Metal Storm logo
Portuguese MetalStormers

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 15.03.2009 - 22:53
Written by BloodTears on 15.03.2009 at 22:48

Slay, I'll send you a sms ok? When we get there.

I don't think anyone else from our "portuguese metalstormers" group is coming.

Well we had 5 portuagese people and fake greek here
01.09.2009 - 21:23
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by Njord on 01.09.2009 at 20:42

Written by BloodTears on 01.09.2009 at 17:46

Yes, I never thought we would have metal bands playing in Barreiro and Lavradio, such small places with not a lot of cultural gigs happening.

And now every year we have bands playing here, so near home, especially in Moita, the scene is very alive and even our best Portuguese bands play here, even Moonspell who have an international status.

It is thanks to a lot of those shows that I know more and more Portuguese bands and I'm thankful.

I agree but I have to do some correction: In Barreiro I still miss "Espaço B". It was a great place for new bands and it's a shame that this city was left behind for Moita or Montijo offers.

I never heard about that place. I heard about the usual "metal" places in Barreiro but no that. But I think the explanation is because I usually don't go out a lot, when I do I go to the Motoclub just hang out or to Fred's coffee shop, I'm sure you know it.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
01.09.2009 - 21:31
Njord
njord
Written by BloodTears on 01.09.2009 at 21:23

Yes, I never thought we would have metal bands playing in Barreiro and Lavradio, such small places with not a lot of cultural gigs happening.

And now every year we have bands playing here, so near home, especially in Moita, the scene is very alive and even our best Portuguese bands play here, even Moonspell who have an international status.

It is thanks to a lot of those shows that I know more and more Portuguese bands and I'm thankful.

I agree but I have to do some correction: In Barreiro I still miss "Espaço B". It was a great place for new bands and it's a shame that this city was left behind for Moita or Montijo offers.

I never heard about that place. I heard about the usual "metal" places in Barreiro but no that. But I think the explanation is because I usually don't go out a lot, when I do I go to the Motoclub just hang out or to Fred's coffee shop, I'm sure you know it.

See the place where Motoclube is installed? "Espaço B" was the other side of the buiding.
Fred's coffee shop? I don't know where is it, never heard about it. I don't go out very often in Barreiro too
01.09.2009 - 22:05
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by Njord on 01.09.2009 at 21:31

Written by BloodTears on 01.09.2009 at 21:23

See the place where Motoclube is installed? "Espaço B" was the other side of the buiding.
Fred's coffee shop? I don't know where is it, never heard about it. I don't go out very often in Barreiro too

Hum ok.

Fred's coffee shop is where usually a bunch of people who like metal hang out. He has a TV which is always playing metal videos and posters of every band you can think of (well not really but a lot of posters).

It's a nice place and you can kinda have a sense of belonging there.
----

My Instagram
02.09.2009 - 12:50
MadGatsu
First of all, stop with the big quoting *whacks both of you*

Second, poor K7 asked a question to both of you! Be polite! :O *whacks both again*

And finally, vacations in Poland/Berlin were awesome
----
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
02.09.2009 - 13:13
Njord
njord
Written by Bad English on 01.09.2009 at 16:21

Written by Njord on 01.09.2009 at 15:34

Written by BloodTears on 31.08.2009 at 20:36

I think they are pretty successful given the fact that they never did much to achieve success. Things kinda went to them.

I can't believe you thing that about them.. can you explain what u mean with "never did much"?

Hey, you both are from Barreiro, do you know each other in real life? Not so many poeple here is from one town in site

Nop, we don't know each other in real life. Maybe I've been near BT but this is a big city with lots of different groups. Including metal groups. For what I've seen we have friends in common, but I guess that's all
02.09.2009 - 13:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by MadGatsu on 02.09.2009 at 12:50

Second, poor K7 asked a question to both of you! Be polite! :O *whacks both again*

Pleease dont say anoything about Lodz man , or I gonna die and cry and Berlin I prefere Rostockk, Kiel, Koln, Hamburg and other port cities who wa sbase for german ships n crusaders who sailed in nordic seas in medieval times
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.09.2009 - 13:17
Njord
njord
Written by MadGatsu on 02.09.2009 at 12:50

lol, I totally missed K7 question.

Have you visited many places in your vacations?
Place some photos in photo section.. should be nice to see
02.09.2009 - 13:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Njord on 02.09.2009 at 13:13

Written by Bad English on 01.09.2009 at 16:21

Written by Njord on 01.09.2009 at 15:34

Written by BloodTears on 31.08.2009 at 20:36

I think they are pretty successful given the fact that they never did much to achieve success. Things kinda went to them.

I can't believe you thing that about them.. can you explain what u mean with "never did much"?

Hey, you both are from Barreiro, do you know each other in real life? Not so many poeple here is from one town in site

Nop, we don't know each other in real life. Maybe I've been near BT but this is a big city with lots of different groups. Including metal groups. For what I've seen we have friends in common, but I guess that's all

I see, well I dont know anybody from site in real life to , even wanna see some of members
shame my trip to Portugal didnt hepen because of ehhh long story
----

02.09.2009 - 13:25
Njord
njord
Written by Bad English on 02.09.2009 at 13:17

I see, well I dont know anybody from site in real life to , even wanna see some of members

Next time u will have more luck.
I don't know anyone of the site in real life too..
02.09.2009 - 13:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Njord on 02.09.2009 at 13:25

Written by Bad English on 02.09.2009 at 13:17

Next time u will have more luck.
I don't know anyone of the site in real life too..

