Sometimes,I dont like being in bed on my own in some
places i start to wonder if there's anything in the room
and burrow down under the covers.
25.02.2007 - 21:27
Danny Thomas
Written by Himann on 25.02.2007 at 13:19

Written by Danny Thomas on 25.02.2007 at 12:18

Written by Himann on 03.02.2007 at 03:08

Funny thread lol. Well I actually prefer the night to the day. I sleep only during day time and generally do what people consider normal activities during the night, like taking out the trash, walking my dog, partyin till morning and I've even worked in the night. Our house is near a sort of forest-like place and a few harmless snakes turn up sometimes. The dogs generally get agitated too much so I either chase them off with kerosene(if available lol) or simply finish them off with a stick. I've walked through the forest at around 1:30 - 2am to get rid of the bodies lol. I hope I freaked someone out heh..

haha no, you haven't freaked me out, but you have given me a potential new hobbie. i think i am going to start midnight kerosene snake hunting! and btw, sometimes it's those 1:30 am to 2:00am walks through the forest that help you find clarity in your life, um as well as dispose of any dead bodies too i suppose : D oh i guess by that repsonse i ahev clearly indicated that i am not afraid of the dark. also someone mentioned the show, i used to watch that when i was 9 or 10. ahh those were the good days.

Midnight Kerosene Snake hunting!!! hehe that sounds amazing. I dont really kill them at night (difficult to see them then so if there's one at night then its just kerosene) I dispose their bodies at night though cause its quite a controvercial thing to be throwing away. I agree totally about that 1:30 am to 2:00am. There's soo much clarity and the air is never clearer at that time. The night time can be scary to some but for us I think its liberating..

well hey, even if we can't find snakes, i'm sure there is something else we can replace them with if they want to be hard to find. this is probably mean, but maybe possums? i wish the night did scare me, iv'e never really been afraid of the dark(well not since middle school anyways lol) and iv'e never really been afraid of the supernatural either. now spiders are another story, its unatural to have that many legs moving on their own haha. damnit, iv'e gone off topic, but anyways the night is amazing, i agree there is just something about the night air as well as the solitude that just increases thought production.
----
Our children are dead. Burnt in the ruins that were left by war.
26.02.2007 - 00:09
Himann
Orm KrigGud
Written by Danny Thomas on 25.02.2007 at 21:27

well hey, even if we can't find snakes, i'm sure there is something else we can replace them with if they want to be hard to find. this is probably mean, but maybe possums? i wish the night did scare me, iv'e never really been afraid of the dark(well not since middle school anyways lol) and iv'e never really been afraid of the supernatural either. now spiders are another story, its unatural to have that many legs moving on their own haha. damnit, iv'e gone off topic, but anyways the night is amazing, i agree there is just something about the night air as well as the solitude that just increases thought production.

Yeah hunting in the night has its attractions lol. Its lots of fun sneaking around and stuff lol. I mentioned earlier that I have dogs and well they are quite good when it comes to defending their territory against invaders. Well it was the middle one the night once and they were all barking madly at something. I thought that it was a snake of course so I was sneaking up in the dark with a jar of kerosene just following the sounds of the dogs in the garden. The thrill of the hunt was just amazing in the pitch black darkness. Well anyway it wasn't a snake and I ended up dousing a cat with the kerosene lol.. Slightly out of topic but the spiders aren't much of a problem cause the dogs finish them off these days lol. I used to be scared of them before though.. Nasty creepy many legged things heh..

I find it surprising that many people are afraid of the dark though. Perhaps when they were younger its possible but not now!! Oh well, different people have different fears I guess..
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
26.02.2007 - 03:06
Danny Thomas
Quote:
I find it surprising that many people are afraid of the dark though. Perhaps when they were younger its possible but not now!! Oh well, different people have different fears I guess..

