Metal Storm logo
Russia's invasion of Ukraine

Original post

Posted by corrupt, 24.02.2022 - 12:18
This thread is meant to be a place to leave thoughts and feelings about the current political situation around Ukraine. Feel free to discuss the matter. If you can provide sources explaining the situation and motivations of individual parties in an unbiased way, feel free to share those as well.

Upfront notice:

We expect every one of you to respect each other and keep this discussion civil. This is an extremely emotional, hard to grasp topic and not a few of us here are or will be personally affected by these events. Listen to each other and remember that a state is a political entity and not a collective of synchronized minds.

Any "Fuck X" or similar statements will be removed and we will give warnings and time-outs to anyone failing to contribute more than polemic. Please take this situation as serious as it is for the people involved.
21.05.2023 - 23:39
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Written by Nejde on 18.05.2023 at 15:47

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 18.05.2023 at 11:33

I don't even understand why someone from India even cares about the war in Ukraine and NATO. It doesn't affect you since India is trading with Russia like nothing's going on in Europe.

Probably because Inda and Russia have had a close relationship since the Soviet era.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
22.05.2023 - 07:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by M C Vice on 21.05.2023 at 23:39

I don't even understand why someone from India even cares about the war in Ukraine and NATO. It doesn't affect you since India is trading with Russia like nothing's going on in Europe.

Probably because Inda and Russia have had a close relationship since the Soviet era.

Yes but now India search new dealer,. Russia can not deliver promised S400 and new projects whit 5th generation fighter jets are over. India should look to Swedish weaspon industry.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.05.2023 - 07:26
Best Metalhead
Vietnam long 30 years in war
Afghan same nearly 30 years in war
Ukraine should defenD if not equal the same leNgth, the hopefully winning.
22.05.2023 - 07:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Best Metalhead on 22.05.2023 at 07:26

Its different story....Taleban take over Afta in one week, Russia has suffer ca 200 000 casualties and ha snot make any strategical win there. I hope Ukraine gets F 16 and more and more westerr weapons. More they lose men and military equipment, better I and 99% normally thinking Europeans can sleep tonight.
----

apos;'
[image]
22.05.2023 - 09:10
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Bad English on 22.05.2023 at 07:17

Written by M C Vice on 21.05.2023 at 23:39

Russia can not deliver promised S400 and new projects whit 5th generation fighter jets are over.

I don't know where get your sources from, the last I checked India successfully acquired S-400(most advanced long-range surface-to-air missile defence system) from them and also revving up for 5th-generation stealth jet project for AMCA.
22.05.2023 - 09:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 22.05.2023 at 09:10

I don't know where get your sources from, the last I checked India successfully acquired S-400(most advanced long-range surface-to-air missile defence system) from them and also revving up for 5th-generation stealth jet project for AMCA.

Deal was Canceled specially stealth plain, and S400 also was not so smoothly because Russia cant deliver all promissed weapons to non after war. India is looking new deals, or thiniing about own military industry.,
----

apos;'
[image]
22.05.2023 - 16:09
Best Metalhead
Written by Bad English on 22.05.2023 at 07:32

Written by Best Metalhead on 22.05.2023 at 07:26

Its different story....Taleban take over Afta in one week, Russia has suffer ca 200 000 casualties and ha snot make any strategical win there. I hope Ukraine gets F 16 and more and more westerr weapons. More they lose men and military equipment, better I and 99% normally thinking Europeans can sleep tonight.

EU sleeps well, becuz there's no way Russia will attack Europe, if then WW3, Russia will take Kherson, Lugansk, Donest, Kharkov, Crimea, them if Ukraine surrender, then peace truce makes, forever, they would be lost those lands to Russia, in case I don't think Ukraine will surrender, cuz lands is heritage from their fathersland.
22.05.2023 - 17:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Ukraina has bigger chance to lick out Russia from 1991 border even Crimea. They need more west weapons. Russia is send back in million of years to re build all they had before invasion. In conventional war they can't win Europe whit out USA help... Just saying.
----

apos;'
[image]
24.05.2023 - 17:43
Best Metalhead
That's what I was saying, like in 20 to 30 years more, arising chance for Ukraine to win. But actually Putin is smart one, probably he analyzed Ukraine, if peace truce appears it means Ukraine surrender and losing all their lands of their fathers ancestor. There's no way war between USA and Europe and Russia, all have nuclear, they won't fight, only if Ukraine want to fight Russia. Well, I do believe Ukraine can fight, cuz it's underdog mentality.
25.05.2023 - 17:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Best Metalhead on 24.05.2023 at 17:43

That's what I was saying, like in 20 to 30 years more, arising chance for Ukraine to win. But actually Putin is smart one, probably he analyzed Ukraine, if peace truce appears it means Ukraine surrender and losing all their lands of their fathers ancestor. There's no way war between USA and Europe and Russia, all have nuclear, they won't fight, only if Ukraine want to fight Russia. Well, I do believe Ukraine can fight, cuz it's underdog mentality.

