Metal Storm logo
Coronavirus

Original post

Posted by Cynic Metalhead, 11.03.2020 - 22:17
For those who haven't come to know what is Coronavirus(COVID-19) - it's a contagious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome. The cause of the coronavirus outbreak first emerged in Wuhan, China.

So far Coronavirus has infected more than 115,800 people killing over 4,200 worldwide. It resulted in World Health Organisation (WHO) declaring the coronavirus outbreak a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC). And today, the WHO declared the outbreak to be a pandemic.

Initially, we have been indulged SARS(Severe acute respiratory syndrome) outbreaks like in 2002-2003 in Northern China that resulted in 8000+ cases mainly in China and Hong Kong. Similarly, MERS Coronavirus outbreak originated in Saudi Arabia in 2015 spouted devastated casualties routed to South Korea have not been entirely eliminated, but it has never been a pandemic.

What we though witnessed to the WORST CASE of pandemic was in 1918-1919 Spanish Flu that infected 500 million people around the world. Another in 2009 H1N1(Swine Flu) affected approx. 575,000 deaths that were later termed as "mild" pandemic. There is smatter of such cases that occurred in different timelines.

My question is,

Do you think Coronavirus to be a really a pandemic? Or Is it just another case stacked to likes of H1N1, Ebola, Bird flu etc?

Discuss.
27.03.2020 - 12:02
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Bad English on 27.03.2020 at 10:33

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 27.03.2020 at 10:25

This doesn't look good.

USA will open borders soon, even there are viurus,. EU will do same, it kills our ecomomy

US is significantly fucked up. New Orleans becoming a new epicenter as day-by-day they running out ventilators, beds, masks, and other necessary medical equipment as cases erupting from different parts of America especially Louisiana.

This is even worse,

"Scarcities of protective masks, gloves, gowns and eyewear for doctors and nurses - reports abound of healthcare workers recycling old face masks, making their own or even using trash bags to shield themselves - have emerged as a national problem."

America was very late in closing borders when damage was already done. Donald Trump regularly fails to address media mostly deflecting with doofus statements or attacking media persons when he doesn't have adequate responses. He knows he's running out options to save American lives as scarcity in American has gone fucking berserk.

As for EU, you can just pray it does no longer runs by fucking idiots.
27.03.2020 - 12:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 27.03.2020 at 12:02

US is significantly fucked up. New Orleans becoming a new epicenter as day-by-day they running out ventilators, beds, masks, and other necessary medical equipment as cases erupting from different parts of America especially Louisiana.

This is even worse,

"Scarcities of protective masks, gloves, gowns and eyewear for doctors and nurses - reports abound of healthcare workers recycling old face masks, making their own or even using trash bags to shield themselves - have emerged as a national problem."

America was very late in closing borders when damage was already done. Donald Trump regularly fails to address media mostly deflecting with doofus statements or attacking media persons when he doesn't have adequate responses. He knows he's running out options to save American lives as scarcity in American has gone fucking berserk.

As for EU, you can just pray it does no longer runs by fucking idiots.

US has diferent background, south is not ready to such,as they are its nuclear strike from 60's soviets, but not for this, US healtc are and such things are below limit, even poor Greece and Bulgaria has better sytehem. USA is made for rich , but when such non plan for good business happens , nobody is ready. It can wipe out many US people maybe 2% of pupulation, maybe more,
In Europe is same, but carabtine might help ,
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.03.2020 - 13:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Coronavirus: Champions League match a 'biological bomb' that infected Bergamo, experts say

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-champions-league-match-a-biological-bomb-that-infected-bergamo-experts-say-11963905

It can be true, San Siro was full and boat regions in Spain and Italy are most infected. It can be truth there, if we would not cancel sport events after it maybe situation would be worst. So far Sweden, 90% get it what was in Italy that period, rest from them
----

apos;'
[image]
30.03.2020 - 12:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I heard that corona coffins will be marked and forbidden to open is it true? someone knows more?

same time N sweden will let children go to school, we have calm here
----

apos;'
[image]
30.03.2020 - 17:53
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Bad English on 30.03.2020 at 12:32

I heard that corona coffins will be marked and forbidden to open is it true? someone knows more?

Funerals banned in Italy. Sadly, closed ones didn't get to say final goodbye.

Other than that, nothing.
30.03.2020 - 17:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 30.03.2020 at 17:53

Written by Bad English on 30.03.2020 at 12:32

Funerals banned in Italy. Sadly, closed ones didn't get to say final goodbye.

Other than that, nothing.

It sounds like in the dark medieval days when we had leprosy.
----

apos;'
[image]
01.04.2020 - 09:22
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
My thoughts with America seeing Donald putting his guards down and estimating more deaths in coming months.
01.04.2020 - 14:50
nikarg
Staff
I cannot believe his audacity.

02.04.2020 - 03:36
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
^Clearly the right man at the right place. Did you know his uncle was a great super genius? Tremendous. Trump has a natural ability for this stuff. He really gets it.

"I'm not sure anybody even knows what it is"
02.04.2020 - 09:01
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
In the words of Donald Trump,

"You two above are terrible posters. Terrible".

---------------------

India close to entering Stage 3 with 50 casualties and over 1900 detected cases. Even in complete lockdown, Indian government trying hard to keep the numbers suppressed.
02.04.2020 - 09:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
In Latvia, starting from Monday, all those who violate quarantine rules are fined from 2000 to 5000 euros. It's also high in Sweden, but for a new EU country, it's an extremely high fine.
----

apos;'
[image]
02.04.2020 - 12:57
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Written by Bad English on 02.04.2020 at 09:16

In Latvia, starting from Monday, all those who violate quarantine rules are fined from 2000 to 5000 euros. It's also high in Sweden, but for a new EU country, it's an extremely high fine.

