Metal Storm logo
Metal Band You Hate The Most

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 08.08.2011 - 03:22
Which metal band do you hate the most and why?
For me, it's Behemoth. I hate the way these guys blaspheme. You read their lyrics, you find nothing, you ask about them, they're blasphemous! I hate Nergal too. He's very overrated. Behemoth's very overrated. They're crap and then they make four death metal albums and become number 20 on the popularity index! Overrated. That's my opinion though.
15.05.2012 - 17:45
SunFalcon
Written by Troy Killjoy on 15.05.2012 at 15:44

Written by SunFalcon on 15.05.2012 at 09:44
this band is my childhood band that's why i like it

Hopefully your tastes evolve soon! If I still loved all the music I listened to when I was a kid I'd still like country.

I Don't Listen to A7X These Days But They Still In My Memory
----
What Left Of Me Shall Build A New World
15.05.2012 - 17:58
SunFalcon
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 15.05.2012 at 16:20

Written by SunFalcon on 15.05.2012 at 09:41

Written by Oaken on 14.05.2012 at 18:59

Written by SunFalcon on 14.05.2012 at 09:00

I Totally Agree With You I hate Behemoth and dimmu borger ...... and anything like those looooosers

Why do you hate them?

well,because they have nothing to say they are just trying to be evil

That's so stupid of a 17 yr old guy who doesn't even know what Black Metal is.

Fan of a A7x doesn't mean that you can target a band from a worst stereotypes depicting the band is evil and cruel....tagging "they are nothing" to established it. What is A7x? a bunch of micefucks random stupid white kids who whine about their late drummer who was heavy on drugs like a Amy, Houston who collapsed in their apartment and write boring music. Check your facts right and then say something about leading bands like Behemoth/ DB.

I Didn't Say That A7X Is An Evil Band Or Something But They Understand There Genre
And I Know What The Black Metal Is... And I Find That Behemoth Is A Stupid Black Metal Band And There Are A 10000 Guys Who Like Them Because They Love That Genre ....The Genre Without Any Lyric Meaning Except Something Never Happen In This Life
To Me I Like The Realistic Band That Talk About Their Life And Problems
That's My Opinion Don't Get It So Hard
And Finally It's Not About The Age Here It's About To See Others Opinion
----
15.05.2012 - 21:12
Oaken
Hipster
Written by Troy Killjoy on 15.05.2012 at 01:28

Kids these days...

Nergal isn't a troll. He's a public figure who happens to voice his opinion. He opposes Christianity. He helps make some pretty badass music. The fact that a 16-year-old melodramatic religious nut who spends the majority of his time in the forum pretending like he's mastered the black metal genre because he listened a couple bands other people recommended bashes one of the metal scene's most creative and famous members is about as annoying as Flower Metal's thread-destroying power metal fanboyisms.

He's a great musician, that's right. Who said he isn't? But just look at how he drives the Polish government crazy with his trolling abilities (Void Eater said it at first, I didn't create that). Also, I, in front of everyone, admit that I'm a noob in metal. I haven't mastered anything, and I'm sorry if some of my posts hint at that. Or should I wait 5 years before I start writing a word here? Nergal is a great musician, and I didn't deny that.
http://metalstorm.net/forum/topic.php?topic_id=22672&topicsearch=&page=4
I listed Behemoth's Demigod in there. Further proof that I didn't bash the guy musically.
----
In that case, man is only air as well.
15.05.2012 - 21:16
Oaken
Hipster

I Totally Agree With You I hate Behemoth and dimmu borger ...... and anything like those looooosers

Why do you hate them?

Well, I'm not sure about Dimmu Borgir, but Behemoth don't JUST try to be evil. Musically, they're one of the best death metal bands of the 2000s.
----
15.05.2012 - 21:22
SunFalcon
Written by Oaken on 15.05.2012 at 21:16

Why do you hate them?

Well, I'm not sure about Dimmu Borgir, but Behemoth don't JUST try to be evil. Musically, they're one of the best death metal bands of the 2000s.

Maybe You Are Right They Got Their Fans After All But You Know Syria As well As I
They Turn Some Bands Into A Kids Band You Know What I Am Talking About Right
----
16.05.2012 - 06:03
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Oaken on 15.05.2012 at 21:12
But just look at how he drives the Polish government crazy with his trolling abilities...

