Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 24 users
02.06.2022 - 21:05
Rating: 7
Joppe
Steelemeister
Rob Dukes is back with another thrash hardcore album. Not totally an amazing album, where a few songs stand out: Never Relent, Into the Black, Dogs of War (featuring John Joseph on vocals) and Opiate Of The Misinformed Masses (great vocals and song theme). Could be better, yet not disappointing.
----
My vision is augmented
04.06.2022 - 16:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.09.2022 - 17:12
Rating: 6
legion1349

Written by Joppe on 02.06.2022 at 21:05

Rob Dukes is back with another thrash hardcore album. Not totally an amazing album, where a few songs stand out: Never Relent, Into the Black, Dogs of War (featuring John Joseph on vocals) and Opiate Of The Misinformed Masses (great vocals and song theme). Could be better, yet not disappointing.

Totally agree, a few good songs (MKUltra, Into the Black, Dogs of War, Opiate) low points (Rat King, Mold of Clay)
Common theme throughout the whole album, sometimes a bit too repetitive with not much variation musically.
Nothing bad, yet nothing amazing....good/average album.
26.09.2022 - 20:00
Rating: 6
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
It's not a bad album but nothing particularly stands out about it either. It has a pretty solid tempo, and plenty of aggression, but unfortunately all that aggressive energy kinda goes too waste as the songwriting is too generic imo. I also find the riffing and structures kinda generic too, and the vocals way too overpowering. But on the plus side the bass sounds pretty decent, and some of the soloing ain't too bad either.

Hits total: 793 | This month: 8