Metal Storm logo
Discuss the worst movie you have seen

Original post

Posted by Damnated, 04.06.2006 - 15:34
So, what is it? I just saw a horrible one last noght, I almost throw up, it was that bad. The actress in the lead role was ugly as hell, and the whole thing was like a big puddle of mud. BTW the title was Call Girl
21.08.2008 - 13:34
Warman
Erotic Stains
"Brokeback Mountain" is IMO one of the best movies ever made. And cowboys has always been a little gay since Josh in "The Macahans".
----
21.08.2008 - 13:38
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by [user id=23805] on 21.08.2008 at 13:21

The Conan films are spectacular(ly bad). There's a great monster at the end of the second one. Also GRACE JONES! Whoooo!

But, uhhh.........more movies I hate. Anything by Ang Lee, that fucking hack. He managed to screw up the Hulk and blow the fight scenes in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. They were changing direction in mid air for crying out loud! Way to go Ang - you made ass kicking look silly. And then, in an effort to ruin westerns, he went and made cowboys gay! Goddammit, Lee.....

You got Ang Lee completely wrong, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon is all about a surreal tale(call it a fairy tale if you want), it's like 300, it's meant to be overblown, if you've seen Braveheart, there's a scene where one guy says "William Wallace is 7 feet tall!" and to which Wallace ironically replies "Yeah, and he shoots fireballs from his arse!", it's all about overblowing an otherwise normal story.

and of course, Brokeback Mountain was about showing the secret life behind such a nice appearance, i never saw the movie but it's a really good concept imo.

Hulk wasn't anything spectacular though, but it's the most introspective of all the superhero movies and it was nice to see that someone wants to go even one step further than Spiderman or the X-men directors giving them a real identity and make superhero movies less cartoonish.
16.10.2008 - 13:59
Yossarian
Hi,
Satan´s school for girls. Apart that you know for the title that it is a b movie.
I think that it is the most b movie that I have ever seen. Since, besides there is no plot or character introspection as all b movies...it has no sex or action either.
03.11.2008 - 08:55
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Black Superman. I couldn't watch it for more then 15 minutes before fast forwarding and guessing at what happens. There was a scene that was about 5 minutes long where Puff Daddy (yes, hes in this movie) and this midget are just talking and I was still fast forwarding at X4 speed mind you.
----
Coldgrits
03.11.2008 - 13:53
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Probably The Midnight Meat Train... man, apart from it having such a stupid title, this failed so horribly as a horror movie it turned to comedy in about 5-10 minutes. there are almost no fear-inducing scenes, apart from the almost laughable jog through the cow carcasses and when they're in the guy's room. the gore was pretty cheesy and the fight scenes were terribly bad too. i saw it in a theater(thank the gods i didn't pay for it lol) and while i gotta say movies look much better in a theater, this one takes the cake as The Worst Movie I Have Ever Watched In It's Entirety.
06.11.2008 - 14:33
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Written by Valentin B on 03.11.2008 at 13:53

Probably The Midnight Meat Train... man, apart from it having such a stupid title, this failed so horribly as a horror movie it turned to comedy in about 5-10 minutes. there are almost no fear-inducing scenes, apart from the almost laughable jog through the cow carcasses and when they're in the guy's room. the gore was pretty cheesy and the fight scenes were terribly bad too. i saw it in a theater(thank the gods i didn't pay for it lol) and while i gotta say movies look much better in a theater, this one takes the cake as The Worst Movie I Have Ever Watched In It's Entirety.

I liked that movie. it was directed well. but ya, If you took it seriously though I could see it being pretty stupid
----
Coldgrits
07.11.2008 - 13:16
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
All Steven Segal movies, IMO (Ghost Rider) was pure shit
10.11.2008 - 10:06
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Yossarian on 16.10.2008 at 13:59

Hi,
Satan´s school for girls. Apart that you know for the title that it is a b movie.
I think that it is the most b movie that I have ever seen. Since, besides there is no plot or character introspection as all b movies...it has no sex or action either.

Yeah I saw that on TV the other day, it was pretty bad, I was hoping at least one of those hot goth chicks were going to get naked, which would have made the movie at least somewhat watchable.

But I think the worst movie of all time has to be "On Golden Pond", it brings a new meaning to the phrase "painfully boring".
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
10.11.2008 - 10:20
John Barleycorn
Minimalist
Written by Doc G. on 10.11.2008 at 10:06

But I think the worst movie of all time has to be "On Golden Pond", it brings a new meaning to the phrase "painfully boring".

Damn, I though from the tite this movie would be about pissing but I was damn wrong.

