Metal Storm logo
Inquisition - To Reissue First Two Albums, Covers Revealed

Black metal duo Inquisition are now revealing the artwork of the reissue of their praised second full-length Invoking The Majestic Throne Of Satan which has been scheduled for release on February 23rd, 2015 (one day later in North America). This is part of Season Of Mist exclusively releasing the official catalogue of the band. Invoking The Majestic Throne Of Satan will come as all reissues with new artwork by the renowned artist Paolo Girardi, who already created the cover art for Inquisition's latest album Obscure Verses For The Multiverse (2013). The original artwork will be included as well with each re-release. These will have the original masters; no remixes and no remastering.

Girardi's covers are part of an overarching concept and should be seen in conjunction. More details about his mysterious work will be revealed with the final re-release. The original artwork will be included as well with each re-release.

The reissue of Inquisition's debut album Into The Infernal Regions Of The Ancient Cult, which was originally released in 1998 will be available on January 26th, 2015 and can now be pre-ordered from the Season Of Mist shop. The album will come in various formats including strictly limited leather sleeves.

Only the releases via Season Of Mist are official. The only notable exceptions are the US versions by American label Hells Headbangers Records. These will be replaced by Season Of Mist editions at a later point in time.

Source: season-of-mist.com
Band profile: Inquisition
Posted: 28.11.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 82 users
28.11.2014 - 13:50
sq_xeper
Why would they do this again? for "Into the Infernal..." there is a reissue from HellsHeadBangers pretty awesome. And having both albums with almost an exact cover seems odd
----
The only way to learn is be aware and hold on tight...
28.11.2014 - 18:18
Dargor
I don't know them, but I love the artwork. Time to listen to these guys!
28.11.2014 - 18:40
Paz
Elite
Written by Dargor on 28.11.2014 at 18:18

I don't know them

Duude...

Finally, I can use it
28.11.2014 - 19:35
Dargor
Written by Paz on 28.11.2014 at 18:40

Written by Dargor on 28.11.2014 at 18:18

I don't know them

Duude...

Finally, I can use it

Well I know them only by name so it was a great reminder! Nice use of that GIF btw.
The music's great but I'm not a fan of the vocals, the singer sounds like Abbath but more boring. I'll keep listening, maybe it will grow on me!

Hits total: 5005 | This month: 20