Metal Storm logo
Your own imagination and reflection on your favorite metal songs

17.06.2024 - 11:15
BADDEST MEMBER
OK, so from the saying of Angelic Storm member and other metalstormers, all imgaine they are running when listening to the song Iron Maiden - Long Distance Runner. Metalheads used to imagine and induce to think they are running marathon when listened to that song.

How about for other metal songs that you like ? I mean all songs have its own meaning, lyrics and its reference. Why not appreciate it and enjoy it more in our own way and thinking. I do the first and you guys 100% will like and see what i mean:

Master of puppets: good songs about drugs, this induce me search more songs metal about drugs. lyrics so good,
that drugs control you. Make me think of low life dwell in street, struggle fight life.
Seek and Destroy: metallica song that a psychopath or serial killer hunting his own victims in the city night. I know
lyrics is we but i like to think its like single individual psycho or ser kill
Enter Sandman: like mafia sleep watchfull, snakes in dream, nightmare, criminal conscience scare, horror in Indian
religion snake etfc, boy's nightmare.
For Whom The Bell tolls: group of soldiers fighting no mercy.
The Unforgiven 2: Aryan Brotherhood leaders prison gangster inmate his inner exposed.
Bleeding Me: lone wolf need bleeds to fight, survive, and live alone.
Disposable Heroes: american soldiers in killing field of Khmer rouge, all skull stuff.
Low Man's Lyric: about experienced of low life drugged, strong man, heroin addict.
The unforgiven 1: i like the song but i dont feel it much. I like to think just about boy hating old generation. I was in
high school struggle and confilct with my parents.
The Days that never comes: like samurai thinking about death no tommorrow or tommorrow never comes

HammerFall - glory to the brave: about American soliders fighting for freedom over the world.

Skid Row - 18 and life: i know its 18 young ppl, im 37 but i like to think this song as my anthem about man live and
fight the world alone
Colosseum - Corridors of Desolation: about a man heroin opium addict try to survive or quit. good song.

Slayer - War Essemble: the sport like war to play.

Iron Maiden - fear of the dark: the song like no fear the dark. a man living alone feel horror but finally no fear the dark

Sonic Syndicate - Jailbreak: i dont understand much its lyrics, just listened to it when 21 thinking about Aryan
Brotherhood leader.

OK so many songs to speak. Let your mind exposed of your metal favorites!
18.06.2024 - 05:30
BADDEST MEMBER
Swallow The Sun- Hope: awesome song. Like an animal fighting and live and survive in wilderness from the hunter and other animal.
18.06.2024 - 06:12
BADDEST MEMBER
Stratovarius - Hunting High and Low: good song. Lika a man finally made up his mind to play the game of life. I like all songs singing about life is a game.
18.06.2024 - 06:17
BADDEST MEMBER
Iron maiden - Hallowed be thy name: awesome song. A man waiting death penalty with no remorse.
18.06.2024 - 06:27
BADDEST MEMBER
Helloween - Kings Will Be Kings: good song, like a man with superior complex.
11.07.2024 - 11:02
Netzach
Planewalker
Written by BADDEST MEMBER on 17.06.2024 at 11:15

How about for other metal songs that you like ? I mean all songs have its own meaning, lyrics and its reference. Why not appreciate it and enjoy it more in our own way and thinking. I do the first and you guys 100% will like and see what i mean:

I'll give it a try with one of my favourites. Beherit - "Axiom Heroine": The twisted beauty of a life ruined beyond repair, and perverse glorification of sickness and destruction, followed by utterly mindless outrage against the very same as the reality of the situation and implications of the end of all hope set in, ending in the same pathetic but unavoidable self-denial that started the song.
----
My "blackened synth metal" solo project: maladomini.bandcamp.com.

Whenever I write something funny, weird, or pretentious... I learned English by playing Baldur's Gate, okay?
25.07.2024 - 20:37
Nucleus
Written by BADDEST MEMBER on 18.06.2024 at 05:30

Swallow The Sun- Hope: awesome song. Like an animal fighting and live and survive in wilderness from the hunter and other animal.

So, I love how you've shared your own interpretations of these metal songs! For me, certain songs can evoke really vivid imagery and emotions. Like, when I listen to "Cemetery Gates" by Pantera, I imagine walking through a dark, misty forest. With "Symphony of Destruction" by Megadeth, I picture a dystopian cityscape with chaos erupting in the streets.
29.07.2024 - 09:52
BADDEST MEMBER
Written by Nucleus on 25.07.2024 at 20:37

So, I love how you've shared your own interpretations of these metal songs! For me, certain songs can evoke really vivid imagery and emotions. Like, when I listen to "Cemetery Gates" by Pantera, I imagine walking through a dark, misty forest. With "Symphony of Destruction" by Megadeth, I picture a dystopian cityscape with chaos erupting in the streets.

Cooooool, Ill defintely listen to your songs fav sugggested above. Thanks comeback more for good metal songs interpretation.
29.07.2024 - 09:57
BADDEST MEMBER
Written by Netzach on 11.07.2024 at 11:02

Written by BADDEST MEMBER on 17.06.2024 at 11:15

I'll give it a try with one of my favourites. Beherit - "Axiom Heroine": The twisted beauty of a life ruined beyond repair, and perverse glorification of sickness and destruction, followed by utterly mindless outrage against the very same as the reality of the situation and implications of the end of all hope set in, ending in the same pathetic but unavoidable self-denial that started the song.

Good song, simple lyrics. But your interpretation is the pushing irony to me eh ?
29.07.2024 - 11:36
Netzach
Planewalker
Written by BADDEST MEMBER on 29.07.2024 at 09:57

Good song, simple lyrics. But your interpretation is the pushing irony to me eh ?

Irony? Not at all.
----
My "blackened synth metal" solo project: maladomini.bandcamp.com.

Whenever I write something funny, weird, or pretentious... I learned English by playing Baldur's Gate, okay?
30.07.2024 - 17:10
Nucleus

I love how you interpret metal songs in your own way. It's amazing how music can evoke different emotions and stories in each of us.

For me, Master of Puppets is about the struggle with addiction, but I also see it as a reflection of the darker aspects of human nature. Enter Sandman is like a haunting nightmare, with the lyrics painting a picture of a twisted world. The Unforgiven is about rebellion and the fight for freedom, while Bleeding Me is a powerful expression of emotional pain and resilience.

I also appreciate how you connect with songs on a personal level, like The Unforgiven 1 reminding you of your high school struggles. Music is a great way to process our emotions and experiences, and it's awesome that you're using metal as a way to reflect on your life.
01.08.2024 - 12:38
BADDEST MEMBER
@Nucleus: thanks for your words. I must say the imagery and reflection as well as th interpretation of metal songs making my life more alive, living day to day discover new metal songs which that way helps me enjoy life, over hardship or good things.