Metal Storm logo
Jean-Paul Belmondo

13.08.2007 - 14:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Jean-Paul Belmondo are wounderfull french actor, and ewery movie whit him are wounderfull and great, just like ewery french movie
My fav movies are 2 ''Le Marginal' Where he plays cop in Marsielle and fight agains Mafia, Good movie but I havnt seen it long time, but also one good what I like are ''Man From Rio''
I havnt seen firts and last movies whit him but its no metters in all his movies has soem sharm like in good bottle of Wine
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.08.2007 - 06:37
Fhuesc
From France i only know Gerard de Pardiu (i dont know how to write it) and Jean Reno. Teh movies that ive seen of jean reno, are very enjoyables
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
16.08.2007 - 13:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Fhuesc on 16.08.2007 at 06:37

From France i only know Gerard de Pardiu (i dont know how to write it) and Jean Reno. Teh movies that ive seen of jean reno, are very enjoyables

OMG man you shood chek in inte all great actots who came from there USA neve rgive us such good actors
----

apos;'
[image]
16.08.2007 - 14:10
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
"Man from Acapulco" is the best i like his comedies more than his "serious action films" because he isn't any typical rough action hero like for example mentioned Jean Reno

and great French actors i can remember now by heart :

Jean-Paul Belmondo
Jean Reno
Christian Clavier
Gerard Depardieu
Pierre Richard (thoug I dont like him much)
Michel Galabru
Luis De Funes
Bourvil (dunno his real name)

really a lot of them :-)
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

16.08.2007 - 14:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 16.08.2007 at 14:10

"Man from Acapulco" is the best i like his comedies more than his "serious action films" because he isn't any typical rough action hero like for example mentioned Jean Reno

and great French actors i can remember now by heart :

Jean-Paul Belmondo
Jean Reno
Christian Clavier
Gerard Depardieu
Pierre Richard (thoug I dont like him much)
Michel Galabru
Luis De Funes
Bourvil (dunno his real name)

really a lot of them :-)

And man who wa splaying Fantomas in movoie I dunno how namd he was good to and there are many of them
----

apos;'
[image]
16.08.2007 - 18:25
UnholyMenace
Psycho
I really like Louis de Funes films - Fantômas and Gendarme series. I remember loving them already when I was little.
17.08.2007 - 10:46
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
2Kariasakis7 : yeah...you mean Jean Marais...i have forgotten him

2UnholyMenace : i like all his films too...and our czech dubbing of mr. Franti?ek Filipovský is often said to be better than original :-)

but his film, i have most in memories is his one before the last - La Soupe aux choux (Cabbage Soup)...it's almost no comedy anymore and it leaved a big impression in me
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

15.01.2008 - 17:36
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Hey I just read on teh newspaper that he's coming back, his new movie will be called "Un homme et son chien", and with it, "Belmondo will clebrate his 50th aniversary in the cinema world. In this new movie, he will play teh role of a abbandoned man taht struggles to survive" Or so says the newspaper.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
16.01.2008 - 01:11
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
i can't belive u talking about french actors and u don't mention the best one Vincent Cassel

and therse the dude JPB
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
16.01.2008 - 22:38
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by EddieGunner on 16.01.2008 at 01:11

i can't belive u talking about french actors and u don't mention the best one Vincent Cassel

Vincent Cassel is certainly the best french actor , like, ever. i've seen him only in Derailed, but his performance convinced me, that he is one of the best actors of our time. his face work is one of the best i've ever seen. amazing.

did anybody see Sheitan? i've heard good reviews about his performance, but i didn't had the time to actually see the movie.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
17.01.2008 - 04:59
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
Written by Damnated on 16.01.2008 at 22:38

Written by EddieGunner on 16.01.2008 at 01:11

Vincent Cassel is certainly the best french actor , like, ever. i've seen him only in Derailed, but his performance convinced me, that he is one of the best actors of our time. his face work is one of the best i've ever seen. amazing.

did anybody see Sheitan? i've heard good reviews about his performance, but i didn't had the time to actually see the movie.

i saw Sheitan and it's very good perfomqnce by Vincent movie is also very interesting, so u must find time to see it
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil: