Metal Storm logo
Arch Enemy - 'Sunset Over The Empire' Single Unleashed

"Sunset Over The Empire", another new single/video from Arch Enemy's highly-anticipated upcoming album Deceivers, has surfaced online. The new music output is set for July 29th, 2022 official release.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Arch Enemy
Posted: 20.05.2022 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 124 users
21.05.2022 - 01:10
Roman Doez
Hallucigenia
This is gonna be a nice 4/10 album, what a joke these singles have been so far
21.05.2022 - 02:01
Fred_P

Have never checked out this band despite being a fan of MDM. What albums are worth checking out ? Most the latest singles are average IMO.
21.05.2022 - 07:33
RoyBoy432
Dr. Quark
The feeling I get from today's Arch Enemy is that they have seeds of brilliant ideas and have so much potential, but have forgotten the maturity to execute on any of it in an aggressive or interesting way.
21.05.2022 - 09:13
Ozejames85

Written by Fred_P on 21.05.2022 at 02:01

Have never checked out this band despite being a fan of MDM. What albums are worth checking out ? Most the latest singles are average IMO.

Wages of Sin, Anthems Of Rebellion and Doomsday Machine are probably best 3 albums. Wages of sin by far their best work.
21.05.2022 - 10:26
stormwarrior

I prefer Burning Bridges & Stigmata albums... but yes, from female fronted era Wages of sin it´s the best
22.05.2022 - 01:51
Pablo

I 've loved Arch Enemy since day one.
After listening to these 4 singles I wonder if they have any intentions to speed up the pace a little bit. They sound too correct and polish, like too many ideas thrown into the mix -most of them cheesy-, less death metal and too power metal so far.
22.05.2022 - 01:52
Pablo

Anf the name of the songs... come on... cheesy as hell...
22.05.2022 - 14:40
CWA

If you love the traditional Arch Enemy sound then this song should definitely satisfy. It does everything well and now a lit of bit of Loomis' personality is settling into the band which is nice. Arch Enemy seems to have become a band people love to hate on this website.
22.05.2022 - 18:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I like small melodic parts otherwise its modern song, nothing special.
Seems Alissa just got het first tattoo?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1496 | This month: 9