Metal Storm logo
What do you do on Weekends?

Original post

Posted by Sunioj, 12.12.2006 - 20:12
What do you guys like doing on weekends?
What do you do on weekends when your days at school were boring and mundaine? Or when your job exhausted you till your ears started bleeding? Go to bars? Play music? Go swimming? I dont know so you tell me!!
30.12.2006 - 16:06
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
usually get up early to go to work on saturday. on sunday i go into uni to do some work or revision. the rest of my time is usually listening to music.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
30.12.2006 - 16:27
Southern Wind
Account deleted
For me there's not really difference on weekend... I just don't have classes at university, but anyway I have to work on saturdays and study all throughout sunday... I usually go ti parties and to have fun on friday night, but my only rest times are holydays, just like now... I have 2 months of summer vacations ahead
30.12.2006 - 21:59
_HIV_
i use to have fun on weekends ... but now i have a girlfriend and all changed. mostly i spend time with her which is also fun in someway! weekends suck ... i miss work
02.01.2007 - 13:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by buki of steel on 30.12.2006 at 03:36

only drinking.... last two years ive been sober during weekend few times and that was when im sick.....
hell yeah....

drink Slivovice and pelin and you wont get think, and eat some spicy food
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.01.2007 - 15:20
Sunioj
Written by Empress on 30.12.2006 at 15:42

Wow, I must be a work alcoholic ....

I think you meant workaholic! Maybe all that work is getting to you!
03.01.2007 - 04:39
?Bodomchild?
Play a lot of Paintball every week from 10am to 6pm and 1 weekend per month i have dog shows around the country 1 state per month and play play Paintball
----
asd
03.01.2007 - 14:20
Eternal Flames
Well I usually use my weekends for some relaxing time with my family. Currently in my last year of school, I usually spend the weekdays studying a lot so therefore I use the weekends to just get together with mates or just spend the day with my family. Or if not that, I usually just relax at home or go to the gym.
05.01.2007 - 07:01
Priest Of Hex
Account deleted
Well, my weekend usually starts on a Friday afternoon, after work straight to the pub with a few mates to get as many cold beers into us before we have to head home, and from there it usually consists of working on my hotrod or heading into the bush for some motorbike riding, and apart from that I can usually be found sitting in my room smoking pipes and listening to black vomit metal.
07.01.2007 - 04:08
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Here's the list of activities I like to do on the weekends.

-Illegally download music*
-Learn computer programming
-Edit Uncyclopedia (I do this every day, but I do it the most on the weekends)
-Masturbate to Lindsay Lohan*
-Make sure the grue in my closet doesn't eat me
-Listen to metal (of course, I do this every day)

The items marked with an asterisk have been slashed out by a moderative authority claiming that it is for your own good.
07.01.2007 - 21:38
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Mostly getting bored... And if im lucky I go out somewhere with friends... And also I study on sundays, because I dont study much during the week, so that's the day when I say to myself: "Yeah it sucks, but you must god damnit!".....
----
07.01.2007 - 22:04
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Insineratehymn, really, you like this Lindsay Lohan girl don't you?

I usually go to work on saterday, if I have to. Rest of the time are spent going out, listening music, playing some games, waste precious time on MetalStorm and that's about it.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
08.01.2007 - 01:31
Necronomicon
Account deleted
drinking beers or wasting time on the internet
08.01.2007 - 12:11
nana.MD
Star-Queen
hmm it depends...mostly of school...if i have to study alot sometimes i only do that...i actually arrange my weekend like this: 1st school and then the rest haha...if i can, i like to hang out with my friends, sleep, watch tv, maybe a movie...
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
08.01.2007 - 17:54
Dark Stalker
I do my homework , i also meet my girlfriend . It's all. I think , that my weekends are useless .
----
In luck we trust!
13.01.2007 - 19:03
Destryphior
Well I have many hobbies, so soemtimes I'm Airsofting, Playing Warhammers, RPG, listening to music, going to parties, drinking, watching movies, having sauna nights, drinking and having saunanights.:P
17.01.2007 - 10:14
Larsson!
Account deleted
Im with my girlfriend most weekends since she lives quite far away from here If I'm not with her I meet friends, go to partys, drink beer and any other alcohol that gets in my way or I just sit home by the computer, hehe..
19.01.2007 - 15:36
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
Saturday is a public holiday her. Nothing special for me : Metalstorm, music, friends, sometimes I go out, study, do some work (cleaning and so on), that's all....
----
that which shines without names and forms...
19.01.2007 - 17:44
APOHAKC
The Bard
I fuck my best friend in the ass
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
19.01.2007 - 22:11
Grimurc
Written by APOHAKC on 19.01.2007 at 17:44