Anyway, one of the most boring films for me was "Buttcrack". I usually quite enjoy b-movies and Troma has also produces some of the best stuff out there but this was just horribly boring. Especially stupid was the ending where the whole plot was basically narrated all over again.
27.11.2008 - 06:08
laid2rest
Account deleted
I've seen Plan 9 From Outter Space, the movie labelled 'the worst film of all time'. And, it's not that bad, mainly due to how bad it is (if you catch my drift). It's so bad that it's funny to watch .

But, the movie I'd say is the worst I've seen (yet, also quite funny to watch) is 'The Creeping Terror'. The acting is AWFUL the script is terrible, the props are beyond awful and it's not as funny to watch as other Z-grade films. The 'creeping terror' is an alien from outter space that is meant to be a slug or something, though it looks like a couple guys under a rug. And, it probably is. Sure, it was the 50's, but it was still really, really, really bad.
01.12.2008 - 17:11
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
For some strange reason the other day I sat through Starship Troopers 3. Why, oh why? Take the first film and remove anything that was at least slightly somewhat mildly good and you're left with the K-Fed of sci-fi films.
----
(space for rent)
08.12.2008 - 06:58
Black Mass
"You Don't Mess with the Zohan" - 2 hours of my life I will never get back. I actually felt dumb after watching it.
I'm usually a big Adam Sandler fan - I even made it thru "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry" without too much trouble (prob thanks to Jessica Biel more than anything else). But this Zohan movie...fuck me dead....absolute rubbish.
09.12.2008 - 13:57
Genghis Kal
Account deleted
Written by Dane Train on 01.12.2008 at 17:11

For some strange reason the other day I sat through Starship Troopers 3. Why, oh why? Take the first film and remove anything that was at least slightly somewhat mildly good and you're left with the K-Fed of sci-fi films.

I comtemplated watching that on TV the other night but fortunately gave it a miss. The first one was corny and cheap but in a good way... I have a feeling the sequels are just bad full stop. With films like that they should just make the one and leave it at that.
09.12.2008 - 14:03
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
There is an Australian movie called 'Mullet', which has to be the most boring movie i have ever seen.... NOTHING happens... like.... nothing at all.
23.12.2008 - 17:01
Rafiek
Written by kakalokola on 05.06.2006 at 02:04

the worst movie ever is PHONE BOOTH !! its the worst soty ever. the whole movei goes in one place, i think it costs less than 1000 $ ?!?! and its 50min movie !! wtf !?

the second worst one is House of Wax !

House of wax is really bad, but it has one good thing in it.
Paris Hilton dies.
I can watch that scene over and over again. The res tof the movie is crap.
23.12.2008 - 17:06
Rafiek
Dracula 3000 is in my book the worst movie even.
van Helsing (casper van dien) is a captain in a space ship and vampires are actually aliens from the planet Transylvania. Now Dracula is in van Helsings spaceship and wants to hitch a ride to earth but along the way he gets hungry.

Bad story. Bad Script, Bad acting. A dishonor to all the vampire stories.
23.12.2008 - 17:13
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Rafiek on 23.12.2008 at 17:01

House of wax is really bad, but it has one good thing in it.
Paris Hilton dies.

You just took the words out of my mouth... Great scene!
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass

Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.

24.12.2008 - 08:26
Hellkommando
Written by Dark Cornatus on 09.12.2008 at 14:03

There is an Australian movie called 'Mullet', which has to be the most boring movie i have ever seen.... NOTHING happens... like.... nothing at all.

Agreed, bout as entertaining as pouring acid down your pants. Also the horror movie Caved In was hideous! I could list quite a few horror titles, lol.

Oh and who can forget Shark Attack 3: Megalodon, a must watch purely due to how bad it is.
----

Formerly Desolate Gale
24.12.2008 - 15:36
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Has anyone here seen Frankenfish? One pretty bad movie also all three Carnasaur movies (yes, there's three of them)
----
Coldgrits
24.12.2008 - 17:49
Bulletdodger
The friday the 13th series , it's neither scary or interesting , but I had the "pleasure" of watching the one part that happens is space , it should be comedy.
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
29.12.2008 - 04:17
House of the flying daggers is a terrible film!!!! and Zoolander, I don't have words to explain how terrible they are!!!
----
♪♫ I never seem to understand. The time, the place and who I am.

Define a way to stay alive. It's like I'm living a lie ♪♫
28.02.2009 - 17:26
Gigginova
Account deleted
Written by Warman on 21.08.2008 at 13:34

"Brokeback Mountain" is IMO one of the best movies ever made. And cowboys has always been a little gay since Josh in "The Macahans".

