Metal Storm logo
Scorpions - Upcoming Album's Title Track Streaming Online

German veteran rockers Scorpions are premiering an official music video for the upcoming album's title track. The song "Rock Believer" is available for streaming down under. The new outing will be released on February 25, 2022.

Directed by Joern Heitmann & Hinrich Pflug

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Scorpions
Posted: 18.01.2022 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 49 users
19.01.2022 - 13:42
metalbrat
Did they postpone the release of this video for 25 years???
----
In the beginning I was made of clay. Then I bit the apple and they changed me to metal 🤘
19.01.2022 - 13:58
JoHn Doe
Written by metalbrat on 19.01.2022 at 13:42

Did they postpone the release of this video for 25 years???

that's underserved mockery
It's just a nostalgic look at the past, I liked the video and the song is surprisingly good. TBH I expected worse.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
19.01.2022 - 14:59
metalbrat
I knew it was a hard one against the legends but as a big fanboy who grew up with 'wind of change', couldn't hold myself back. Happy that you found it nostalgic.
----
In the beginning I was made of clay. Then I bit the apple and they changed me to metal 🤘
20.01.2022 - 08:09
BCI
The most generic, of the most generic, generic rock-bands. If South Park wrote a rock song, it would sound exactly like this. Oh wait 🤣😂😅
----
Black Crown Initiate have ruined a lot of bands for me...
20.01.2022 - 09:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Bad song, slow, soft to bad for this band.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
20.01.2022 - 09:30
JoHn Doe
Written by BCI on 20.01.2022 at 08:09

The most generic, of the most generic, generic-rock bands. If South Park wrote a rock song, it would sound exactly like this. Oh wait 🤣😂😅

so the band is generic, not this particular song. May I ask how many Scorpions albums you have listened to? Have you listened to their 70s work? I bet you have not.

While the band is passed their glory days, they don't deserve such mockery. If you dislike them, just say so. It would be fine, but don't make such cringy sarcastic comments.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
20.01.2022 - 09:45
BCI
Written by JoHn Doe on 20.01.2022 at 09:30

so the band is generic, not this particular song. May I ask how many Scorpions albums you have listened to? Have you listened to their 70s work? I bet you have not.

While the band is passed their glory days, they don't deserve such mockery. If you dislike them, just say so. It would be fine, but don't make such cringy sarcastic comments.

Oh boy you'd lose that bet.
Pretending to know other people's motives and knowledge just because they disagree with you is entirely moronic and immature.
Suck it up buddy.
----
Black Crown Initiate have ruined a lot of bands for me...
20.01.2022 - 10:10
JoHn Doe
Written by BCI on 20.01.2022 at 09:45

Written by JoHn Doe on 20.01.2022 at 09:30

Oh boy you'd lose that bet.
Pretending to know other people's motives and knowledge just because they disagree with you is entirely moronic and immature.
Suck it up buddy.

Thank you for the insults. God bless!

If you have listened to 70s Scorpions, how can you call them generic?
----
21.01.2022 - 19:57
Sangre Sani
I really dig the song. Nostalgic vibes are cool too.

Hits total: 1435 | This month: 5