Metal Storm logo
I recorded something

24.05.2006 - 00:02
THE MASTER
Account deleted
Well at 4 am I made a little recording of me improvising...

http://www.mytempdir.com/683168

Tell me anything
24.05.2006 - 02:34
Antisocial
Account deleted
Awesome
much better than anything I can do
24.05.2006 - 02:53
Horlequism
Account deleted
This is one thing that I wish I could do is play the guitar so that when I multi-track I can have real guitar in the recording instead of the guitar I have on my synthesizer...it's just like what Antisocial said, much better then anything that I could do...that is because I don't have a guitar and those kind of solo skils...the chords I could do but that solo work, no way...great stuff man...that's a song right there...now you need better production and lyrics...

Now that I think about it, I could send you some of my stuff...you could put guitar tracks to it and send it back to me...
24.05.2006 - 04:04
THE MASTER
Account deleted
Thanks for the comments

@Horlequism: No problem with that man! I'll be glad to hear some of the stuff and maybe add a guitar if I can : Anyway This is my ICQ 84856301 Or messenger anton_glock17@yahoo.com
Send me some fo your things
24.05.2006 - 10:33
CrypticMyth
Metal Scientist
Brilliant stuff man! Very well done. Just make sure you get better production as mentioned below. Sounds akin to some really good neo-classical metal.
----
"You're all the same, the lot of you, with your long hair and faggot clothes. Drugs, sex, every sort of filth. And you hate the police, don't you? You make it easy."
24.05.2006 - 18:47
THE MASTER
Account deleted
I'm recording it all at home...and I dont really have the "best" equipment as you can probably hear.
24.05.2006 - 22:14
Thomas
Account deleted
did you play the drums as well or is it some kind of drum computer/program?
if so tell please me wich

you're guitar skills are awesome by the way
24.05.2006 - 23:42
THE MASTER
Account deleted
The drums were done by a friend throw cubase. He got some drum program where he can program drums throw it.

Thats all I know
25.05.2006 - 01:17
Schlackass
Account deleted
Nice stuff. I really like that kind of guitar playing. Wish I could play like that myself.
25.05.2006 - 16:28
Hooded
Account deleted
Awesome, well done. How long have you been playing?
25.05.2006 - 17:47
Lupas
Maximus
Just great.
You have your future in your hands
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
25.05.2006 - 18:33
SteelBlaze
Account deleted
Really nice man! Bravo! I like te percution stuff...really really good man! Keep up the good work!
25.05.2006 - 18:56
THE MASTER
Account deleted
@Hooded: I've been playing for like 3 years maybe...
First I wasnt really doing anything....from the second year I really started practicing and getting the hole thing together.

Thanks for the comments!!
25.05.2006 - 20:47
Hooded
Account deleted
Then i have to wait for a whole 2 yrs to be as good as you
25.05.2006 - 22:57
THE MASTER
Account deleted
@Hooded: Well waiting aint really gonna help you. And in tow years I'm gonna be even better you will never catch me
26.05.2006 - 01:41
-Valhalla-
This is great! How do you record your guitars? My band is recording soon, we're trying a new way, by recording the speakers from the back of the cone. That's what the guy who's recording us says works best. I usually plug my amp output in to the mic imput on my computer, but then it takes a long time to get the tone i want without all the shitty buzzing. If you record with a mic, what mic do you use?
----
A decapitated head could remain conscious for up to 30 seconds after being removed, offering the victim a truly unique perspective on the world for those last few moments.
26.05.2006 - 03:04
THE MASTER
Account deleted
Well the guy who told you that was bullshing if you wanna recored a band there is 2 ways to do it.
First one is probably the best one and it's called channel recording.
Basically it goes each instrument is recorded speartly. Drums>Bass>Rythem Guitar>Lead Guitar>Vocals
Then you combine it all...mix mas and the hole thing.

The seconed way is Live.
The band play and there are microphones conected to the diffrent instruments all going to a mixer and then the regular process.

Which micorphone is the best for recording? There are tone of them for diffrent couses instruments and shit like that...they can go up to insane prices.
26.05.2006 - 09:19
Hooded
Account deleted
Written by [user id=1119] on 25.05.2006 at 22:57

@Hooded: Well waiting aint really gonna help you. And in tow years I'm gonna be even better you will never catch me

Actually i'm not waiting.. i'm working hard xD
26.05.2006 - 14:10
THE MASTER
Account deleted
@Hooded: Man I just kidding...Dont take it seriusly.

Anyway upload some of your stuff asewell
26.05.2006 - 15:49
Hooded
Account deleted
Lol no i was jk aswell I'm not that good in writing original stuff, i just make up some tunes but thats all. Do you have any helpful sites from the internet from where i can learn how to improvise?
26.05.2006 - 18:37
icingsugar
Account deleted
I recorded something too
My instrumental stuff you can find at http://kuosmaraja.rock.com or http://www.soundlift.com/band/music.php?id=105811
used equipment: FL Studio 6, Adobe Audition 1.5, Sonar 4, Guitar Rig 2, Amplitube 1.2 and some other VST plugins.
28.05.2006 - 21:48
THE MASTER
Account deleted
Well I never used sites actually...

I can give you one great advice...Dont rush in to things.
Take it slowly couse if you do everthing you'll end up in one big mess.
29.05.2006 - 01:40
Silhouette
@MASTER: Congratulations, You are a very skilled guitar player. Too bad You don't live in Sweden, my band's looking for a guitarist, but we haven't found anyone skilled and serious enough.

Keep up the good work!
29.05.2006 - 11:38
THE MASTER
Account deleted
@Silhouette:Thanks alot.

BTW: I got a brand new guitar..
29.05.2006 - 23:16
Soliloquy
humm..arent you the same person who recoreded that 'serious battle site' song in the last forum? if it isnt, then your drumline is ecactly the same as his..or really similar.

but it sounds awsome! keep guitaring. i recoreded soemthing, but im really sloppy and sort of slow..but meh
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
30.05.2006 - 05:32
tobm
Written by [user id=1119] on 29.05.2006 at 11:38

@Silhouette:Thanks alot.

BTW: I got a brand new guitar..

may i ask which one?
30.05.2006 - 05:33
tobm
oh snaps, by the way awesome stuff nice work, you got in your hands man
30.05.2006 - 13:19
THE MASTER
Account deleted
I got a ibanez Rg7321 with a few changes...for example a set of pickups by dimarzio(Evolution7 and Air norton 7) diffrent electronics...It's all good
30.05.2006 - 16:07
Hyvaarin
Whoah, The Master, that's a pretty impressive recording. Very well done .
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
30.05.2006 - 22:03
THE MASTER
Account deleted
Thanks alot.