Metal Storm logo
Country - origin and current now available

27.12.2015 - 14:08
psykometal
A staff guy...
Oky doky, peeps. We now feature the option to show Origin and Current countries for band profiles where the band originated in one country, but then moved to a different country (for whatever reason). Examples being Melechesh, they originated in Israel and then moved to The Netherlands, and Acrassicauda who moved from Iraq to the USA.

The options are Origin and Current countries. If the band has resided in more than one 2 countries, ONLY include their Origin country and their Current country - if you want to show all the countries the band has lived in then you can create Trivia to indicate the other countries the band has lived in.

And for bands where the members live in different countries, DO NOT try to include 2 of those countries. The same rules apply for this band situation, figure out which member actually thought up and proposed the band, and use their country for the Origin country. DO NOT put one of the other members' countries in the Current country field. Just like the above statement, if you want to show what all bands the different members are from, you can either create Trivia, or you can go to the musician profile and submit a Bio for the musician (this would be the preferred thing to do).

And if anybody should decide to go dicking around with this feature and screw up the profiles, your band editing perms will be suspended, or could even be removed. If you have any questions or concerns or uncertainties, as always, say something about it in this thread.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

27.12.2015 - 14:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
So now Ozzy can be US , how about The Cult ?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.12.2015 - 14:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Pantheïst to
If I recall Kostas told me he moved in 2004 from Bel to UK
----

apos;'
[image]
27.12.2015 - 16:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
When you're searching bands by the country in country list , what country it will be shown
----

apos;'
[image]
27.12.2015 - 16:50
psykometal
A staff guy...
Why the hell are you asking these questions...?

Duh, duh, and I'd imagine both... O_o
----

04.02.2016 - 23:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Is Myrkur now in USA ?
I thought she moved back to Denmark, even FB says she is in Denmark and most recent activities are from Den/Nor
----

apos;'
[image]
05.02.2016 - 21:41
psykometal
A staff guy...
Written by Bad English on 04.02.2016 at 23:22

Is Myrkur now in USA ?
I thought she moved back to Denmark, even FB says she is in Denmark and most recent activities are from Den/Nor

Fuck if I know. She might just be over there working on another record, or preparing for a tour or some shit that requires her to be over there temporarily. I wouldn't worry about it unless you can actually find proof that she's actually moved back to EU from USA.
----

05.02.2016 - 22:06
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Why don't you ask her on FB?
Stalker =D
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
05.02.2016 - 22:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by psykometal on 05.02.2016 at 21:41

Written by Bad English on 04.02.2016 at 23:22

Is Myrkur now in USA ?

Fuck if I know. She might just be over there working on another record, or preparing for a tour or some shit that requires her to be over there temporarily. I wouldn't worry about it unless you can actually find proof that she's actually moved back to EU from USA.

I like her band on FB and like 1 year all around notifications is located as Denmark, Köpenhamn, what so ever or Norway .... never have seen Ammalie's post from NY in years time or more I like that band (as FB like option to those who did not understood what I mean )
----

apos;'
[image]
02.03.2016 - 10:52
Warman
Erotic Stains
Awesome "discussion" going on here between K7 and psyko.
----
04.03.2016 - 04:49
psykometal
A staff guy...
Written by Warman on 02.03.2016 at 10:52

Awesome "discussion" going on here between K7 and psyko.

----