Metal Storm logo
Lamest names for metal bands

Original post

Posted by Kennoth, 22.05.2010 - 00:19
So, I was browsing one day through Last.fm, and I find this underground black metal act called Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult, and I coulnd't help but to wonder how on EARTH do you come up with something so lame and wannabe cvlt. I mean seriously... I don't really care if their music is good (and since I hate black metal, for me probably not).

So, got any similar ones to share? Remember, we're talking about lame, stupid names, not how good or bad their music is.
10.01.2022 - 10:50
JoHn DoE

Written by Bad English on 10.01.2022 at 10:45

Paladins of the Golden Power Fights with the Great Sword of Eternal Magic and the Great Kings Will

To long, lame and hard to pronounce and remember , as joke and FTW piss rthe folk off works fine, but if you wanna someone more as joke heads listen your band and get some carear no way it wont work.

if you read how the band started, it's a parody band some musicians in a death metal band (LOL), make fun of power metal.

So yeah, it's funny!
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
12.01.2022 - 18:35
HeavysAudio

They are one of my top 3 bands but Every Time I Die. Best band, terrible name ha.
15.01.2022 - 01:51
Metal Rambo

Jumpin' Jesus. They played pretty decent old-school death metal back in the day, but that dumb name is the only thing anyone ever remembers about them.
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!