Metal Storm logo
Clandestine Blaze

16.11.2006 - 16:53
Southern Wind
Account deleted
I'm just now listening for the first time to Clandestine Blaze's new album "Church Of Atrocity", and I'm overhwhelmed by its strength... I was expecting the best, as "Deliverers Of Faith" and "Fist Of The Northern Destroyer" were already superb Black Metal, but this one beats them all... it has less ambience than the previous, is heavier and even darker... scary as fuck, with a truly corrosive atmosphere...

nothing to say... Clandestine Blaze are the best Black Metal band that ever had crawled from Finland.
16.11.2006 - 19:10
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
ive only heard a few tracks and have been meaning to buy some of their cds for ages. sounds pretty good. nothing out of the ordinary but good nonetheless
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
16.11.2006 - 20:50
Damnated
Churchburner
certenly the best band from finland, however, I get bored of them quite often, and rediscover them just as often . the newest re-discovery was with the new album, wich is good a slap-in-the-face album.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
22.02.2008 - 22:25
NOИ
I prefer DeathSpell Omega. generic stuff, sometimes they remind me Darkthrone or any other average black metal band.
23.02.2008 - 15:13
Skeggjadr
Account deleted
Fist Of The Northern Destroyer is an awesomee album title... I don't like the music though.
23.02.2008 - 22:32
mankvill
I've been meaning to check them out for quite some time now.