Putin is looser, maybe some numnutts in Cremin believes, but still there are big opposition, many rich asses wants normal relationship whit west. I hope Ukraine will get F 16 , and storm shadow missiles are in Ukraine. I am person who think Ukraine should use wester weapons to strike in military targets in Russia and even in Bellorussia,
I want see Russia crushed , weak, but normally function country whit weak military's capability . My dream is Russia and China will start full scale war between them selves , but its utopic dream. We dont need strong Russia as it is now, I hope west will learn once.
----

apos;'
[image]
25.05.2023 - 17:54
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Staff
Written by Bad English on 25.05.2023 at 17:12

My dream nightmare is Russia and China will start full scale war between them selves

I fixed that for you. Or are you really dreaming of a war involving two nuclear powers and over 1.5 billion people?
----
signatures = SPAM
25.05.2023 - 18:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Starvynth on 25.05.2023 at 17:54

Written by Bad English on 25.05.2023 at 17:12

My dream nightmare is Russia and China will start full scale war between them selves

I fixed that for you. Or are you really dreaming of a war involving two nuclear powers and over 1.5 billion people?

Well no, but in any case it would be better as Russia going in other country and China invades Taiwan. Same tike I want see Russia millitary weaker but as functioning country whit good and stabil government whit out civil war whit ethic minorities in Dagestan, Ingushia , Chechenia. Evens in Beograd was scary actually.
I dont want war, nowhere, effects all of us. War can be good in the movies or TV games.
I hope this war soon will be end, I dont get high hopes Crimea be re unite whit military , but rest of Ukraine can be , sooner it ends, less casualties, less money we need to re build and hopefuly Russia wont do anything to other neibours
----

apos;'
[image]
26.05.2023 - 14:56
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
For the love of god, what? W-H-A-T? China and Russia will be in a war amongst themselves? Why the fuck it's going to happen?!

It's hysterical.

I know your head is fucking crazy, but this much of chemical imbalance?
30.05.2023 - 07:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 26.05.2023 at 14:56

For the love of god, what? W-H-A-T? China and Russia will be in a war amongst themselves? Why the fuck it's going to happen?!

It's hysterical.

I know your head is fucking crazy, but this much of chemical imbalance?

Whit Russian mistakes and economical colapse in some way they will ask China help, and China has bigger ambitions. I hope Russian heavy defeat will change Chinese minds about Taiwan , but if Taiwan when China will invade will fall, China has larger ambitions, and Siberia is in their interest list.
----

apos;'
[image]
30.05.2023 - 08:38
Best Metalhead
Yup China has big belly inner intention. War between China and Taiwan, can happen, but I dont think Russia and China fight each other... they are ally from origin of Soviet Communism shit time.
30.05.2023 - 08:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Best Metalhead on 30.05.2023 at 08:38

Yup China has big belly inner intention. War between China and Taiwan, can happen, but I dont think Russia and China fight each other... they are ally from origin of Soviet Communism shit time.

China has plans for Taiwan but think they watch Ukraina experience and , change and push back plans. Because Ukraine are wide and large country, invasion on island casualties in each side be heavy.
Well not now, b ut in 200 years you never know, but for west it would be better conversional war between Rus and China to make them weaker as they are.
Anyway , I hope Europe lear from it and make military fonding more larger as it is now and re build cold war militray capability.
----

apos;'
[image]
30.05.2023 - 08:57
Best Metalhead
Written by Bad English on 30.05.2023 at 08:48

China has plans for Taiwan but think they watch Ukraina experience and , change and push back plans. Because Ukraine are wide and large country, invasion on island casualties in each side be heavy.
Well not now, b ut in 200 years you never know, but for west it would be better conversional war between Rus and China to make them weaker as they are.
Anyway, I hope Europe lear from it and make military fonding more larger as it is now and re build cold war militray capability.

Well, if you are saying in 200 years, I dont know, but the case of Taiwan and Ukraine is different, Taiwan is land of whole mainland Big old China fatherland, so even Taiwan have protected by USA, but I believe China will attack Taiwan, cuz its land of their ancestor. And with big army of China, probably Taiwan will lose. i dont think USA can do anything. CUz the more time go, the more China is bigger in army and economy.

