Metal Storm logo
Ex Deo - Will Start Tracking New Music Soon

Canadian symphonic death metal representatives Ex Deo revealed that they will be soon entering the studio to record their next album, scheduled for winter 2023 release. More info soon.

Ex Deo's statement: "The Roman outfit will take off where "Nero" left and enter the turbulent year of "THE FOUR EMPERORS" the release will be an EP and will be released on Maurizio Iacono own newly launched Distortion Music Group for a worldwide release.

"With contractual obligations completed, Ex Deo looks forward at the new path forward and taking its own destiny into its own hands! We thank Napalm Records for releasing three great records and for standing by Ex Deo! The saga continues..."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ex Deo
Posted: 13.05.2022 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 33 users
13.05.2022 - 17:20
Chidder
That's interesting news. I've spoke to Marizio last year and proposed... The Year of Five Emperors topic for a new album. He chose Year of the Four Emperors instead
14.05.2022 - 23:05
Liafev
Wow, they're not wasting time! I know their last album got mixed reception, but for me it's by far their best album to date. Slightly better than the previous two, and crushing any of the past 3 Kataklysm. I'll gladly take some more of that already

Hits total: 704 | This month: 15