Metal Storm logo
Aeternitas - Bassist Quits

German gothic metal act Aeternitas have parted ways with bassist Rick Corbett. Rick was part of the band since 2017.

The band comments: ''Unfortunately, we have to announce our second farewell this year: With a heavy heart we have to say goodbye to our dear band mate Rick! We will really miss Rick’s easy and funny nature behind the scenes and his powerful and energetic performance on stage! We wish Rick all the best for his new symphonic metal project Artemis & Apollo."

Rick Corbett explains his decision: ''The global pandemic has given many the chance to reflect on themselves and their personal situations in the last 18 months. After 4 years in Germany, some amazing memories and experiences, both personally and together with Aeternitas, I have decided to begin the next chapter in life, including a significant relocation, meaning it is unfortunately no longer possible to continue with the band.

"Whilst there is an inevitable sense of sadness to be leaving, the arrival of Miss Scar Red starts a new era of Aeternitas and the timing therefore seems natural to allow a new bass player to take over.

"I wish to thank the fans, Anja, Daniel, Frank and, of course, Alex for his tireless commitment, efforts and inspirational leadership. I also wish to thank Oliver and Julia, both of whome I remain in contact with and wish Aeternitas all the best for their future success, together with Miss Scar Red."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Aeternitas
Posted: 16.09.2021 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 2 users
17.09.2021 - 15:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I dont like new singer, her silicon lips n breasrs,. Can enjoy this band so much anymore.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 382 | This month: 4