Metal Storm logo
Football/Soccer

Original post

Posted by Ellrohir, 05.09.2012 - 17:22
Written by Bad English on 05.09.2012 at 17:01

You eliminate Rus and make revenge in Polish name for insults in EC,,, be happy

i am not, because we play shit since like 2008...we played shit throughout whole qualification, played shit throughout whole EC except this one lucky game and we will probably be playing shit throughout WC 2014 qualification...but players call themselves heroes now, because they were in EC and they were in quarterfinal...now who is there to question their superiority, eh?

i dont mind losses, i dont mind unexpected failures - that simply happens from time to time, its sport...but talking about czech football, it is a permanent state of mess and the players clearly lost contact with reality...call themselves stars, act like stars, but dont play like that...

i really hope i am wrong now and something has changed since last game...but what? players are the same, coach is the same, ideology is the same...
02.01.2022 - 22:26
nikarg
Staff
Written by Metren on 02.01.2022 at 15:41

apparently he "threw Tuchel under the bus" and all I can think is, if only Mourinho were still at Chelsea... no harm in throwing someone under a bus that's always parked.

The first half was unbelievable. There's no league that even comes close to the Premier League.
02.01.2022 - 22:58
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 16.12.2021 at 19:20

I don't care who wins the CL as long as it's not Liverpool, I'm sick to death of them winning it, all the Liverpool fans around here sing all night long everytime they win a game, and when they win the CL they become lunatics.

You Merseyside?
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
02.01.2022 - 23:24
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Written by BitterCOld on 02.01.2022 at 22:58

Written by AndyMetalFreak on 16.12.2021 at 19:20

I don't care who wins the CL as long as it's not Liverpool, I'm sick to death of them winning it, all the Liverpool fans around here sing all night long everytime they win a game, and when they win the CL they become lunatics.

You Merseyside?

On the border, only a few miles from Liverpool.
03.01.2022 - 02:02
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 02.01.2022 at 23:24

When the Premier League came to American tv, decided it was time to pick a club. Couldn't root for any of the gigantes. I despise frontrunners or bandwagonners. So of all the also-rans, Everton was the club that jumped out the most. Old club, great history, proper community service, and (mostly) decent - safe enough to not likely get relegated. Decent connection to the US. So yeah, I can only imagine what it's like at Ground Zero. Condolences.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
03.01.2022 - 06:38
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Written by BitterCOld on 03.01.2022 at 02:02

Written by AndyMetalFreak on 02.01.2022 at 23:24

When the Premier League came to American tv, decided it was time to pick a club. Couldn't root for any of the gigantes. I despise frontrunners or bandwagonners. So of all the also-rans, Everton was the club that jumped out the most. Old club, great history, proper community service, and (mostly) decent - safe enough to not likely get relegated. Decent connection to the US. So yeah, I can only imagine what it's like at Ground Zero. Condolences.

There are a few Everton fans around, but Liverpool fans vastly outnumber them, probably because Liverpool are more successful, and because alot of Liverpool fans are very loud and proud, so you see them more often. You also get alot of Man Utd fans around here too, which is not unusual because they are massive all across the country.

I like Everton, they have always been a respectful club, their history goes way back, their stadium is very old fashioned, it's one of the oldest football stadiums in the world. They have always been a top club but not as successful as their rivals Liverpool.
03.01.2022 - 08:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by nikarg on 02.01.2022 at 22:26

Written by Metren on 02.01.2022 at 15:41

apparently he "threw Tuchel under the bus" and all I can think is, if only Mourinho were still at Chelsea... no harm in throwing someone under a bus that's always parked.

The first half was unbelievable. There's no league that even comes close to the Premier League.

Have you seen Liverpool vs Birussia Dortmund 8 years ago?

I prefer Bundesliga, yo me most interesting competition, then Serie A but it was in my 20s. I also like Primera Division Argentina, but it's damn night hours.

Btw I have seen Greek super leuge on ERT when it was FTA on satalite. I think I have seen all leuge and even tier 2 and 3 from every European country and S American as well. But it was long ago...

Eddit: from tier 2 n 3 I prefer German football Italian is ok but boring. Imo German 2. and 3. Bundesliga are best tier 2 n 3 level in a whole world

Eddit2 - what i dont like in PL is time when games starts, to me football should start 1800 and central game 2100. It's not ok that in a weekend games starts at 1200 or even 1500. It is not ok.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.01.2022 - 09:41
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Written by Bad English on 03.01.2022 at 08:43

Have you seen Liverpool vs Birussia Dortmund 8 years ago?

I prefer Bundesliga.

