Metal Storm logo
Black Magick SS

16.03.2023 - 14:03
Vombatus
Potorro
It's time for a dedicated thread for one of the best bands around, right on time for their new masterpiece!

Nuts how they keep changing their sound yet keep pumping out catchy tunes and quality sound.
Not so much psychedelic and even less BM, but more of a disco sound that works so well!
16.03.2023 - 14:43
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
I love this band!

However I hadn't listened to the latest ones. Seems like I need to catch up. This whole disco thing sounds even catchier than their previous 70s prog rock and back metal blends.
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
16.03.2023 - 15:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Isnt it NS ?

From discogs

Underground blackened psychedelic rock band which is the namesake for the "magick metal" musical style. Well known for their aesthetic which combines psychedelic motifs with occult and fascist symbolism.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.03.2023 - 13:32
Vombatus
Potorro
Written by Karlabos on 16.03.2023 at 14:43

I love this band!

However I hadn't listened to the latest ones. Seems like I need to catch up. This whole disco thing sounds even catchier than their previous 70s prog rock and back metal blends.

As a whole, imo Kaleidoscope Dreams and Spectral Ecstasy are their best (might throw in the Black Abyss EP as well) but Rainbow Nights and this new one are sooo catchy and have a unique happy vibe. Definitely worth to check, and quite addicting!

It's impossible not to smile while listening to "Dinosaurs" and it's ridiculously wholesome chorus:

Dinosaurs are my best friends
Through thick and thin, until the very end
People tell me, do not pretend
Stop living in your made up world again
But the dinosaurs, they're real to me
They bring me up and make me happy
Hold on now, I think I see
A dinosaur wants to play with me

17.03.2023 - 19:09
Roman Doez
Hallucigenia
Haven't listened to the new album but I've been in love with kaleidoscope dreams ever since it came out, and rainbow nights was also very good. Need to listen to the rest of their discog
21.03.2023 - 01:20
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Wow!

I was browsing BMSS stuff on youtube and apparently they have these super lofi old songs from when they were named differently.
And this static noise-ass lofi production is so... Fitting.
Somehow...
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
30.03.2023 - 12:49
RaduP
CertifiedHipster
Staff
Written by Bad English on 16.03.2023 at 15:28

Isnt it NS ?

It is. Their first demo was released on Darker Than Black, which is the label run by Absurd's main guys.

Also has some pretty nasty lyrics like "We chant heil the Führer / Mein Führer, king of truth" and "Beware the aryan race / Death for disgrace"
----
Do you think if the heart keeps on shrinking
One day there will be no heart at all?
30.03.2023 - 15:45
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by RaduP on 30.03.2023 at 12:49

Also has some pretty nasty lyrics like "We chant heil the Führer / Mein Führer, king of truth" and "Beware the aryan race / Death for disgrace"

Not to mention the sus album covers.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS