Metal Storm logo
How do you take your coffee/tea?

Original post

Posted by Haddonfield, 09.10.2009 - 16:44
This is probably one of the most asked questions throughout the world everyday, whenever you go round somebody's and they offer you a hot drink, this question pops up. Well how do you take your coffee/tea?

I personally like to have my coffee strong preferably from a perculator but if granuals, like most people use here in England, it would need to be at least a spoon and a half. I have two sugars and depending on the coffee decide whether to add milk or not. I do not drink tea.
02.11.2009 - 23:02
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Vent on 02.11.2009 at 19:26
hmm, usually people get sqeamish at the soy??
seriously though, as if it would actually taste like spices, it's starbucks.

Yup, soy sauce in coffee sounds gross!

I've never been to Starbucks, so I wouldn't know what it's like.
03.11.2009 - 03:53
Vent
Written by tulkas on 02.11.2009 at 22:48

Written by Vent on 02.11.2009 at 19:26

hmm, usually people get sqeamish at the soy??
seriously though, as if it would actually taste like spices, it's starbucks.

But doesn't Starbucks suck when it comes to coffee? I wouldn't know because here in Colombia we have Juan Valdéz, which is great, but about Starbucks I've heard people say that their coffee is hideous, and that people drink it because of the brand.

Yeah it's pretty nasty. I got way spoilt in Sydney(waaa I miss Vittoria!!), awesome coffee. Here starbucks is next to my house and im a lazy fucker.
12.11.2009 - 15:36
RDO
Account deleted
Strong, bloody strong, in a piss small cup with a scratch of sugar and milk. take it with coke, caine that is.
29.01.2010 - 21:54
flickaa
I drink my green tea with no sugar or honey.....
26.10.2010 - 02:48
Yavanna
I like very deep, dark and strong coffe without suggar or honey. Maybe milk with the coffe, at the morning, for breakfast

I am not a great tea fan, but drink some green tea sometimes
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
26.10.2010 - 03:44
Angelic Storm
Melodious
I can only drink strong tea, I hate weak/milky tea. I take milk and two sweeteners.
26.10.2010 - 04:13
ErnilEnNaur
Account deleted
I like my coffee like I like my women - in a plastic cup.

But no, seriously, I like it with cream and sugar and by the... I just sneezed... And by the bucketload.
26.10.2010 - 05:03
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Double-double...two sugar and two cream....with some Baileys, Coffee Liquor and Peach Schnapps
26.10.2010 - 05:17
Derwood
Triple triple for me. The Canadians around here all know what that means.

And whatever addictive substance it is Tim Horton's puts in their coffee.
----
You can't fight evil with a macaroni duck!
26.10.2010 - 10:26
Destryphior
Anonther bad joke with coffee and women.. I like my coffee as I like my women i.e. cooked over a fire and full of grains... Mostly I drink a big mug of strong coffee with some milk, no sugar. Pretty much te same with tea, strong and with some milk...
27.10.2010 - 01:38
MetalSpider
I drink green tea...if its not the greatest green tea then I put honey in it. Otherwise I just drink it with nothing in it.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
22.07.2011 - 18:59
JD
Account deleted
I like weak\light red tea with alot of sugar. Don't judge me :
22.07.2011 - 20:46
ß
Problem?
I drink my coffee with one cream.. I don't know how some of you can drink double-doubles/triple-triples. I for one want to taste the actual coffee
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
22.07.2011 - 23:55
Ernis
狼獾
Strong one... I use the small metal pot that brews coffee over the flame. Since I don't support coffee very well, I'm not the one to enjoy big cups of drinks such as café au lait or similar, instead I just get my necessary caffeine dosage from the small but very dark cup (guess they call it home-made espresso)...
23.07.2011 - 15:14
Sophist
I like to drink Nescafe classic, with as little sugar as possible and no milk.
25.07.2011 - 09:44
ToMegaTherion
Real Coffee, strong very strong, no sugar.
02.02.2013 - 16:46
treptolemus
aphotic_zoning
My coffee medium strength & a pinch of sugar! Milk is essential.
My tea...just warm water & nothing else. Black!
----
\m/etalstor\m/
02.02.2013 - 18:21
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Sugar is essential for my tea in the morning and I rather it has been boiled with cinnamon, and in the after I'd like it boiled with cinnamon and milk.

I also rather coffee with milk and sugar.

There is another herbal tea that I'm a big fan of it, we make it with Oxtongue which is brewed with lime and Saffron candy.

Totally I'm so fond of tea and coffee and totally hot drinks
03.02.2013 - 06:35
Jtbmetal123
Im not much of a coffee drinker but when I do drink coffee, i think Dunkin Donuts has the best coffee.
03.02.2013 - 23:57
Thrashette
I mostly drink different types of tea with nothing in it
I'm not much of a coffee drinker but I occasionally drink it with a bit of milk and sugar
04.02.2013 - 12:01
ANGEL REAPER
I like my coffee as i like my metal : black and with no sugar in it...
EDIT: and yes also nothing else than coffee ...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
06.02.2013 - 09:21
Jaeryd
Nihil's Maw
My favorite coffee is a Moka/Java bean blend brewed turkish style. The grounds are finer than an espresso grind, and brewed in the coffee at a low temperature for a long period of time. If you want sugar, you mix in the sugar before you begin to brew the coffee. After about 10 or 15 minutes, the coffee foams up--then you pour the coffee into a cup, grounds and all. After the grounds settle, you have some of the strongest, most flavorful coffee you can get.

Brewing coffee this way (when done correctly) causes a different chemical breakdown than most other methods of brewing; it leaves much of the bitter elements still in the grounds, but pulls out more the flavoursome chemicals from the coffee, making it taste better than most other brews.

Other than that, I use my turkish ground coffee for normal drip brewing as well. It makes the coffee stronger than normal (even in the standard drip brewer), and it also makes it so I don't have to have 2 different grinds sitting around.
----
25.03.2013 - 04:24
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Small Green tea, one sugar.

Medium/large = two sugar.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
25.03.2013 - 04:34
R'Vannith
ghedengi
Elite
Orally.

Seriously though I don't actually have a preference when it comes to either. A little milk is good though, especially for tea.
25.03.2013 - 05:40
Sinnercist
Coffee steamed through my espresso maker (which technically makes it espresso? ) or in my Turkish pot until it is strong dark and bitter with a little milk, Irish creme (the liquor kind) and non bleached sugar... OR if I am not at home, it needs to be bitter with milk, french vanilla oil, hazelnut and Irish creme (liquor preferably) and some sugar. I also drink green tea but only the matcha kind and I put a little skim milk in it. As far as any other teas are concerned, i'm really non specific.... but yeah... I'm a coffee snob... oops
----
From YOLO to LOLOL. You're welcome.
26.03.2013 - 13:52
Jaeryd
Nihil's Maw
----
27.03.2013 - 21:16
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
With plenty of milk. And no coffee.

I just really like milk.
21.04.2016 - 19:10
Enteroctopus
Black, from a plain 'ol Mr. Coffee.

I have a Cuisinart, but the Mr. Coffee makes better coffee.
21.04.2016 - 21:35
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos

Hoho, i'm so predictable

jk, I actually like it with milk
plus, i like it strong but I compensate the strength with lots of sugar anyway. it turns out I actually don't like the coffee flavor very much, I like more the milk/sugar combination the most =p
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
24.04.2016 - 10:51
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Coffee: Usually black. Sometimes with milk if I don't want it too strong but always without sugar.
Tea: I like it strong too so I leave the teabag there the whole time. No sugar unless it's honey and a bit of lemon doesn't hurt either.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.