I have huge respect for the Dortmund fans, they are incredibly passionate, and don't cause much trouble, and I noticed they sing YNWA at the beginning of games, it was originally sung by all England fans across the country as an England football anthem, but Liverpool have taken it as their own, because the band Jerry And The Pacemakers who originally sung it, we're from Liverpool, but it's best heard by Celtic fans, the atmosphere at Celtic Park during big games is unbeatable.
03.01.2022 - 09:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I have respect to Liverpool, Celtic and Rangers fans.
In Germany teams and owners think and care about local fans, in England they care about money. They are own by germans, in UK by Asian, Arab oil money.
Tickets are much cheaper as in UK. In France this season in top level 10 times was riots, maybe we need hooks, ultras, political banners to scare away money and keep the game in a Europe?
----

03.01.2022 - 10:13
nikarg
Staff
@BE: There is no competition in Germany, there Is Bayern and the rest, just look at which team has been winning it for the last 9 years. It is a joke. I get the argument that money has destroyed football but, as a fan of the sport, the League to watch is the Premier League imo. It has the best players, there is stiff competition, and even a match of of mid-table teams is interesting to watch.
03.01.2022 - 11:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by nikarg on 03.01.2022 at 10:13

@BE: There is no competition in Germany, there Is Bayern and the rest, just look at which team has been winning it for the last 9 years. It is a joke. I get the argument that money has destroyed football but, as a fan of the sport, the League to watch is the Premier League imo. It has the best players, there is stiff competition, and even a match of of mid-table teams is interesting to watch.

Well even you have strong point and I have to agree, but same about middle teams to watch is in Germany to. I hate see same team wins, thsts why 90s France before OL and PSG era was cool. This year sweden was good 6 teams could win 3 rounds before end, but in end Malmö won. Next season starts in March I hope see other team as winners.
Money well i have no money to see Barcelona, Chelsea on stadiums, but in Germany 20 Euros is enough to watch in arena.
----

03.01.2022 - 11:46
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Without a doubt the Priemer League is the most entertaining, it has been for years now, so many teams competing for the title makes it more exciting for spectators.

I remember being in shock when Leicester City won it a few years back, they were tipped as being the first to be relegated, and told at the start of the season the team wouldn't be good enough to even stay in the league, and they ended up winning it, beating the likes of City, Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal etc.. It was the same when Blackburn Rovers won it all those years ago. Those were rare cases that show that the richest clubs aren't always the most successful.

But I admit I miss the days when the success of the big clubs was built around their academy, when their top players were all home grown, but that will never happen again.
03.01.2022 - 11:51
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Written by Bad English on 03.01.2022 at 11:10

Money well i have no money to see Barcelona, Chelsea on stadiums, but in Germany 20 Euros is enough to watch in arena.

The ticket prices here are ridiculous, I don't even have the money to watch non league teams play.
03.01.2022 - 11:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 03.01.2022 at 11:51

Written by Bad English on 03.01.2022 at 11:10

The ticket prices here are ridiculous, I don't even have the money to watch non league teams play.

In Germany it's solid 20 euros to 80 in good spots. I miss a days when in Italy ultras entered for free and away games cops let them in for free to stop gathering in s streets.
TV prices are high to see ice hockey, football here. Good normal TV show one game per week from both. See handball, basketball, bandy its even on extra pay TV. I dont pay for extra sports so... Sad man.
----

03.01.2022 - 19:28
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Metren on 02.01.2022 at 17:17

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 02.01.2022 at 16:31

Still, it will be a great match to watch.

Agreed. And I am gonna start watching... right nooooow!

And it ended up beautifully. Not a min go by where both teams ran out of steam.

Good to put Lukaku on bench and push Pulisic and Kante in midfield.
08.01.2022 - 16:50
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Who gotta soft position for Watford?

One of those who massively developed into a full-grown EPL team that will ramshackle top-tier EPL babies.

As of now, they down to a goal to Leicester in FA Cup.
10.01.2022 - 12:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Roma 3-4 Juventus. Its a killer come back , good Inter destroyed Lazio 2-1 , because I dont want to see Juventus as champions , I wish Milan takes this year not Inter. But Juve came back, Moringo must re sign I think.

It reminds me Lazio 1-5 Roma where Vincezo Montella scored 4 goals and Sinisa Mihalovic killer free kick, who scored 5th goal for Roma I think it was Batistuta.... Iriducibilli was active that nighjt
----

10.01.2022 - 19:09
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
I miss watching the Italian Serie A, I remember it was brilliant in the 90's and early 00's, AC Milan, Inter, Juventus etc were all the best teams in the world back then.
10.01.2022 - 20:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 10.01.2022 at 19:09

I miss watching the Italian Serie A, I remember it was brilliant in the 90's and early 00's, AC Milan, Inter, Juventus etc were all the best teams in the world back then.

How about visiting The Den?
Lazio, fiorentina, Parma was good as well, Napoli was in Serie C. I remember Serie C Napoli Juve 81 000 fans was there, tier 3 record
----

11.01.2022 - 06:23
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Written by Bad English on 10.01.2022 at 20:16

Lazio, fiorentina, Parma was good as well, Napoli was in Serie C. I remember Serie C Napoli Juve 81 000 fans was there, tier 3 record

Great players in that league Totti for Roma, Del Piero, Roberto Baggio, Batitusta, and the AC Milan dream team Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Maldini and Pirlo. The Roma vs Lazio, and Milan Rivalries were amazing to watch too, full of passion.
11.01.2022 - 06:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 11.01.2022 at 06:23

Great players in that league Totti for Roma, Del Piero, Roberto Baggio, Batitusta, and the AC Milan dream team Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Maldini and Pirlo. The Roma vs Lazio, and Milan Rivalries were amazing to watch too, full of passion.