I could see Iceland_Norway once, I could see Stina if hit me in open hightway to the south, I could see Ragana , W Lash others be harder
----

03.09.2009 - 12:14
MadGatsu
I were in Lodz again K7, just for one day My gf's sister needed to get some papers from one college (which she wont attend afterall) and to just spend a bit on the city where i loved for almost half year It was nice, too bad we missed the bus back to the capital and we had to (fortunately) stay at a friends house. I slept on the floor =_=

Anyway, Berlin was awesome, first time for me in Germany I took 700+ pictures Njord, and there's only place for 3 in my profile lol Maybe i'll post a link of my photobucket account and put some in there

These vacations ive been in Warsaw, Berlin, Łódź, Licheń, Koło and i think in some other smaller towns but cant remember their names
----
03.09.2009 - 12:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by MadGatsu on 03.09.2009 at 12:14

I were in Lodz again K7, just for one day My gf's sister needed to get some papers from one college (which she wont attend afterall) and to just spend a bit on the city where i loved for almost half year It was nice, too bad we missed the bus back to the capital and we had to (fortunately) stay at a friends house. I slept on the floor =_=

Anyway, Berlin was awesome, first time for me in Germany I took 700+ pictures Njord, and there's only place for 3 in my profile lol Maybe i'll post a link of my photobucket account and put some in there

These vacations ive been in Warsaw, Berlin, Łódź, Licheń, Koło and i think in some other smaller towns but cant remember their names

LKS n Widzew is in secend leage and damn POlsat sport shows some games of secend leage, Pogon Stzetin, GKS Katowize some hard core guys are there , damn I need Cyfra+ and Polast card, when you be there you will steal it for me and I pay 200 zlots to you for dirty job
----

03.09.2009 - 12:50
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Sounds like a nice trip. I would love to go to those places in Europe. Europe really fascinates me, all of it.
----

My Instagram
03.09.2009 - 12:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 03.09.2009 at 12:50

Sounds like a nice trip. I would love to go to those places in Europe. Europe really fascinates me, all of it.

same here from Transilvania to Cognac, from Shampange to higtlands, From Peleponesa to Lapland, but best way is road by thet road who goes from Helsinki to Lisboa whit bike deadhead or charlie on beck and 1% patch of honnor in nomads chapter

Have you been somewhere out of Portugal?
----

03.09.2009 - 14:57
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Yes, I've been in Spain and England. But in the last few years I haven't travelled as much, unfortunately.
----

My Instagram
03.09.2009 - 15:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 03.09.2009 at 14:57

Yes, I've been in Spain and England. But in the last few years I haven't travelled as much, unfortunately.

I see, me either I havnt been much in outher lands after my house becaim independent country like in Griffins cartoon
----

08.09.2009 - 10:51
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by Bad English on 03.09.2009 at 15:08

I see, me either I havnt been much in outher lands after my house becaim independent country like in Griffins cartoon

But you are in Sweden now, that must be interesting.
----

My Instagram
08.09.2009 - 12:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 08.09.2009 at 10:51

Written by Bad English on 03.09.2009 at 15:08

But you are in Sweden now, that must be interesting.

Yes in july when its summer , midnight sun ok not real since eral is only in otherside of poral circle, but still its like in day all month, but now
1)Im ill
2)its cold
3)its raining
4)no good idesa walk in forests
5)I wanna tea

Well depends where you live and how much you like cold wetther, but when Allitserien starts its be fun
----

08.09.2009 - 18:07
MadGatsu
I'd like to live either in Scandinavia countries or in japan. My gf shares with me the same interests Hard to accomplish but well, maybe someday
----
08.09.2009 - 18:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by MadGatsu on 08.09.2009 at 18:07

I'd like to live either in Scandinavia countries or in japan. My gf shares with me the same interests Hard to accomplish but well, maybe someday

So when be your wedding?
If you move here give me your pfone nummber, we can watch games n drink together hahha
----

09.09.2009 - 12:04
MadGatsu
Written by Bad English on 08.09.2009 at 18:17

Written by MadGatsu on 08.09.2009 at 18:07

So when be your wedding?
If you move here give me your pfone nummber, we can watch games n drink together hahha

LOL in many years. Maybe in half dozen years who knows XD
----
09.09.2009 - 12:23
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Hey, I wanna go to the wedding too!
----

My Instagram
09.09.2009 - 12:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 09.09.2009 at 12:23

Hey, I wanna go to the wedding too!

Maybe you have wedding firts from us and Miguel you know I can help make wedding booze and Blood can help bake a cace
----

09.09.2009 - 20:28
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
And I do what??
----
One Pound Of Flesh, No More No Less, No Cartilage, No Bones, But Only Flesh...
09.09.2009 - 20:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by SlaytallicA on 09.09.2009 at 20:28

And I do what??

Cheking invites
----

09.09.2009 - 21:30
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
Ahaha it could be worse!
----
One Pound Of Flesh, No More No Less, No Cartilage, No Bones, But Only Flesh...
09.09.2009 - 21:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by SlaytallicA on 09.09.2009 at 21:30

Ahaha it could be worse!

Much better how celaning up house after party
----

10.09.2009 - 11:23
MadGatsu
LOL The wedding might be in Poland (most likely) So consider yourselves warned ;P
----
10.09.2009 - 11:31
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Lol You have to pay for my plain Mad.
----

My Instagram
10.09.2009 - 12:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 10.09.2009 at 11:31

Lol You have to pay for my plain Mad.

also for all his family from Portugal n friends, he be poor man after it when I emty his booze collection
----