Metal Storm logo
Welcome Newcomers!

Original post

Posted by White Winter Sun, 07.05.2008 - 23:48
Written by Ilham on 07.05.2008 at 12:57

I'm not new here, but I wanted to say I am back, for those who recognized me. After a little while, and some change, it feels good to come back.

Welcome back Ilham
28.12.2010 - 01:58
IzzyV
Hey,
I'm here since quite some time but was never really active, so its about to start.
I'm Izzy, I live in Holland now, but lived before in Germany and the US.
As kid i've listened to rock, which got heavier after the years so now my favorite kind of music is symphonic / melodic metal, trash, death, heavy and folk metal.
To name a few bands i like.... Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Ensiferum, Apocalyptica, Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom, Nightwish, Norther, Korpiklanni, Eluveitie, and loads more...
My hobbies are music (piano and soprano), and sports.
German is my first language but my English is pretty strong to, I also speak hungarian though it isn't as good than my other languages.

So, that me in short...=)
28.12.2010 - 02:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by IzzyV on 28.12.2010 at 01:58

Hey,
I'm here since quite some time but was never really active, so its about to start.
I'm Izzy, I live in Holland now, but lived before in Germany and the US.
As kid i've listened to rock, which got heavier after the years so now my favorite kind of music is symphonic / melodic metal, trash, death, heavy and folk metal.
To name a few bands i like.... Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Ensiferum, Apocalyptica, Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom, Nightwish, Norther, Korpiklanni, Eluveitie, and loads more...
My hobbies are music (piano and soprano), and sports.
German is my first language but my English is pretty strong to, I also speak hungarian though it isn't as good than my other languages.

So, that me in short...=)

Wellcome
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.12.2010 - 21:05
Ménade
Hello guys!
I'm a Spanish woman who loves Metal, I'm 20, and I'm doing an English degree at the university of my town. My favorite bands are Iron Maiden, Warlock, Helloween... and that's all
30.12.2010 - 21:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ménade on 30.12.2010 at 21:05

Hello guys!
I'm a Spanish woman who loves Metal, I'm 20, and I'm doing an English degree at the university of my town. My favorite bands are Iron Maiden, Warlock, Helloween... and that's all

Wellcome, I hope you enjoy staying here and 100% anti real m grrr
Where is Muro in list?
----

30.12.2010 - 21:19
Ménade
Written by Bad English on 30.12.2010 at 21:18

Written by Ménade on 30.12.2010 at 21:05

Hello guys!

Wellcome, I hope you enjoy staying here and 100% anti real m grrr
Where is Muro in list?

Muro is not in the list, sorry xD
31.12.2010 - 13:42
Kitty
Well hello there everyone. I'm from Israel, 21 years old. You can call me Alex. Or Sandra. Or Sasha. Or San. Whatever floats your boat.
And well, I guess the reason for me being here is obvious I really dunno what more should I tell. If there's anything specific you'd like to know, just ask. Nice to meet you all, and stay metal!

\m/
----
...And I meowmeowmeow!
31.12.2010 - 14:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Kitty on 31.12.2010 at 13:42

Well hello there everyone. I'm from Israel, 21 years old. You can call me Alex. Or Sandra. Or Sasha. Or San. Whatever floats your boat.
And well, I guess the reason for me being here is obvious I really dunno what more should I tell. If there's anything specific you'd like to know, just ask. Nice to meet you all, and stay metal!

\m/

Wellcome herer I like ppl who has many names I realy do
----

31.12.2010 - 14:23
Kitty
Written by Bad English on 31.12.2010 at 14:13

Written by Kitty on 31.12.2010 at 13:42

\m/

Wellcome herer I like ppl who has many names I realy do

Hehe tnx. And I like ppl who are from Sweden!
----
...And I meowmeowmeow!
03.01.2011 - 13:56
anditcametopass
Account deleted
Welcome to MetalStorm, Vinn!!!
04.01.2011 - 02:45
CFCVinn
This sites soooo awesome!
17.01.2011 - 05:12
Void_Eater
Account deleted
Howdy, I'm Void_Eater, I love all metal, thrash and death being my favorites, my favorite bands being Megadeth and Overkill.
18.01.2011 - 04:02
Zenzero
Zenzero
Hey bad english where are you?? you miss the last 3 new metalstormers!!
18.01.2011 - 14:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Zenzero on 18.01.2011 at 04:02

