Metal Storm logo
Luciferion

12.05.2007 - 13:12
Narterath
Hmm, I don't know if I should be surprised that there's no thread on this band.
They play great Death Metal in the vein of Morbid Angel, with keyboards too. I have been quite impressed when I first listened to them and I consider their album The Apostate simply awesome.

I'm looking for Demonication/The Manifest to buy, but it's really hard to find. Can anyone help on this?
12.05.2007 - 14:24
__Az__
Hmmm, never heard them... Maybe i should check them out, can anybody reccomend a particular track or album that represents their sound?
12.05.2007 - 14:34
APOHAKC
The Bard
I like them, I have only The Apostate and it is ok. After some listening it got really boring so I can't call myself a big fan of this band, but some friends of mine really love this band. The Apostate is ok album, and nothing more, I would like to listen to few more albums, so I can make my full opinion, it is impossible after listening to only one album and few other songs
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
12.05.2007 - 14:52
Narterath
Written by __Az__ on 12.05.2007 at 14:24

Hmmm, never heard them... Maybe i should check them out, can anybody reccomend a particular track or album that represents their sound?

Check the samples from their website man:

On The Wings Of The Emperor

Graced By Fire

Destroying By Will

Written by APOHAKC on 12.05.2007 at 14:34

I like them, I have only The Apostate and it is ok. After some listening it got really boring so I can't call myself a big fan of this band, but some friends of mine really love this band. The Apostate is ok album, and nothing more, I would like to listen to few more albums, so I can make my full opinion, it is impossible after listening to only one album and few other songs

They only have two albums, and they're not that different, even though they made The Apostate six-seven years later than Demonication (The Manifest)
14.05.2007 - 19:31
Lathronniel
love the riffs..i also have only The Apostate.hope to find the other one
----
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith...
18.05.2007 - 00:35
Asphyxia
Account deleted
I have The Apostate, but I really like the older tracks on that album more than the newer tracks. My favorite track is definitely Satan's Gift.
06.03.2008 - 22:10
Sunioj
Its really too bad that this group broke up, The Apostate had some mindblowing ADHD driven death/black material, though I have heard most of the tracks off Demonification/The Manifest, I'm inclined to like their newer synth influenced work. Though, if you are looking for something similar, Wojteck, the frontman of Luciferion moved on to his own project called 'Against All Plagues' and it sounds almost like a continuation of Luciferion, in a good way.