Metal Storm logo
Hate Eternal - Introduce New Drummer

Hate Eternal have finally unveiled their new drummer. The brutal death metallers are working on their new album that will be released next year. And the new drummer is... Chason Westmoreland. He has already recorded his parts for the successor to Phoenix Amongst The Ashes. You might have heard of Westmoreland from Burning The Masses, or some fill-in gigs with bands like Fallujah, Enfold Darkness, or most recently Oceano. See him in action on the video below with studio footage from his tracking sessions.

Guitarist/vocalist Erik Rutan gave this comment about the new addition: "Please give a warm welcome to our new drummer Chason Westmoreland! We are extremely excited to have Chason join Hate Eternal and add his monstrous style to the band! Chason is an incredibly dynamic drummer and has really added a powerful and beastly element to the band and our new record. Chason has finished all of his drum tracking and did an amazing job! We cannot wait to finish and release the new Hate Eternal album for a 2015 release! Lots of touring to follow! There is a brief interview with Chason and I as well as some RAW audio/video footage from a GoPro in Mana Recording Studios! Enjoy!"

Westmoreland comments: "I am extremely honored to join Hate Eternal. The new material is very challenging and has a lot going on. I put everything I had into this album and I'm very excited about the results. I cannot wait to see what the future holds and get on the road with our new album!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Hate Eternal
Posted: 30.10.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 35 users
30.10.2014 - 19:22
Electes

30.10.2014 - 20:19
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Being a Hate Eternal drummer gotta be one of the most fleeting jobs ever.
31.10.2014 - 01:33
Opethian

Right on now release a good follow up to I, Monarch

Hits total: 2118 | This month: 5