Congrats on the 50 000. You're like a modern day Confucius.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
02.04.2020 - 21:20
RaduP
CertifiedHipster
Staff
We hit one million infected, folks
----
Do you think if the heart keeps on shrinking
One day there will be no heart at all?
03.04.2020 - 00:26
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by RaduP on 02.04.2020 at 21:20

We hit one million infected, folks

And 500 more steps to match the feat of Spanish flu.
03.04.2020 - 00:47
RaduP
CertifiedHipster
Staff
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 03.04.2020 at 00:26

The Spanish flu played Plague Inc on easy, when tech and hygiene were far behind. Corona plays it on a more difficult setting.
----
03.04.2020 - 08:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by RaduP on 03.04.2020 at 00:47

The Spanish flu played Plague Inc on easy, when tech and hygiene were far behind. Corona plays it on a more difficult setting.

Spanish flue in 1917 WWI what hygien we talk about, tranches, in those days only strongest survived after birth whit good immune , today we have medicine, all children can survive and more astma and lung and breathing problems are more and more. If we had such 4 years tranch life today, more people will die. Same medieval plague, wont happen so much today because of our hygien.
----

apos;'
[image]
03.04.2020 - 16:50
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by RaduP on 03.04.2020 at 00:47

Corona plays it on a more difficult setting.

Exactly.

I said somewhere it's a fastest human-made virus to be ever spread contagiously on an avg to 2.2 people. It's legit biological warfare. Other than that, COVID is nothing but just another pandemic to ever hit.
06.04.2020 - 22:33
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Just heard UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who has been in hospital for a day with coronavirus, has been taken to intensive care.
07.04.2020 - 14:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Denmark cancels isolation after easter, social life starts to go ahead but still large gatherings be banned till september

To me its over reacted, c mnon we need think about economy, corona be over after 2-3 weeks, banning large gatherings, sport and culture so long will kill our economy a lot.
----

apos;'
[image]
07.04.2020 - 16:48
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Bad English on 07.04.2020 at 14:55

corona be over after 2-3 weeks,

How?
07.04.2020 - 16:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 07.04.2020 at 16:48

Written by Bad English on 07.04.2020 at 14:55

corona be over after 2-3 weeks,

How?
spring, and so on, virus dont live Forever, i think we need save economic and open all borders as before, and send a Bill to China
----

apos;'
[image]
08.04.2020 - 10:48
RaduP
CertifiedHipster
Staff
Written by Bad English on 07.04.2020 at 16:53

spring, and so on, virus dont live Forever, i think we need save economic and open all borders as before, and send a Bill to China

Oh, you are so optimistic
----
08.04.2020 - 11:18
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by RaduP on 08.04.2020 at 10:48

He's a dick.

All pandemics vaccines battled with Science. No seasons can ever have reduced the impact of pandemics. Same poorly delusional belief is carried forward in India where Hindus believe that whatever happens is a part of Hinduism myth and their solutions have been transcribed in Bhagavad Gita.
08.04.2020 - 12:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by RaduP on 08.04.2020 at 10:48

Yes i am, I believe, i hope and I know soon we need think about economic, so... This lock down costs a lot of money, and West loves money
----

apos;'
[image]
09.04.2020 - 19:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Last 5 weeks experts says on north of sweden corona will Come next week. It had not happened. Same time we are more following recomemdatipns, 2 meters and no major gatherings. Now its eater, 70% will stay home. Its good number, in Malmö, Göteborg, Stockholm statistics are bad, people violate goverment recomemdations, now pubs, caffe, shopping centrets can be msndatory close. Seems north is safe, still snow n ice here, but when spring comes... I hope all be good
----

apos;'
[image]
10.04.2020 - 19:11
RaduP
CertifiedHipster
Staff
100k deaths, it's going strong
----
11.04.2020 - 16:28
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
No sign of flattening the curve as far as resurgence cases in Italy, US, Spain, and Iran are concerned.

India along with Saudi moving up in numbers in terms of detections. India will be extending the lockdown after 14th April.

So far what I galloped about Coronavirus info, it was originated into 4 subtype virus and out of which 2 types of virus have spread across the world map - S string and L string. Either one of them has the most devastating effect causing rapid deaths in recent succession as compared to other which is projected to mild string development. It does deal with body cells with respect to DNA.

Not everything pulled from the internet can be taken on face value, but it certainly causing serious damage across various continents.
11.04.2020 - 17:29
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
This doesn't look good.

12.04.2020 - 18:07
Risto
Wandering Midget
Written by Bad English on 09.04.2020 at 19:08

in Malmö, Göteborg, Stockholm statistics are bad, people violate goverment recomemdations, now pubs, caffe, shopping centrets can be msndatory close. Seems north is safe, still snow n ice here, but when spring comes... I hope all be good

The Kemi-Tornio area has the second-highest contagion rate (relative to population) in Finland after Helsinki and Uusimaa, and it's likely because of commute traffic across the border. Plenty of coronavirus in northern Sweden.
13.04.2020 - 11:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Death from corona 114 314

Get healthy 428 277

As you see those who are cure number is much hiher in the Word as deaths from it.

In The end more n more be free as Dead there, like shape 73 said, How many dies from influensa. I think after 2 weeks we need open all borders and social life. Think about economics
----

apos;'
[image]