Ukraine will lose all land of their ancestor if they surrender and make peace truce with Russia, and I predict NO, THEY WONT SURRENDER and MAKE PEACE TRUCE. they will fight like Afghan, Vietnam,cuz the more longer the war the more they can insurrect, for EU and USA will provide for them. Remember Afghan win over both Soviet and USA.
30.05.2023 - 08:58
Best Metalhead
The case of Ukraine is cool intriguing, because i believe they will fight for 20 years more or at least 15 years more.
30.05.2023 - 09:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Best Metalhead on 30.05.2023 at 08:57

Anyway, I hope Europe lear from it and make military fonding more larger as it is now and re build cold war militray capability.

Well, if you are saying in 200 years, I dont know, but the case of Taiwan and Ukraine is different, Taiwan is land of whole mainland Big old China fatherland, so even Taiwan have protected by USA, but I believe China will attack Taiwan, cuz its land of their ancestor. And with big army of China, probably Taiwan will lose. i dont think USA can do anything. CUz the more time go, the more China is bigger in army and economy.

Ukraine will lose all land of their ancestor if they surrender and make peace truce with Russia, and I predict NO, THEY WONT SURRENDER and MAKE PEACE TRUCE. they will fight like Afghan, Vietnam,cuz the more longer the war the more they can insurrect, for EU and USA will provide for them. Remember Afghan win over both Soviet and USA.

US will defend and then China can also do missile attack to allies and N Korea can re unite in one Korea, and USA can ask open article 5 , all big mess can happen. Hi precise missiles in that case might be enough for one week .
Ukraine wont surrender, if they do Ukraine nation wont exist anymore and they will kick out Russians from lands, Crimea, in time it will be re united. If Russia loose heavy, even military Ukraine can do it. Storm Shadow can be used to do extreme damage to Russian bases in Crimea. Himmars proved it, and Russia supper rocket '' Kh-47M2 Kinzhal hypersonic air-launched ballistic missile'' what Putin said is unstoppable, Patriot is old. Patriot tock it out and after it 3 guys who create dit was arrested. That Kinzhal is basically re midfields visually Iskandar rocket. I doubt Russia has super weapons, well they buy from Iran their drones and misses, because they cant produce own.
Ukraine solders trains in west, Russia no motivation, and many has discipline problems. Poison vodka killed same amounce soviet solders in Afga and Chechenia wars as bullets.
Russia is doomed.... and in matter of time will collapse,
----

apos;'
[image]
30.05.2023 - 09:19
Best Metalhead
Well, Russia will vanish, at least in 15 or 20 years more or 30 40 years more. I dont think if chance of using nuclear, its crazy dude, nobody dares, and will restraint themselves by themselves own.
30.05.2023 - 09:33
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha

Taiwan is land of whole mainland Big old China fatherland, so even Taiwan have protected by USA, but I believe China will attack Taiwan, cuz its land of their ancestor.

That's the war China miffed for acquiring Taiwan.

Just like we abrogated Article 370 from Jammu & Kashmir(state in India) to takeover Kashmir, it was a peaceful transition. Soon, we going to takeover POK(Pakistan Occupied Kashmir) as well.

You ought to have to take an offensive measures in procuring your ancestral land.
30.05.2023 - 09:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Best Metalhead on 30.05.2023 at 09:19

Well, Russia will vanish, at least in 15 or 20 years more or 30 40 years more. I dont think if chance of using nuclear, its crazy dude, nobody dares, and will restraint themselves by themselves own.

If Moscow be treathe by enemy(for them) forces or can have total lose in conversional war then Russia might answer whit nukes. But Non country wants invade Russia, Putin absesion and paranoia about NATO is stupid , in that case China has more interests in Russia as NATO. We have poor countries in EU we dont need Russia.
Thats why Ukraine needs to fin fast . Putin should be killed, sentenced, die naturally, go fishing, ride the bear or Baluga. They need stability, government democratic or undemocaratic to keep those nukes in save place.
----

apos;'
[image]
30.05.2023 - 09:50
Best Metalhead
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 30.05.2023 at 09:33

Taiwan is land of whole mainland Big old China fatherland, so even Taiwan have protected by USA, but I believe China will attack Taiwan, cuz its land of their ancestor.

That's the war China miffed for acquiring Taiwan.

Just like we abrogated Article 370 from Jammu & Kashmir(state in India) to takeover Kashmir, it was a peaceful transition. Soon, we going to takeover POK(Pakistan Occupied Kashmir) as well.

You ought to have to take an offensive measures in procuring your ancestral land.

