Metal Storm logo
Infected Rain - New Studio Album Detailed

Moldovan modern metal unit Infected Rain announce the release of their fifth studio album, entitled Ecdysis. Ready to be unleashed on January 7th via Napalm Records, it's comprised of 12 songs. Alongside disclosed details, you can also give a spin to the album's opening track "Postmortem Pt. 1".

Frontwoman Lena Scissorhands adds about Ecdysis: "While the whole world was in a deep depression, Ecdysis was slowly but surely maturing. The time in isolation away from all our plans and goals, away from loved ones and the stage, brought out something so new and different in us. A new chapter starts with this album, a chapter of raw emotions and complete commitment."

Track listing is as follows:

01. Postmortem Pt. 1
02. Fighter
03. Longing
04. Goodbye
05. The Realm of Chaos (feat. Heidi Shepherd)
06. Everlasting Lethargy
07. These Walls
08. Showers
09. November
10. Never the Same
11. Nine, Ten
12. Postmortem Pt. 2

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Infected Rain
Posted: 13.10.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 13 users
14.10.2021 - 14:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
One of reason I check out nu metal, alternative metal (some bands Radu add) are because female singers. This, Jinger and UK band Vexed sortha kills. Reason, why not look at good looking singer?
Same time here mix whit nu scream and calmer singing are OK, good mix, instruments aer done well. Cool video, who remembers teenage party when you could handle a lot of booze?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 638 | This month: 6