well i always thought people were afraid of what could potentially be in the dark. but as i got older, i realized hey, its exactly the same things that are there in the light, so no big deal. iv'e even some soem weird shit when i was younger. for instance in 7th grade, i saw a shadowy figure twice as dark as the room itself and it floated toward me slowy with it's arms spralled out, i was able to turn on a nite ligth and it disapeared but that ahd me freaked for a while. now the supernatural doesn't really bother me, so that doesn't leave anything left in the dark that i might be afraid of. now i prefer it to light lol
----
Our children are dead. Burnt in the ruins that were left by war.
26.02.2007 - 20:03
Metal_Messias
Account deleted
No, I don't.. Actually, I love dark, I could live in the dark all my life!
26.02.2007 - 20:51
darksun
I guess it will be very funny if i say "i am afraid of dark though my nick has a dark part";D
----
Dark is the sunlight,we cast the life together
Dark is the sunlight or I'm blind forever..
27.02.2007 - 04:56
Oracle
Orcinus
Im only scared of the dark after watching Wolf Creek or other scary movies and im also scared of the dark when theres storms and stuff like that.
27.02.2007 - 08:42
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
Written by Oracle on 27.02.2007 at 04:56

Im only scared of the dark after watching Wolf Creek or other scary movies and im also scared of the dark when theres storms and stuff like that.

What about if im with you? Are you scared then?
27.02.2007 - 21:12
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
I am a bit yes but not always. my mind plays tricks on me.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
27.02.2007 - 21:44
ilicit
Fallitur Visio
Written by darksun on 26.02.2007 at 20:51

I guess it will be very funny if i say "i am afraid of dark though my nick has a dark part";D

so, are you or arent you ?

I guess that is normal. With some movies I also go up de stairs all way to my room kinda slowly

Written by BloodTears on 27.02.2007 at 21:12

Lol, do you see ghosts ? :O
(Btw, olá menina ^^ nc te tinha visto por ca)

Well in conclusion: No, I am not afraid of the dark
----
<JustinSane> shall we play the /quit game?
<skoo> /quit
* JustinSane has quit IRC (Signed off)
<skoo> owned
* JustinSane has joined the #
<JustinSane> i cannot believe i just did that
27.02.2007 - 21:47
darksun
@silenced:No i am not afraid.Darkness is great
----
Dark is the sunlight,we cast the life together
Dark is the sunlight or I'm blind forever..
28.02.2007 - 13:32
Himann
Orm KrigGud
If we could have background music for each topic, "Fear of the Dark" will definitely be playing here lol.. Honestly I dont think I'm all that scared of the dark regardless of what movie I watch during that time. Well I generally sleep during mornings rather than nights so quite used to roaming about in the nights I guess..
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
28.02.2007 - 21:58
Destryphior
I used to be scared as hell at night, but I realized it was all in my mind so I came over it. Nowadays I'm mostly afraid after readin Lovecraft novels or watching spooky movies, but most movies are just lame. I love the Finnish winter with all it's darkness...
28.02.2007 - 22:26
Metal_Messias
Account deleted
@Himann: I'm just like you... Sleep in the morning and stay up at night.. I love the night! hehehe!
01.03.2007 - 01:04
Himann
Orm KrigGud
@Metal_Messias, yeah actually its quite difficult to sleep in the night these days. I stay up for ages and do everything like watch movies, wlk the dogs, get drunk or just stay online like im doing now. I used to say that I'm nocturnal for a joke but these days I'm really like that no idea why..

Anyway morning is the best time to sleep IMO.. Very cool and thin air and just the right time to doze off properly..
----

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
01.03.2007 - 04:55
Oracle
Orcinus
When i was younger after watching scary movies i would check under my bed, actually i did that after watching Wolf Creek and i also slept with the light on
i just hate the dark after scary movies but if Matt (Dark Cornatus) is there its a different story haha.
01.03.2007 - 05:56
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
im afraid of the dark if im walking around in my room at night...like afraid of stepping on a steak knife or something I carelessly left lying around.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
01.03.2007 - 13:50
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
Written by Oracle on 01.03.2007 at 04:55

When i was younger after watching scary movies i would check under my bed, actually i did that after watching Wolf Creek and i also slept with the light on
i just hate the dark after scary movies but if Matt (Dark Cornatus) is there its a different story haha.

If the 'demons' come to get you, i will fight him to the death! I would bite his head off with my teeth! And beat him with his own skull!.... that is if he tried to touch you :
01.03.2007 - 16:52
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by ilicit on 27.02.2007 at 21:44

Written by darksun on 26.02.2007 at 20:51

so, are you or arent you ?