1th is not newby she's been here long time ago
----

18.01.2011 - 15:08
Zenzero
Zenzero
Written by Bad English on 18.01.2011 at 14:47

Written by Zenzero on 18.01.2011 at 04:02

1th is not newby she's been here long time ago

ehehe you're right! my fault!
27.01.2011 - 16:02
TheCryingOrc
Hail Brothers! I am The Crying Orc and I am from the West Midlands of the UK. I have been listening to metal for about 10 years now and listening to it properly since I was 16. I've used Metal Storm occasionally for most of my metal career for info on albums, news and forum lurking. I mostly listen to Folk/Viking metal and I dabble in most other genres of metal although I've never really touched Doom and haven't gotten into any Black Metal harder than Burzum. My favourite bands include Agalloch, Finntroll, Ensiferum, Moonsorrow, Amon Amarth, Angra, Burzum, Turisas and Trollfest.

Despite loving the music I listen to I haven't been exploring metal much for several years, only listening to a handful of new albums each year. I had been growing tired of the bands that I have been listening to over and over for years. However I have been on a major metal buzz for the last week or so which had reinvigorated my thirst for metal and to find new stuff to listen to, which is why I have finally signed up. I hope you welcome me and hold me close to your collective bosom and I in turn hope to contribute in some small way to the health of the community, although I will probably revert back to being a lurker.
----
Amber streams from Sol
Are not unlike the waves of the sea
Nor the endless horizon of ice
27.01.2011 - 19:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by TheCryingOrc on 27.01.2011 at 16:02

Hail Brothers! I am The Crying Orc and I am from the West Midlands of the UK. I have been listening to metal for about 10 years now and listening to it properly since I was 16. I've used Metal Storm occasionally for most of my metal career for info on albums, news and forum lurking. I mostly listen to Folk/Viking metal and I dabble in most other genres of metal although I've never really touched Doom and haven't gotten into any Black Metal harder than Burzum. My favourite bands include Agalloch, Finntroll, Ensiferum, Moonsorrow, Amon Amarth, Angra, Burzum, Turisas and Trollfest.

Despite loving the music I listen to I haven't been exploring metal much for several years, only listening to a handful of new albums each year. I had been growing tired of the bands that I have been listening to over and over for years. However I have been on a major metal buzz for the last week or so which had reinvigorated my thirst for metal and to find new stuff to listen to, which is why I have finally signed up. I hope you welcome me and hold me close to your collective bosom and I in turn hope to contribute in some small way to the health of the community, although I will probably revert back to being a lurker.

Wellcome dude
----

30.01.2011 - 00:22
LordFezzington
Lost To Apathy
Hey Guys,

I'm not really new - been registered since 2005 but stopped posting in the forums when I left Uni in 2006. Have been using the site for my fix of metal news and reviews in the meantime, but fancy making a triumphant (or not) return to posting and suchlike. Might even have a go at writing some guest reviews at some point!

But whatever happens - Rock on people!
----
"Pay no heed to anyone and do what seems right to yourself." - Franz Kafka, The Trial
2022 List: https://metalstorm.net/users/list.php?list_id=7001
2021 List: https://metalstorm.net/users/list.php?list_id=6742
30.01.2011 - 00:58
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by LordFezzington on 30.01.2011 at 00:22

Hey Guys,

I'm not really new - been registered since 2005 but stopped posting in the forums when I left Uni in 2006. Have been using the site for my fix of metal news and reviews in the meantime, but fancy making a triumphant (or not) return to posting and suchlike. Might even have a go at writing some guest reviews at some point!

But whatever happens - Rock on people!