I fuck my best friend in the ass

well then...and does your best friend likes it too or does he dislike and you are forcing him

anyway what i am doing in the weekend is not fucking my best friend in his ass but my girlfriend

and i drink, playing games, partying, sleeping and feasting, thinking what i can do better in my life...
----
Still drinking,-
20.01.2007 - 23:43
Mystic Dream
Account deleted
I usually go somewhere around my hometown by car with my friend - we are taking photos of some old palaces, mansions or riuned castles. Sometimes he photographs me as well
21.01.2007 - 00:34
Crow_Princess
I sleep until I'm sick of sleeping.. Play sudokus... I also listen music a lot... Surf in the internet.. And on Sunday's night I understand that I have a lot of homeworks..
----
*I have made a decision... I will live until W-Lash allows me to die... :love:*
21.01.2007 - 00:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Well I dont do nothing special,m I hate weekends, i love work days, because I dont care about it, its wierd think weeknds, but moustly in suterday I wake up in 1800

Oh yes in sunday I watch greek football and specaly news hope see riots there BtW PAOK will die tomorow but no tickets for us
I will watch sumary of all games I do it in ewery sunday or seria a but Lazio-Milan ehh its all

Weekend are boring, specely in summer if you all know how I feel in secendary schol summer holydays in sunday's
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.01.2007 - 15:40
Sunioj
I wrote alot of music/remastered some songs I wrote this weekend....I love weekends and I never want them to end, and I usually stay up for 20 hours each day on weekends cuz I love my freedom so much.
30.01.2007 - 21:27
necrovamp
um well i either go shooting (archery) coach shooting go reinacting (15 century) sleep all day, play with the band or (my faverouite pastime) do bugger all.
----
'I'd rather die than go to heaven' - Murderface
30.01.2007 - 23:43
Erosive Offals
Account deleted
The typical weekend for me:

Friday: Get out of school, go home hang out with my parents for a few hours. Go out and get drunk with the guitarist for my band. Sometimes we'll go on city/ghetto adventures and sometimes we'll go to a local show.

Saturday: Recover. Read, listen to a ton of metal, maybe smoke some.

Sunday: Band practice, followed by either partying, "shooting the jay", or other stuff like that.
20.02.2007 - 04:35
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
SATURDAY:
Work out. Work and/or study. After that, play on the PC or in the Sega, or spending time on Internet (That means here) or MSN.

SUNDAY:
Work out. Read. Go to my cousin's (Andres, AKA Hell Hound) house. Spending time on the Internet (here) or MSN.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
20.02.2007 - 16:51
Angelstorm
Account deleted
On Saturdays, I watch lots of movies and hang out with friends. Its almost like an official friends day. Most parties we go to are on this night. On Sunday morning I'm generally having a bit of beauty sleep. Listen to lots of music on this day and watch a bit of TV and hang out with the family and chat with my sister online. We live in different countries and we're pretty close so I speak to her a lot on Sunday. Other days she's too busy to chat.
22.02.2007 - 20:24
Metal_Messias
Account deleted
Friday and Saturday I go to parties, hang out with my friends, stuffs like that.. On Sunday I stay with my family, I'm pretty close with my brothers and Sunday is the holy day to stay with them.. And I also watch football games. But since I'm doing nothing, the university will only begin in March, everyday is weekend to me! hehehe!
11.03.2007 - 00:32
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
My weekend is going allright. Yesterday my girl came over and we had some fun. Right now I'm on MS and I'm hanging out with my bro and his friend while listening to cannibal corpse. Earlier today I practiced guitar for like two hours, and I wrote out the music to six more grindcore songs for a project I'm working on. Yep it's been pretty good. I even listened to some Dream theater while doing the dishes.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
14.03.2007 - 05:20
ThrashMetal_Rulz
Account deleted
I just hang out with my friends at the mall every weekend (we live there ). Other then that i'm usually forced to go to stupid dinner parties and of course i listen to music .