Metal Storm logo
Lefutray - Vocalist Suffering From Multiple Sclerosis, Replacement Introduced

Chilean based metallers Lefutray have unveiled a name of the new vocalist - Alex Jofré. Alex will replace Juan Vejar, who has been suffering from multiple sclerosis for years now and therefore become unable to continue as a fulltime member.

Statement from the band: "Dear friends, the reason for this message is to tell you about our current situation. We have been silent, working on new music but solving delicate issues that concern us as a band. Our vocalist Juan Vejar was diagnosed with "Multiple Sclerosis" a disease that he has had for a few years, which has been progressing silently and that causes a wear and tear on his skills.
For everyone's peace of mind, he is well, with good energy, positive thoughts and eager to return to the stage soon. It is for this reason that as a band we made the decision to work with a replacement vocalist who can help us fulfill our commitments, giving Juan the space to recover the energy that identifies him.

"As for now, we will be working with Alex Jofré (ex-Knighthood, Entrospect, Skullpture) who will be responsible for continuing with the vocal brutality that characterizes us. It has been a difficult process for us, but one of great respect and understanding. In addition to his professional commitment and friendship, Juan has always been fundamental in Lefutray.

"We will be supporting Juan in his recovery and above all, we will give him our unconditional love forever."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Lefutray
Posted: 29.07.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 4 users
31.07.2021 - 01:08
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Not a band I follow but just came here to say MS* is a shitty disease and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

* not a joke about Metal Storm
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 534 | This month: 3