I feel a bit weird welcoming someone who was not only here before me, but before I even had internet access! :\ But still, welcome back, and nice to have you here! xD

And welcome to all the other newbies! Even though 7thSlave isnt really a newbie... well you know what I mean....
30.01.2011 - 16:10
Tranquillizer
Account deleted
Hey,

Ive been checking out MS for a couple of months now, and finally decided to join. My taste is varied, but I really like bands that are not afraid to be one of a kind. The more the obscure the theme of the music is, the better. Be it about pirates, ninjas, samurai, lumberjacks, farming... Sure, some metal fans might call me strange, but I don't really care.

Hoping to have a good time with all you nice folks.
30.01.2011 - 16:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=112141] on 30.01.2011 at 16:10

Hey,

Ive been checking out MS for a couple of months now, and finally decided to join. My taste is varied, but I really like bands that are not afraid to be one of a kind. The more the obscure the theme of the music is, the better. Be it about pirates, ninjas, samurai, lumberjacks, farming... Sure, some metal fans might call me strange, but I don't really care.

Hoping to have a good time with all you nice folks.

Wellcome
----

06.02.2011 - 22:55
Panzerfaust
Good evening ladies

I found my way here through googel, and since I'm kind of bored at the moment, decided to join the forum. I'm 20 years old and live in Germany. I mostly listen to Black Metal but also like a few bands from other genres. I really like spaced out stuff like Angst Skvadron and Lifelover and some Dark Ambient/Industrial/whatever-that-electronic-stuff-is-called. Doom Metal like A Waste Of Talent and Electric Wizard is good to...
Well... what else can I say? Guess that'll do for now...
----
Life's a fucking joke.
06.02.2011 - 23:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Panzerfaust on 06.02.2011 at 22:55

Good evening ladies

I found my way here through googel, and since I'm kind of bored at the moment, decided to join the forum. I'm 20 years old and live in Germany. I mostly listen to Black Metal but also like a few bands from other genres. I really like spaced out stuff like Angst Skvadron and Lifelover and some Dark Ambient/Industrial/whatever-that-electronic-stuff-is-called. Doom Metal like A Waste Of Talent and Electric Wizard is good to...
Well... what else can I say? Guess that'll do for now...

Wellcome
----

14.02.2011 - 11:55
__SpOO__
Not exactly a newcomer but I was 'away' for a few years from MS, can't even remember for how long. I am back now and I see so many new and interesting stuff and features.

And I guess that almost no one here remember me
----
I was blinded by a paradise.
Utopia high in the sky.
A dream that only drowned me.
Deep in sorrow, wondering why.
Oh come let us adore him.
Abuse and then ignore him...
14.02.2011 - 12:08
JD
Account deleted
Written by __SpOO__ on 14.02.2011 at 11:55

Not exactly a newcomer but I was 'away' for a few years from MS, can't even remember for how long. I am back now and I see so many new and interesting stuff and features.

And I guess that almost no one here remember me

Dude i think you should check this topic

Returning to Metalstorm:
http://www.metalstorm.net/forum/topic.php?topic_id=4162&board_page=2
14.02.2011 - 12:13
__SpOO__
Ah, seems that I missed that one...thank you!
----
I was blinded by a paradise.
Utopia high in the sky.
A dream that only drowned me.
Deep in sorrow, wondering why.
Oh come let us adore him.
Abuse and then ignore him...
17.02.2011 - 19:36
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
I'm a new one here. Been here for a week or so. I really do like this site.
18.02.2011 - 00:10
Kennoth
Welcome. I see a lot of girls joining and I like that.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
18.02.2011 - 04:11
Thunderhead
Hi everyone. I used to be a Metalstormer...kkkk
Back in 2004... i was under the nick: AnoTher_Hand
or something like that. But i don't post here since... well, i think 2005 or so.
It's been a few years huh! ^^
----
"You may got money, and can buy anything you want. But there's a thing you will never be able to buy. It's a dinossaur!" - Homer J.Simpson
18.02.2011 - 14:43
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Welcome back
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

24.02.2011 - 15:23
AssHole74
Hy, I'm new here. I'm from Hungary and I am 15 year old.
My favourites: Road (Hun) Hammerfall, Dream Theater, Alice Cooper, Salvus (Hun), Lost Horizon, etc.

You can find me here: http://www.last.fm/user/AssHole74