Thats the trait special in we Asia, we believe in god, but we also have fatherland ancestor tradition. I dont know much about India, besides Indian astrology and sexy desi, mallu aunty, but in vietnam case, china took the close group of island, which is ancestor belonging to vietnamese country. But china argue vietnam belong to china, vietnam commies lost lands from ancestor, well its very bad but vietname see ppl dont care. Me, I better try to leave this country, they dont listen to me one abroad smart good english student, I cant have my voice. Better let it go, and immigrate.

I think it all ancestor guiding, to solve what belongs to who. Do you know good indian porn site, for indian hindi porn ?
30.05.2023 - 09:54
Best Metalhead
Written by Bad English on 30.05.2023 at 09:36

Written by Best Metalhead on 30.05.2023 at 09:19

If Moscow be treathe by enemy(for them) forces or can have total lose in conversional war then Russia might answer whit nukes. But Non country wants invade Russia, Putin absesion and paranoia about NATO is stupid , in that case China has more interests in Russia as NATO. We have poor countries in EU we dont need Russia.
Thats why Ukraine needs to fin fast . Putin should be killed, sentenced, die naturally, go fishing, ride the bear or Baluga. They need stability, government democratic or undemocaratic to keep those nukes in save place.

The way for EU and USA should do is assassin Putin. Putin is too smart KGB guy. Or maybe internal Russia overthrow. Though at least 10 or 20 years more Russia troubling will end, now they are very strong an big.
30.05.2023 - 09:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Quote:
Written by Best Metalhead on 30.05.2023 at 09:54

The way for EU and USA should do is assassin Putin. Putin is too smart KGB guy. Or maybe internal Russia overthrow. Though at least 10 or 20 years more Russia troubling will end, now they are very strong an big.

Thats the stupidest thing to do, let Russians do it whit out western help. Bergborrad was beginning.,
----

apos;'
[image]
30.05.2023 - 10:16
Best Metalhead
Quote:
Written by Bad English on 30.05.2023 at 09:58

Written by Best Metalhead on 30.05.2023 at 09:54

Thats the stupidest thing to do, let Russians do it whit out western help. Bergborrad was beginning.,

Well, actually Putin is big shot, dude. He is everything-Russia has-leader and important most. I do believe Putin better killed, He is very tough and smart guy. Speaking of hidden muscle politics, better let him rip.
30.05.2023 - 10:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I am sorry but he is idiot he thinks he is smart.
He did underestimated
Ukraine is holding 2 years, his blizzkrieg did not worked.
Many Russians hate him,
NATO are stronger, gives more (not enough) weapons to Ukraine, I hope F 16 and long rage missiles be next
Russia is issolated
Nordsream 2 is frozem
Germany woke up and start even not enough but think about ownd efense
Frarnec woke up
EU and NATO si stronger
¨SWEDEN AND FINLAND FINALY WOKE UP AND BE IN NATO
Russia is banned from sport
EU is thinking be free from Russia gass n oil ---
----

apos;'
[image]
30.05.2023 - 10:35
Best Metalhead
He Putin and Russia currently is dominating in whole Ukraine war, and the tension relationship with the West and USA. You need to be fair dude, even he is our enemy, we need to recognize our enemy and how they are. I side with EU and USA, but I must say Putin is toughest foe, bigger threat than China. Remember how Trump torture China through trade war. But Putin has changed the world. BRICS Brazine, Russia,India, China, South Africa is rising, even Edorgan seems support Russia. This genius guy Putin, we should watch him minutes to minutes until its over.
30.05.2023 - 11:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Best Metalhead on 30.05.2023 at 10:35

He Putin and Russia currently is dominating in whole Ukraine war, and the tension relationship with the West and USA. You need to be fair dude, even he is our enemy, we need to recognize our enemy and how they are. I side with EU and USA, but I must say Putin is toughest foe, bigger threat than China. Remember how Trump torture China through trade war. But Putin has changed the world. BRICS Brazine, Russia,India, China, South Africa is rising, even Edorgan seems support Russia. This genius guy Putin, we should watch him minutes to minutes until its over.

If he would dominate why he use Wanger shitty qupied solders, why he is digging rusty soviet machines from wearhouse, why he is not finished war as he wanted? Now Azov battalion in Mariolpl defendet by months. How many Russias was killed in Bahmut ? If Ukraine get F 35 and modern wester weapons, Moscovians wont be able sleep at night. Ukreine is doing smart now.
----

apos;'
[image]
01.06.2023 - 23:37
Drippy.Hippie
It appears to be one colossal cover up for money laundering, at least that how it seems to me
----
What is the difference between the man who fools you from the pulpit, and the other man who fools you from the platform?
Both of them seek to obtain power over you - To rule your mind, control your property interests or labor power.