Metal Storm logo
The Count Nosferatu Kommando

26.05.2006 - 12:57
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Searched through all the pages of the archives of the Extreme Section, but could not find the original thread anymore.

I find this a great band, very agressive, nice drumwork. Any other opinions?

EDIT: Found it! Here is their official website, download some songs! http://thecnk.free.fr/index1024.htm
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
26.05.2006 - 13:20
AntaeusM
Elite
I really like the Count Nosferatu Kommando. Since shortly they announced they will be active again(maybe because Hreidmarr left Anorexia Nervosa?).

Anyway, this band is very immature, but that is exactly how I want it. Anti-social, hate, aggresion, everything can be found on their "Ultraviolence Uber Alles". This band is great, but you need to be open-minded to enjoy it. The heavy drumming, the electronics, it isn't accesible for everyone. My favourite song is definitly "Love Game Over". Maybe because I believe there is a bit of truth in the lyrics, no matter how ridiculous they are.
26.05.2006 - 13:28
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Knew you would like it, after all, you're the creator of the first thread. Promonex just shouted in the shoutbox that he finds CNK lame, and likes 'Tristwood' much better. You know them?
----

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
26.05.2006 - 13:39
AntaeusM
Elite
He did? well, I haven't heard Tristwood..so I cannot say if he is right or not.
26.05.2006 - 15:34
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Currently listening to Nemesis-The Cyberstorm. Supposively a song from Tristwood. (You never know with downloading). It sounds quite good, but also quite different from CNK. I find CNK much more energetic, but well, I have only heard one song from which I'm not even sure is Tristwood. Promonex, help us out will you?
----

26.05.2006 - 16:18
Ba'al Peor
Account deleted
Their webpage must have recently been fixed, i remember when it didnt work... Good band but they look rather retarded in the promo pictures.....
26.05.2006 - 17:32
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Yes, but which BM band doesn't? Don't be fooled by the looks.
----

26.05.2006 - 19:23
Anton Alcolust
Written by [user id=5399] on 26.05.2006 at 16:18

Their webpage must have recently been fixed, i remember when it didnt work... Good band but they look rather retarded in the promo pictures.....

hahaha sure ! with their shotgun and gayz look but they are fucking good ! I have their demo ' Soleil Noir ' and the album ' Ultraviolence Über Alles ' ! the demo is pure black metal , and the album , is fucking amazing : it's a mix between melodic black metal and electronics drums effect with a very good voice ( ex Annorexia Nervosa's singer ) . I really like this french band , and i hope they will released another album soon !
----
A.M.S.G.
27.05.2006 - 19:47
ISAAC
Account deleted
Haha, yesss. Cheese > everything.
it sounds like a cross between old Covenant and Rammstein. They're not bad, but it's probably not something I'd listen to all that often.
"Hellektronikal Dancefloor WarMachine" is definatly accurate.
27.05.2006 - 20:54
matos
ok, the music is ok, but these promo pictures a rather disturbing, just look at this:

how gay can you get ?!
----
27.05.2006 - 21:05
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
To me it seems like that's the point..
----

28.05.2006 - 00:30
matos
you might be right... i had such thoughts when i was looking at Anorexia Nervosa promo pics. i think it's Hreidmarr's hobbie posing as gay. But he can't be gay, i'm sure, but i couldn't say that for the other guy (sorry i don't know his name).
----
28.05.2006 - 01:07
AntaeusM
Elite
Anorexia Nervosa's photoshoots gay? Just look at the Redemption Process and New Obscurantis Order photoshoots. Black metal would have a much better image if all the bands look like that. ( )They don't dress like that to shock people, but just because it is a part of the image of the band. I can even say it looks even more awesome when you see them live.

About the CNK photoshoots. Hreidmarr doesn't look that gay on it. They are kinda disturbing, but hey, it suits their music. Personally I like the drawing with the CNK logo(posted above). The other guy's name is Heinrich von B. if I remember right.
28.05.2006 - 10:49
Ba'al Peor
Account deleted
Drudenhaus promo pictures are just as bad as the Count Nosferatu Kommando pictures. But the music is what is important.
29.05.2006 - 15:50
matos
Written by [user id=5399] on 28.05.2006 at 10:49

Drudenhaus promo pictures are just as bad as the Count Nosferatu Kommando pictures. But the music is what is important.

totaly agree with you (in both statements).
in support i add some pictures links:
http://www.mother-anorexia.com/redemptioncenter/live/blitzkrieg/bk37.jpg
http://www.mother-anorexia.com/redemptioncenter/noo_era/Band01.jpg

PS: i'm not trying to discriminate gays here, i just think Hreidmarr looks (too) gay.
----
29.05.2006 - 15:58
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Well, maybe we just stop about the entire 'gay' talk. If everyone says that the music is important, DISCUSS the music.

