghanistan, Operation Cyclone
1980 Turkish coup d'état
1981-87 Nicaragua, Contras

And many more are done by the USA. So much about your weak bullshit argumentation
30.08.2015 - 06:29
Fearmeister
Account deleted
30.08.2015 - 07:34
Rasputin
Written by deadone on 30.08.2015 at 04:47

Finally do you find it hypocritical and even slightly irrational to hate USA so much yet you chose to live there? For all your talk of "humans bettering themselves" you display typical instinctual behaviour - like a dog that hangs around a certain person that deals out more treats as opposed to it's owner who doesn't. Again shows that humans aren't that removed from animals.

No I don't since it has nothing to do with hatred, but with honesty. USA did and continues to do all these things, and while the rest turn a blind eye, I don't. I said it before and I will say it again. I don't hate USA, I strongly disagree with it's foreign policy, an what that has done to Yugoslavia, Serbia, Ukraine, Middle East and any other country that was screwed over due to corporate greed and American hegemony. USA turned away from it's true course long time ago, from not meddling at all, to not being able to stop. And that is a problem.
30.08.2015 - 11:10
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
I just came across bundle of posts about migration and it's ramifications on future.

I just really don't understand how can you stop migrating people from other countries? This is pretty inevitable like travelling to other countries for fun journey. Also, if migrating people(especially Muslim) creating furore in european countries then i guess it's pretty bland to target migration.

If in future, any country decide to stop foregin people to come to their countries(for whatever the hell reasons) then in that case - outsiders(born and brought up there but have different race) will call them on relative passport.

So, this is kind a part of wagonwheel where you can't stop migrating people from different countries.