Paolo di Canio for Lazio, Abel balbo Fiorentina
----

11.01.2022 - 06:39
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Written by Bad English on 11.01.2022 at 06:27

Written by AndyMetalFreak on 11.01.2022 at 06:23

Paolo di Canio for Lazio, Abel balbo Fiorentina

I remember Di Canio when he played for West Ham, he was a great player, Zola was too for Chelsea, after he left Parma. The Premier League was so successful because of players like that.
22.02.2022 - 20:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Runor: CL final will be play in Wembley, not St. Peterburg . UEFA dont confirm it but some media suggests it.
----

25.02.2022 - 09:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
CL later when game 2 will be played hehe

Europe League
I will mention just few games here
Lazio - Porto , Porto won in aggregate. Like I told many times Italians need change their attitude. Serie A is nothing but how you play in Europe matters

Olympiakos vs Atalanta . in normal pre corona days it would be good away game whit 10 000 Greeks or maybe 4000 Italians. Not surprise att all, Atalanta plays well last seasons

Good that Betis send Zenit home, IMO it should be banned. We banned Yugislavia in 1992 EC.

Napoli 2-4 Barcelona
Its sad, I was hoping that miracle happen special after game in Nou Camp

Rangers kicked out Dortmund sometimes Glasgow teams can make small miracles, I like boat teams. So ...

Conference Lesage:
Bodö/Glimt send back Celtic...wait a sec was it that they kicked might Roma 6-1 in Norway
----

25.02.2022 - 11:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Champions League final moved from St Petersburg to Paris after Russia invades Ukraine

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/champions-league-final-paris-st-petersburg-russia-b2023069.html

No Russian team ban? Its weird we could band Yugo, we can not ban Russia for this act? Weird.
Same time Swedem Poland, Czech Republic will not play WC qualify matches on Russia.
----

25.02.2022 - 13:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
UEFA Europa League
Round of 16

Rangers - Crvena Zvezda Beograd
High tension game at Serbia and Glasgow from Delije, curent situation, knowing Serbian ultras they might do smart moves. Anyway this is Rangers year, in Glasgow they will win hard

Braga - Monaco
Maybe most uninteresting duel. Monaco is weird team, its like FC Vatican lol

Atalanta - Bayern Leverkusen
Atalanta all the way, they play good game, I would say they might reach final and even win if someone eliminate Barcelona

Sevilla - West Ham
Can be good game, and Spaniards will take this battle and win. I dont see West Ham winning.

Barcelona - Galatasaray
One man solo dance. Galatasaray now is not as they were 10 years ago. Turkish football in general, Can be 5-0 game.

Leipzig - Spartak Moscow. Spartak can not play game in Russia. CSKA Moscow is affect by sanctions, due team sponsors , but Spartak dont show good game.
Leipzig is not best Germans, not big name, but they show better game this year.

Real Bettis - Eintrach Frankfurt
All depends how they play in Spain, Germans can take this, but depends.

Europa Conference League
Round of 16

Marielle - Basel
Maybe most uninteresting game to me in that stage.

Leicester - Rennes
Another game where maybe you should be team fan to enjoy.

PAOK - Gent
PAOK has luck in all games, its equal opponents all the time, but one day luck runs out.

Vitesse - Roma
Miracles happen, Italians lost focus, tier 3 in Europe, lost interest and dont take seriously, remember Norway Vitesse Arnhem will win.

PSV Eindhoven - FC Köpenhamn
A derby might be good away trip, not long by train, norden teams equal playing manure and style , might be interesting.

Slavia Praha - LASK Linz
Cz will win, Austrians has not that winning culture in club football unless its Red Bull Salzburg.

Bodö/Glimt - AZ Alkmaar
Its cold there, you have seen what Norvegians has done, but AZ has seen the games and will be ready. I say tigth game.

Bartizan Beograd - Feyenoord
Feyenoord will win but actions in the streets .... Feyenoord fans has made some shit often.
----

08.03.2022 - 05:47
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Never saw Spurs plodding Everton like ever before.
08.03.2022 - 07:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 08.03.2022 at 05:47

Never seen Spurs plodding enybnody else before whit 5-0
----

08.03.2022 - 14:44
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Bad English on 08.03.2022 at 07:37

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 08.03.2022 at 05:47

Never seen Spurs plodding enybnody else before whit 5-0

Tottenham Hotspurs beat Wigan Atheltic 9-1 in 2009.
08.03.2022 - 14:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Different time, team, player, less money and so on.
----

10.03.2022 - 15:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
[url]https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/10/sport/roman-abramovich-sanctions-uk-list-spt-intl/index.html[ /url]

Team us doomed, I don't think they will reach top level after that but then again we need to think to whom we sell our football teams.
----