So, I prefer it above Tristwood, that's for sure..
----

30.05.2006 - 01:04
Ba'al Peor
Account deleted
Its funny, ive heard quite a bit of industrial black metal, but have never really been able to compare bands to The Count Nosferatu Kommando for some reason.....
30.05.2006 - 16:29
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Absolutely true. Maybe that's the main reason I like them, they're quite unique..
----

25.08.2006 - 13:57
Anton Alcolust
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck ! go on http://myspace.com/thecnk !!!! there is a song from the new album !!!! they 'll release it soon !!! aaaaaaaaaaaargh since 2002 , when they release ultraviolence uber alles , i wanted another album ! 4 fucking years to release the 2nd album ! it will be better than the first ! just listen Cosa Nostra Klub on their myspace ! Heinrich and Hreidmarr make very good work !
----
A.M.S.G.
25.08.2006 - 16:59
AntaeusM
Elite
Written by Anton Alcolust on 25.08.2006 at 13:57

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck ! go on http://myspace.com/thecnk !!!! there is a song from the new album !!!! they 'll release it soon !!! aaaaaaaaaaaargh since 2002 , when they release ultraviolence uber alles , i wanted another album ! 4 fucking years to release the 2nd album ! it will be better than the first ! just listen Cosa Nostra Klub on their myspace ! Heinrich and Hreidmarr make very good work !

I have just listened to it. This song is amazing..can't wait to hear the new album. Hreidmarr's vocals are just as great as they always are This is really an album to look forward to. I don't know if it will be better, but this song is very promising. They have said nothing about the release date yet?
25.08.2006 - 22:17
danzig111
Account deleted
Written by matos on 27.05.2006 at 20:54

ok, the music is ok, but these promo pictures a rather disturbing, just look at this:

how gay can you get ?!

i don't think i wanna hear the music now hahah, that's worse than anythign Manowar have ever done! but seriously i was about to post the same thing

26.08.2006 - 16:46
Anton Alcolust
@Blackgir :

i found that on their myspace page

Quote:

CNK is Back in Business, motherfuckers!!!

New CNK album is coming by the end of 2K6!!!

just wait some mounth
----
A.M.S.G.
26.08.2006 - 20:20
danzig111
Account deleted
But ov all seriousnes though,.....musically, aren't they liek Industrial-Black Metal or something

So i take it that they sound like The Kovenant?
26.08.2006 - 21:49
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
They are more industrial, I'd say. I haven't heard of the Kovenant.

But try some songs from the website.
----

26.08.2006 - 23:55
Damnated
Churchburner
They don't sound like The Kovenant, both bands play Industrial Black, but bands in the same genre doesn't have to sound the same.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
11.09.2006 - 22:48
Basso
Account deleted
I prefer Tristwood much more than theese, it just fits my taste better. I do however like this band too.
27.12.2006 - 05:36
AntaeusM
Elite
so.. anyone checked the latest news about these guys? Their official site got a major update ( http://www.thecnk.org/ ) with one full-length song, galleries and a pack with stuff.

The new photos are..well, I understand the gay thingie now. It wasn't that present on the old photos, but these new ones are really ridiculous. Oh well, the new song is so awesome, I so like it.. currently downloading the promo pack. I can't wait till they release their new album
28.12.2006 - 02:58
matos
hmmm, i like this. New site is amusing, new song is catchy. The most interesting thing for me is the change of style: Hreidmarr is quite a fan of Laibach (Slovenian, not-metal band) and it's noticable that he likes to look like them (wearing a war uniform), i'd say that their music is a bit influenced by Laibach also (not a bad thing).
PS: can some one explain to me what the fuck do those photos in promo pack mean ?
----
30.12.2006 - 00:26
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
They probably mean: We're not taking ourselves serious.

And that site is damn confusing.
----

23.04.2007 - 03:45
AntaeusM
Elite
Hm a new update(finally) on their site. It is nice they put a CNK forum online, too bad the english part of that forum isn't active yet. So..browsing the french forums at the moment. Of course, I only understand half of what they are saying. Let's say I never really was the best student in French

Anyway, it is interesting to read some of the posts made by Hreidmarr himself, and he really did change a lot since he left Anorexia Nervosa. His myspace page was..scary. I think, after a long time I finally understand why Hreidmarr left Anorexia Nervosa. He wouldn't fit in anymore. What he is doing now with the CNK is proving that.

The teaser is funny, but the image in the lowerright scares me a bit. That person(for now I don't have the guts to give a name to that person ) looks emo. I am fine with the entire war outfits and I am even fine with the we-look-suspiciously-gay image, but I don't really like the idea of them changing their image into that direction. I don't expect they will do that though.

I am really curious about L'Hymne à la Joie, I hope the new album will be great, even when I have my doubts about their current promotion material. The preview song sounds awesome though, so I have good hopes for the new album