Metal Storm logo
Ride

07.01.2010 - 06:37
Zuzuz0r
So, I've been lately into this band, they play Shoegaze, and were one of the leading bands of the genre along with My Bloody Valentine, though they play the same genre, they are quite different, kinda less "noisy" and more psychedelic-like, they released 4 full-lenghts and several compilations and singles, so, who knows them? who likes them? which are your favorite songs? albums? whatever?
----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.
07.01.2010 - 18:58
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Cannot call myself a proper fan, but my brother was "back in the day" - made me a mix tape while i was stationed in the middle of the pacific and put "Leave Them All Behind" on it, and i love the song.

i picked up Nowhere recently, new, for $5.99... good disk.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
20.02.2010 - 10:48
Elio
Red Nightmare
Nowhere is a damn fine album, one of my favorite ever. At first I thought just the first half was gold but listening to it more I realised it is very solid. Seagull has to be my favourite song out of it, but really there aren't bad ones. It's just that being the opener, it really comes unexpectedly awesome. Then I know the EP Today Forever too, it's wicked stuff aswell, even if it doesn't reach the quality of the full-lenght.
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.