You hate Nergal (therefore Behemoth) because he pisses off his government?
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
16.05.2012 - 06:27
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Soon the train quotes will trim out to save us from the stupid carpet tunnel.
16.05.2012 - 14:03
Oaken
Hipster
Written by Troy Killjoy on 16.05.2012 at 06:03

Written by Oaken on 15.05.2012 at 21:12
But just look at how he drives the Polish government crazy with his trolling abilities...

You hate Nergal (therefore Behemoth) because he pisses off his government?

No, I don't really care about hating the band or Nergal anymore, but it has become a cliche that everybody keeps mentioning. Since the time I wrote the first post, the way I perceive anti-religion bands has totally changed. People change. Deal with it. And the discussion is not about me hating Nergal or not, it's about him being a troll. Which he is.
----
16.05.2012 - 16:02
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Oaken on 16.05.2012 at 14:03
...it's about him being a troll. Which he is.

How is he a troll? And I don't believe you've changed your opinion of Nergal or Behemoth, being that just a few days ago you said you hate the band, and a few months ago you went on a reverse-fanboy hate spree of the band because they're so UNORIGINAL or whatever.

Still. Explain how he's a troll, because I have a feeling you don't know what the term means.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
16.05.2012 - 16:24
Oaken
Hipster
Written by Troy Killjoy on 16.05.2012 at 16:02

Written by Oaken on 16.05.2012 at 14:03
...it's about him being a troll. Which he is.

How is he a troll? And I don't believe you've changed your opinion of Nergal or Behemoth, being that just a few days ago you said you hate the band, and a few months ago you went on a reverse-fanboy hate spree of the band because they're so UNORIGINAL or whatever.

Still. Explain how he's a troll, because I have a feeling you don't know what the term means.

When did I hate Behemoth because of their unoriginality? In fact, they're one of the most original death metal bands in modern times.
And by troll: I meant that his methods (Not taking into account that he's got some smart, cunning and subtle ones.) never fail in pissing off a lot of people.
----
16.05.2012 - 22:21
Troy why are you even arguing with this lobotomized chicken? I applaud your patients but sometimes you just gotta know when to stop
16.05.2012 - 22:28
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by MesiasDesmorphus on 16.05.2012 at 22:21
Troy why are you even arguing with this lobotomized chicken? I applaud your patients but sometimes you just gotta know when to stop

Ya I just gave up after his last quote... not worth the effort.
----
16.05.2012 - 22:30
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Boxcar Willy on 16.05.2012 at 22:29
Back on Topic Boys

Inappropriate "warning" considering we're all discussing the metal band someone hates.

lern2mod
----
16.05.2012 - 22:31
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Troy Killjoy on 16.05.2012 at 22:30

Written by Boxcar Willy on 16.05.2012 at 22:29
Back on Topic Boys

Inappropriate "warning" considering we're all discussing the metal band someone hates.

lern2mod

Damn it, I just deleted it, because I realised that
I got Ninja'd.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
17.05.2012 - 14:38
Mr. Blonde
Written by Enissa on 08.08.2011 at 03:47

Definitely Cradle of Filth, I can not stand Dani's voice with all its layers, their music sounds the same all the time, especially their latest albums, awful music and vocals not to mention the lyrics...

This! Plus Cradle's shameful cover of Maiden's "Hallowed Be Thy Name" is an affront to music in general. I've never heard a cover of that song that I enjoyed more than IM's original, though most bands at least make a decent effort. But COF's cover is just infuriatingly bad.
17.05.2012 - 15:10
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Mr. Blonde on 17.05.2012 at 14:38

This! Plus Cradle's shameful cover of Maiden's "Hallowed Be Thy Name" is an affront to music in general. I've never heard a cover of that song that I enjoyed more than IM's original, though most bands at least make a decent effort. But COF's cover is just infuriatingly bad.

I totally hate Cradle but imo their cover of Hallowed Be Thy Name is the best cover of that song around by far. At least they gave it a twist of their own to it. And it works immensely well.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

17.05.2012 - 16:08
Mr. Blonde
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 17.05.2012 at 15:10

Written by Mr. Blonde on 17.05.2012 at 14:38

I totally hate Cradle but imo their cover of Hallowed Be Thy Name is the best cover of that song around by far. At least they gave it a twist of their own to it. And it works immensely well.