I guess that is normal. With some movies I also go up de stairs all way to my room kinda slowly

Written by BloodTears on 27.02.2007 at 21:12

Lol, do you see ghosts ? :O
(Btw, olá menina ^^ nc te tinha visto por ca)

lol i thought i saw one once in my bathroom, till this day im not sure.
(também nunca te tinha visto mas é bom saber q andas por ca)

Well in conclusion: No, I am not afraid of the dark
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
02.03.2007 - 04:48
Oracle
Orcinus
Written by Dark Cornatus on 01.03.2007 at 13:50

Written by Oracle on 01.03.2007 at 04:55

If the 'demons' come to get you, i will fight him to the death! I would bite his head off with my teeth! And beat him with his own skull!.... that is if he tried to touch you :

God i didnt think any demons were coming to get me, thanks so much for scaring me now i will have to sleep with the light on and one eye open. and i will have to check under my bed twice.
02.03.2007 - 22:13
Carrion
Account deleted
On a good day I like darkness, just letting your thoughts wander without looking anything but blackness.. On a bad day it pisses me off because I can't see nor find anything. Anyways I'm definetly not afraid of it. I'd like to get a perfect darkness in my room some day, but according to my old fysics teacher it's impossible if I even remember his words correctly.
02.03.2007 - 23:36
Metal_Messias
Account deleted
Written by Himann on 01.03.2007 at 01:04

@Metal_Messias, yeah actually its quite difficult to sleep in the night these days. I stay up for ages and do everything like watch movies, wlk the dogs, get drunk or just stay online like im doing now. I used to say that I'm nocturnal for a joke but these days I'm really like that no idea why..

Anyway morning is the best time to sleep IMO.. Very cool and thin air and just the right time to doze off properly..

Heheheheheeh! I use to go out at night at least 2 times in a week, the other days I stay at home reading books, writing, listening to Black Metal. .Actually, there is nothing better then listen to Black Metal late in the night, the songs appear to become more obscure and evil... hehehe!
03.03.2007 - 02:41
Himann
Orm KrigGud
Written by Guest on 02.03.2007 at 23:36

Written by Himann on 01.03.2007 at 01:04

Heheheheheeh! I use to go out at night at least 2 times in a week, the other days I stay at home reading books, writing, listening to Black Metal. .Actually, there is nothing better then listen to Black Metal late in the night, the songs appear to become more obscure and evil... hehehe!

Totally agree man.. Something abt Black Metal in the night.. More atmosphere more effect. The night is the time to do it..
----

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
03.03.2007 - 03:27
Oracle
Orcinus
OMG listening to black metal at night is soooo awesome i listen to it when im trying to get to sleep
03.03.2007 - 20:53
Icewings
La Luna
Interesting topic , well I'm not sure If I'm afraid or not , of course I love the night I think is beautiful , the most beautiful , the problem is when I'm in darkness like in my room or other places I see things in the dark so , sometimes I just close my eyes so I don't see them , but well I'm not sure how I feel about this ...
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
20.03.2007 - 16:45
dark-1988
Account deleted
I love the dark.

For me, when I'm in the dark. My mind thinks about serious stuff. Stuff I woulndn't think about when it's light.
18.04.2007 - 11:16
Oracle
Orcinus
The dark is so great when watching movies but i still hate it after watching wolf creek because it just scares the hell out of me. the dark is also great for when im trying to sleep i also like playing hide and seek in the dark because then its harder for people to find me lol.
20.04.2007 - 00:49
Dead Ohlin
Mo.Panahi
^ ^ ^
@Oracle : Is there enything else you afraid of ?
----
A man's dead body must always
have been a source of interest to
those whose companion he was while he lived ...
20.04.2007 - 06:10
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I'm only afraid of the dark when I'm by myself in a large open area...I burrow myself in the covers though because I do have a fear of the dark still...I used to have major issues with the dark...I used to see actual physical images lurking around...the dark is still wicked awesome though when watching horror movies and the like with a bunch of people...I don't think I could do that by myself...
20.04.2007 - 08:29
Oracle
Orcinus
Written by Dead Ohlin on 20.04.2007 at 00:49

^ ^ ^
@Oracle : Is there enything else you afraid of ?

um well im afraid of snakes and certain types of spiders.
20.04.2007 - 16:04
APOHAKC
The Bard
Lol I am very afraid of snakes too, but I love spiders and I love dark too, I hate daylight and there is nothing better than walk in the forest by night and making barberque... At least no one will come to ask you for some meat
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!