I haven't seen it yet. It was banned from Bahamian theatres by the Christian Council :
31.03.2009 - 16:15
Crimson Lily
Account deleted
The worst movies I've ever seen are 1) Cecil B. Demented-which is an allusion to the American director Cecil B Demille, I don't know whether it was supposed to be witty or what, anyway, the movie is so stupid I can't possibly find words to describe it and do it justice, it's just the dumbest movie I've ever seen. 2) The other movie I hate hate hate was a movie with Matthew Broderick and John Cusack, I don't even want to look up its title because it disgusts me so much. It was something about some doctor who goes to some spa center and he's married but still manages to fuck around, and just everybody generally fucks around in this movie, it was full of some weird orgies and stuff like that. I guess they were trying to make it funny, but either I'm stupid not having understood it, or the movie really really reaaaally sucks. Well, these are the worst possible movies I can imagine, before I've seen them, I thought such bad movies couldn't even be made...guess they can...I could go on on how they suck forever, but I think you got the point.
31.03.2009 - 16:58
Kasper
Disaster Movie. How ironic it has that title, because it explains completely what you have to expect - a disaster movie..
----
"An open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded"
31.03.2009 - 17:49
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Kasper on 31.03.2009 at 16:58

Disaster Movie. How ironic it has that title, because it explains completely what you have to expect - a disaster movie..

Damn, I hate these kind of movies. There was that about Spartians too, right? At least that was funny somewhere in the middle although all those jokes were just terrible.
31.03.2009 - 18:13
Kasper
Written by Ragana on 31.03.2009 at 17:49

Damn, I hate these kind of movies. There was that about Spartians too, right? At least that was funny somewhere in the middle although all those jokes were just terrible.

Hmm, I can't remember all the jokes they made, but I don't think the Spartans are in this one. Meet the Spartans is basicly 300 made into jokewankery - though there was some funny parts which I enjoyed.

Disaster movie is about heroes and disasters, and a bunch of other stuff.
I'm tired of these movies, theres really no idea behind other than making a few bucks, and maybe giving people a few really, really bad laughs - not even laughs. Just a little smile, a saddened little smile. Horrible, horrible movie. -.-
----
31.03.2009 - 22:01
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Kasper on 31.03.2009 at 18:13

Written by Ragana on 31.03.2009 at 17:49

Hmm, I can't remember all the jokes they made, but I don't think the Spartans are in this one. Meet the Spartans is basicly 300 made into jokewankery - though there was some funny parts which I enjoyed.

Disaster movie is about heroes and disasters, and a bunch of other stuff.
I'm tired of these movies, theres really no idea behind other than making a few bucks, and maybe giving people a few really, really bad laughs - not even laughs. Just a little smile, a saddened little smile. Horrible, horrible movie. -.-

Yeah, I think I've seen a bit from the Disaster movie too. At least I can remember few stupid moments on that movie.
Anyway, I can surely agree with you. And, hello, since I'm having so fucking bad specific taste of humour, there are only few movies I'm considering as being funny.

As for myself, I'm a real hater of superhero movies. I can't stand Batman, Superman, Watchman or anything like this. They seem so boring.
31.03.2009 - 22:27
Kasper
Written by Ragana on 31.03.2009 at 22:01

Yeah, I think I've seen a bit from the Disaster movie too. At least I can remember few stupid moments on that movie.
Anyway, I can surely agree with you. And, hello, since I'm having so fucking bad specific taste of humour, there are only few movies I'm considering as being funny.

As for myself, I'm a real hater of superhero movies. I can't stand Batman, Superman, Watchman or anything like this. They seem so boring.

Hmm what about movies like Dumb, Dumber with Jim Carey? Just anything with Jim Carey? He might use the same jokes in many of his movies, but they're still pretty damn funny. xD

Oh C'mon, you don't like superhero movies? Not even Spiderman? Well hes a superhero to a degree.
Each to their own opinion I actually fell asleep while watching The Dark Knight - because at some point it just got tiresome, so I slightly agree with you about superhero movies to a certain extent ;-p
----
01.04.2009 - 02:11
maf
Account deleted
Slither, only tolerable for the first 25 minutes and turned it off. Another movie which I remember seeing when I was younger, Bowfinger with Eddie Murphy and Steve Martin. It was a stupid movie and a complete waste of time considering it was on my birthday when I saw it.
01.04.2009 - 02:20
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 21.08.2008 at 11:42

Well as for worst films which weren't intended as such:

Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever, Batman & Robin, ALL the Star Trek films, the Star Wars trilogy which was added on years and years after the original trilogy just to cash in cause Lucas only thought of them after the initial succes of the original trilogy, ALL Superman films, Conan The Barbarian, Predator, hell this list could go on for ages.

Somewhere nerds are putting a price on your head.
----