Well to each is own. I did not think it worked even kind of well. But they did give it a unique spin and it is a gamble anytime a band radically changes a classic song when they cover it so I will concede that much in that they made it their own. I just didn't like it.
17.05.2012 - 17:57
Lit.
Account deleted
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 15.05.2012 at 16:20

What is A7x? a bunch of micefucks random stupid white kids who whine about their late drummer who was heavy on drugs like a Amy, Houston who collapsed in their apartment and write boring music.

Sorry dude, but Behemoth is basically the same thing only with religion instead of a drug-addict drummer.

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 16.05.2012 at 06:27

I don't care what country you're from, there is no excuse for that utter rape of the english language.
17.05.2012 - 18:51
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Guest on 17.05.2012 at 17:57

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 16.05.2012 at 06:27

I don't care what country you're from, there is no excuse for that utter rape of the english language.

I think I played in a Carpet tunnel at a McDonalds when I was little.

Anyway, I used to hate Rammstein, I hated Til's vocals, the simplistic music. I just hated all of it.

I gave it a chance though, and now I quite enjoy it, especially during a workout.
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
17.05.2012 - 19:03
Lit.
Account deleted
Written by Boxcar Willy on 17.05.2012 at 18:51

Anyway, I used to hate Rammstein, I hated Til's vocals, the simplistic music. I just hated all of it.

I gave it a chance though, and now I quite enjoy it, especially during a workout.

Rammstein is one of the few Industrial bands I simply do not like. Their music just does nothing for me.
17.05.2012 - 19:05
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Guest on 17.05.2012 at 19:03

Rammstein is one of the few Industrial bands I simply do not like. Their music just does nothing for me.

I don't listen to it often, nor is it amazing music, I just think it's great to have playing in the background.

I don't really listen to any industrial outside this, other than Fear Factory.
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
17.07.2012 - 03:08
SunFalcon
Written by Guest on 17.05.2012 at 19:03

yes i hate rammstein as well
----
18.07.2012 - 23:35
Mattybu
Written by Guest on 17.05.2012 at 17:57

The English language's rape whistle would be blowing 90% of the time he posts

On topic: metal bands I hate - Underoath and Times of Grace. Saw both of them live in a festival environment, bad, bad metalcore, the band members acted like fuckwads (the lead singer of one band was flexing and shit, as far as I can remember), both bad bands. As I Lay Dying was at the same festival and completely blew either act out of the water.
20.07.2012 - 17:40
Dinruth
I don't understand why people hate bands, or musicians ... if you don't like the music don't listen to it .. why hate it?
20.07.2012 - 18:45
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Dinruth on 20.07.2012 at 17:40

I don't understand why people hate bands, or musicians ... if you don't like the music don't listen to it .. why hate it?

Because sometimes there's something that is just too vile, and too horrible. I don't hate any musican really (Apart from Olli Sykes).

I band I really dislike has to be iwrestledabearonce, the fact that people rank them as "Technical Death" and compare them to Obscura, kills me inside.
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
21.07.2012 - 17:19
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Boxcar Willy on 20.07.2012 at 18:45
people rank them as "Technical Death" and compare them to Obscura, kills me inside.

Why hate a band for what their fans label them? Hate the fans, if anything.
----
21.07.2012 - 19:01
Sync
Account deleted
The Metal band I hate the most? Damn, that's a toughy.

I don't know about the one I hate the most, but what sprung to mind was Morbid Angel. Vincent basically pissing over his fans by delivering an attrocious (mainstream heading?) album and the band members allowing it to happen.

Dunno about you other guys, but I just feel for those people who respected the band for possibly decades, only to be met with this shit.
22.07.2012 - 01:15
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by Troy Killjoy on 21.07.2012 at 17:19

Written by Boxcar Willy on 20.07.2012 at 18:45
people rank them as "Technical Death" and compare them to Obscura, kills me inside.

Why hate a band for what their fans label them? Hate the fans, if anything.

Well there's not only the fan thing, that I don't care but Iwrestle just sucks
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
22.07.2012 - 15:15
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Guib on 22.07.2012 at 01:15

So you personally hate musicians that create music you don't like? Seems rather petty if you ask me.
----
22.07.2012 - 15:26
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Troy Killjoy on 22.07.2012 at 15:15

Written by Guib on 22.07.2012 at 01:15

So you personally hate musicians that create music you don't like? Seems rather petty if you ask me.

It's not so much hating the musicians for the music (if you can call it that) they create, it's their "we're better than everybody" attitude.

At least that's why I strongly dislike them.
----
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS