Metal Storm logo
Saxon - Premiere New Video

UK heavy metallers Saxon have shared a brand new video for the upcoming single and album of the same name, Battering Ram. "Battering Ram" is the title track from the band's upcoming 21st full-length album, due out on October 16th through UDR Music. If you want to hear new material from the veteran band, just click play on the video below for a first taste of the new record.

Biff Byford, frontman and vocalist of the band, said about the new album before: "Some of it is quite brutal, but there's quite a lot of melodic stuff on there as well. Every Saxon album is different to the one before because we like to entertain people and we don't really like to write the same song all the time."

Tracklist:
01. Battering Ram
02. The Devil's Footprint
03. Queen Of Hearts
04. Destroyer
05. Hard And Fast
06. Eye Of The Storm
07. Stand Your Ground
08. Top Of The World
09. To The End
10. Kingdom Of The Cross
11. Bonus Track: Three Sheets To The Wind (The Drinking Song)

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Saxon
Posted: 31.07.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 59 users
31.07.2015 - 12:55
Enemy of Reality
Account deleted
Surprisingly good. It's not very original, but it has guts and feeling.
01.08.2015 - 08:06
bblitz
Saxon...Awesome as always,can't wait the new album.
02.08.2015 - 13:32
Rapid Fire
Written by [user id=104220] on 31.07.2015 at 12:55

Surprisingly good. It's not very original, but it has guts and feeling.

Yeah, that's just what I love most from this band, they always give feeling. And in their live shows I see musicians enjoying what they do as few do. Saxon is one of the bands with strongest spirit I've ever known!
----
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Hits total: 2001 | This month: 11