Metal Storm logo
Altar Of Oblivion - Streaming Previously Unreleased Song

Danish doom lords Altar Of Oblivion are pleased to share a previously unreleased song, called "The Night They Came". The latter was planned to be part of the group's unreleased album, In The Cesspit Of Divine Decay (meant to be released in 2015).

Comments the band: ''As it has been way too long since we last uploaded new material, we hereby introduce you to a track from an album called In The Cesspit Of Divine Decay, which was meant to be released in 2015. However, due to line-up changes, we decided to put it on ice and work on new material instead.

"In The Cesspit Of Divine Decay is a concept album based on the diary of guitarist Martin Meyer Sparvath's great-grandfather, who reluctantly fought for the German Empire in the trenches of WW1.

"Over the past few years, we have been busy completing already recorded material, which has resulted in tight release schedule. Consequently, this album probably won’t see the light of day until late 2022, as the following sonic endeavours will be released first:

01: Live At Godset: Professionally recorded concert from 2017
02: Burning Memories: EP recorded in 2017
03: Proselytes Of The Apocalypse: Full-length recorded in 2019
04: My Sanctuary: EP recorded back in 2006

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Altar Of Oblivion
Posted: 22.11.2021 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 18 users
22.11.2021 - 17:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Sparvath's almost is as Starvynth
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 546 | This month: 7