Metal Storm logo
Alice Cooper - Streaming Two Songs From Upcoming Effort

Alice Cooper has dropped two new songs from his upcoming album Detroit Stories, coming out February 26th, 2021. Check out ''Rock 'N' Roll'' and ''Our Love Will Change The World'' via YouTube.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Alice Cooper
Posted: 17.12.2020 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 36 users
17.12.2020 - 10:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Irritable Ted on 17.12.2020 at 10:42

Are Love Will Change The World's lyrics supposed to be ironic. Are they a pop at the cancel culture where you have to "get used to it"?

Or

Is this the worst song Alice has ever done. The sappiest cringeworthy vomit inducing lyrics I've ever heard outside of Timo Tolkki's Glorious And Divine.

Few 80's popser albums was equal bad as this one will be
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.12.2020 - 11:13
JoHn Doe

Are Love Will Change The World's lyrics supposed to be ironic. Are they a pop at the cancel culture where you have to "get used to it"?

Or

Is this the worst song Alice has ever done. The sappiest cringeworthy vomit inducing lyrics I've ever heard outside of Timo Tolkki's Glorious And Divine.

I don't think the lyrics are ironic. I also don't find them vomit inducing.

Not the worst Alice is ever done either. He did two albums in the early 80s everyone likes to forget about, even Alice probably.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
17.12.2020 - 13:37
Aries Rising
You talking about those two pop albums where Alice tried to be Bowie?
17.12.2020 - 14:05
JoHn Doe
Written by Aries Rising on 17.12.2020 at 13:37

You talking about those two pop albums where Alice tried to be Bowie?

well, if he tried to be Bowie, he failed miserably.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
17.12.2020 - 16:30
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Anyone attempting to imitate Bowie is doomed to fail.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
17.12.2020 - 19:59
Lord Slothrop
Quote:
Quote:

I don't think the lyrics are ironic. I also don't find them vomit inducing.

Not the worst Alice is ever done either. He did two albums in the early 80s everyone likes to forget about, even Alice probably.

I think the two albums you're referring to are 'Zipper Catches Skin' and 'Special Forces'. They were both recorded during Alice's blackout period. 'Flush the Fashion' was the start of it, but that album is pretty damned good.
17.12.2020 - 23:47
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

It wouldn't surprise me - he's known to have more conservative beliefs, and in America, conservatism is quite anti-cancel culture.

EDIT: Apparently this is a cover
----
I lift weights and listen to metal

Hits total: 761 | This month: 6